Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
LittleBitchy
I hope Hell has wi-fi.
+150|4535|Yeah, there :)

Last edited by LittleBitchy (2012-01-28 13:24:51)

Fall seven times. Stand up eight.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|5766|Devon, England
They all look so cold...
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|5643|Mountains of NC

https://charlesandhudson.com/home-security/photos/zombie-proof-house.jpg

https://images.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2011/04/Zombie-proof-house-1.jpg

https://cdn.walyou.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/05/Zombie-Proof-Home-Closing.jpg

https://cdn.walyou.com/wp-content/uploads//2011/05/Zombie-Proof-Home-Boxed.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4618|Toronto
https://www.dirjournal.com/info/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/casaloma.jpg

Casa Loma in Toronto is pretty nice...
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5814|Toronto | Canada

have you been recently? they redid the entire exterior and it looks fake and shitty now
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4618|Toronto
I went last summer. Glad I got to see it before it went South. I'll be in the area mid-February, so I'll swing by and see just how crappy it is now.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5814|Toronto | Canada

Its like a 20 minute walk from you now haha.  I used to run up there to do the stairs when it was warm out
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,923|5847|USA

SEREMAKER wrote:

Hellooooo original Scarface's house!
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3918|Amsterdam

Pochsy wrote:



Casa Loma in Toronto is pretty nice...

Winston_Churchill wrote:

have you been recently? they redid the entire exterior and it looks fake and shitty now
If thats a pic from when it was still 'real and good' I'm real curious to see what it looks like now.
Looks faker than a disney castle.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|5742

Dauntless wrote:

ya, the place next door looks pretty cool too

http://g.co/maps/uyb95
Black's Beach.
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5056|Toronto
https://pds.exblog.jp/pds/1/200909/11/53/a0118453_2311242.jpg

Only 5m euros too! If I wait a few more months, that should be what, $20?
I like pie.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|4618|Toronto

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Its like a 20 minute walk from you now haha.  I used to run up there to do the stairs when it was warm out
A quest and a half! Miles! Simply unfathomable!
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|5282
https://resources.news.com.au/files/2011/05/13/1226055/265892-news-file-safe-house-01-20110513.jpg
I would like something like this except no windows, or maybe a few slit windows. One door and massive bunker style door in side for cars.

Then a car-lift and a full massive ultra high tech home...underground.

I reckon with some ground holes and mirrors you could get lots of natural light inside.
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|5282

LittleBitchy wrote:

Isnt that the Spreads house?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1186370/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|5814|Toronto | Canada

Kampframmer wrote:

Pochsy wrote:



Casa Loma in Toronto is pretty nice...

Winston_Churchill wrote:

have you been recently? they redid the entire exterior and it looks fake and shitty now
If thats a pic from when it was still 'real and good' I'm real curious to see what it looks like now.
Looks faker than a disney castle.
its a pretty recent picture from what i can tell, it doesnt look that great to me either.  its also north america, not europe so you need to have different standards for 'castles'
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5266|Roma
North America don't really do original castles. They're all stylised mansions really.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|3918|Amsterdam

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Pochsy wrote:



Casa Loma in Toronto is pretty nice...

Winston_Churchill wrote:

have you been recently? they redid the entire exterior and it looks fake and shitty now
If thats a pic from when it was still 'real and good' I'm real curious to see what it looks like now.
Looks faker than a disney castle.
its a pretty recent picture from what i can tell, it doesnt look that great to me either.  its also north america, not europe so you need to have different standards for 'castles'
By different you mean lower amirite?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5399|Graz, Austria
Underground nuclear missile silos for ultimate protection.
https://img507.imageshack.us/img507/5967/missilesilohomes5b.jpg
http://weburbanist.com/2010/07/25/nucle … silo-home/
One where the top hatch can be opened to get an open air living room.

Here are some more fancy conversions:
http://weburbanist.com/2009/10/12/adapt … nversions/

Also, a classic, a lighthouse, also pretty protected:
53°51´18 N / 08°04´54 E
https://img860.imageshack.us/img860/4562/rotersandaussen.jpg
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|5266|Roma
Expecting to be attacked any time soon?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5676|132 and Bush

I'd dig a remote cabin somewhere.. with a room to read in.
https://skywatcherz.com/pchris/content/images/large/Region5.jpg





https://skywatcherz.com/pchris/content/images/large/Region7.jpg
Xbone Stormsurgezz
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5399|Graz, Austria

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Expecting to be attacked any time soon?
Yes. Those housings will protect me against zombies.

I need to come up with something against concrete eating molepeople in the silo and giant squids in the lighthouse though.
jord
Member
+2,382|5753|The North, beyond the wall.
why doesnt the window have a blind or a curtain, wtf
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|3629|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

jord wrote:

why doesnt the window have a blind or a curtain, wtf
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/60261/r%20u%20srs.jpg
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|5643|Mountains of NC

https://www.geekologie.com/2011/07/26/island-yacht-2.jpg

https://static5.businessinsider.com/image/4e2ad4b84bd7c87303170000/island-yacht.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|5676|132 and Bush

SEREMAKER wrote:

That's pretty tacky man.. would look great in some rap videos though.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard