jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
I dont like how i cant spawn on the top of the carrier (not in a vehicle). It's only a true wake remake if you spend a third of each round on the flight deck of the carrier waiting for shit to spawn.
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6390
I've yet to spawn in or on the TV station either
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Noticed that too.
That means you always have to go up to the roof if you capture the CP, since there will almost always be enemy residue who can quickly come down and recapture.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6389|New York

globefish23 wrote:

west-phoenix-az wrote:

Noticed that too.
That means you always have to go up to the roof if you capture the CP, since there will almost always be enemy residue who can quickly come down and recapture.
Is it possible to just knock the whole damn building down? I haven't played enough of the new maps to know myself.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
I've seen large chunks of it blow up.
punisher
+1|6600|netherlands
don't like the maps at all.
just have the feeling i've already been there even if it looks nicer.
played it for years in bf2 and have enough of it now.
so no old maps on my server :-)
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6716|US
I had to laugh at myself when I played my first round on the B2K Karkand map.  I was running up from the train, and thought, "There should be a staircase behind that building."  Sure enough, there was one.
...I hadn't seriously played BF2 in almost 5 years, and still remembered the staircase to a back path?!
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6446|The Land of Scott Walker
Agree with OP, please remake all BF2 maps EA mmmkay
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6810|Marathon, Florida Keys
only complaint about the b2k maps is the sun on sharqi. cant see shit captain
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
interesting that i haven't seen a tv station slugfest yet on sharqi. barely played it ofc but iirc a good portion of mec-dominated rounds ended with a tv station slugfest.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

Spark wrote:

interesting that i haven't seen a tv station slugfest yet on sharqi. barely played it ofc but iirc a good portion of mec-dominated rounds ended with a tv station slugfest.
Weird indeed.
More so because there are no spawn points on top of the TV station anymore, but only on the ground around the building.
If you re-cap it, there almost always are some remnant enemy forces up there, which can easily get respawns from their squad members.

Maybe it's the added parking lot flag, which reduces the distance from TV station to construction site.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard