The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6669|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
See if you can help please:

At my house my housemate has O2 broadband and after 3 years only recently gave me the code so I dont have to fork out £15 a month with 3 mobile.  Since then I have bought a PS3 and without letting on, been playing online BF3.

I have noticed that with my laptop running theres no lag on the lap top or PS3, so in theory they shouldnt be any lag on my housemate/s laptop either.

I have a feeling his broadband usage  is capped at 20GB a month.

What Id like to know is, am I likely to push that limit over the bar and thus he ends up with an increased bill at the end of the month?

I think he pays £15, I have offered him a £5 a month, perhaps I should ask him to get the 'unlimited' usage package?

Any idea how much bandwitth I use nightly, last night for eg I played for 3-4 hours?

Im trying not to let on to him that I use my PS3 online.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4964|Dundee, Scotland.
Online gaming doesn't use a lot of bandwidth at all, all the game is doing is sending little packets of information between your ps3 and the server you're connected to.

Your mate shouldn't notice anything really, but why was he not letting you use the Internet?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Cos he's a knob really.  Said from when he first have it 'I'll give you the code' in the end I forgot to mention it.

This was just the answer I was looking for, cheers.

Just a side note, BF2 and COD always seemed much more laggy a few years back than now when I play on PS3, even when I go into Europe servers.  I havent tried, Japan, AUS and USA servers yet, I might of and it wouldnt let me join.

Im kind of gutted I cant play with you lot as your all PC'ing it.  Its also stupid as fuck theres no or at least very little squad chat aswell on BF3 PS3.  Not that I have a headset.  Kind of grateful I dont or it would of given the game away to my housemates as to what I was up to.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4964|Dundee, Scotland.

1927 wrote:

Cos he's a knob really.  Said from when he first have it 'I'll give you the code' in the end I forgot to mention it.

Just a side note, BF2 and COD always seemed much more laggy a few years back than now when I play on PS3, even when I go into Europe servers.  I havent tried, Japan, AUS and USA servers yet, I might of and it wouldnt let me join.

Im kind of gutted I cant play with you lot as your all PC'ing it.  Its also stupid as fuck theres no or at least very little squad chat aswell on BF3 PS3.  Not that I have a headset.  Kind of grateful I dont or it would of given the game away to my housemates as to what I was up to.
Yeah, you were probably playing on slower Internet back then.

I meet got the pleasure of bf2'ing with you back in the day but I know it woulda been fun on bf3.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Camm wrote:

1927 wrote:

I meet got the pleasure of bf2'ing with you back in the day but I know it woulda been fun on bf3.
I used to game with Jydon a lot.  Had a quick blast with Surge, Sam and Kez one night.  Mollie swore at  Olly in Welsh (apparently).  With my regular mates we used to have a cracking laugh, I joined a clan, we went on the lash in Bournemouth, since then, two have got together and had a little baby.

They were great nights.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6767|PNW

Why don't you two split the bill 50/50 so you can play (or upgrade) if you want without either of you getting sandy vaginas?
Well theres 3 of us there plus my Daughter from time to time.

Cuzzla
Fatty
Me
+
Mini Me.

We all moved in at the same time, Cuzzla and Fatty were going out together.  After 3 years of fatty throwing her weight around Cuzzla finally grew some bawls (I think thats how you say it around here) and dumped fatty, much to the agreement of Me and Cuzzla's other mates.

This great occasion happened 6 months ago but we all still live (not always happily) ever after.

Cuzzla has always paid the bill and Fatty has never contributed towards it.  Instead she bites Cuzzlas head off he he hasnt paid the bill or didnt have enough money in the account and the Direct Debit was returned.  He almost fell over when I said to him I would give him a whole £5 a month towards the bills.  He seemed confused by my generousity and what I thought was fair.

I would of suggested an upgrade to the 'unlimited' package they do but after reading Camms comments Im now thinking:

I'll stfu about the internet and just play BF3 when I like online.  They wont notice any lag on either of their lap tops (fatty sits on hers all night, every night, selling wheat, eggs, and flowers, or whatever you do on fatville) he dosent have his own laptop since, well I dont know what happened, lets just say fatty ate it.

So I can play online, Mini Me can come over, stick some ear phones in, go on youtube and listen to as much Bieber as her heart can take, Fatty n Cuzzla can be retards in the other room and we can all live in peace.

Thank you to:

Sony. O2. Canon / HP.  Cuzzla.  Camm and Dice.
Ryan
+1,230|6839|Alberta, Canada

Wow, I wish I only had to play that much for internet. Canada's ISP are cash cows who charge way too much.
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6225|NSW, Australia

1927 wrote:

plus my Daughter
Is she hot?   ^^ thats literally all I read from that big post

oh hi btw '27 <3

Last edited by Nappy (2011-12-23 02:21:37)

The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5680|SQUID
Nappy = pedo
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6618|Little Bentcock

Nappy wrote:

1927 wrote:

plus my Daughter
Is she hot?   ^^ thats literally all I read from that big post

oh hi btw '27 <3
I believe she is only a fresh teen, if that.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6674|In You Endo- Stoke

1927 wrote:

Camm wrote:

1927 wrote:

I used to game with Jydon a lot.  Had a quick blast with Surge, Sam and Kez one night.  Mollie swore at  Olly in Welsh (apparently).  With my regular mates we used to have a cracking laugh, I joined a clan, we went on the lash in Bournemouth, since then, two have got together and had a little baby.

They were great nights.
It's Jyden btw

I can imagine it shouldn't make any lag, especially if they are just streaming stuff and using facebook.

Yeah it was amazing to game with you and magic mullet, loonitic and joker3327. I remember finishing the games and I had been smiling and laughing so much my cheeks hurt!  Those were the days. Not bought bf3 yet so at least I know i'm not missing out on 27-time (too busy playing league of legends)
Plus it would buy it on the pc, have an 360 but can't bare to think about using a joypad to play battlefield :S
Hope you and your daughter are well mate. Happy Christmas!
Hey mate, great to see you post again.  I usually call you Jydo so please forgive me on the mis spelling.  Great times on the game and on the forums too mate.  They certanly were the days.  Im playing this with no VOIP and when I do ge tthe waft of something crackly through the headphones, one cant work out what the fuck the other dudes seems to be whispering.  Not bothered anyway as I cant chat back.  Cant even type 'sorry Im shit, dont get in a vehicle with me again'.  You cant even go in an empty server to practice.

Im hokked though.

You'll see I borrowed something of yours recently, that little gem The Penis Enlarger 2000.  Mad aint it, I cant remember some of my familys birthdays but I'll never forget that.

We are going to have a great one thanks.  Merry Christmas to all of you aswell mate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard