SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6539|Mountains of NC

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
firebolt5
+114|6126
lol, The Rock looked so serious in the beginning and then he made that huge smile.  The beginning of the trailer was pretty funny too:  How many explosions were there again?
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Even though the first one was admittedly pretty lame, I still enjoyed the action. This looks the same, too. Should be a entertaining
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
The first one was dire. I'm usually pretty selective with what films I sit down to watch, so I rarely don't watch a film through to the end, but I came very close with this one, it was a struggle to watch it. Doubt I'll bother with this at all tbh.

Last edited by coke (2011-12-13 07:03:11)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
words can not describe how bad the first one was
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Benzin
+576|5969
I'm acquiring the first one now just to see how shitty it is. I can't imagine it can be as horrible as Transformers 2. The movie set the low for how bad a movie can be.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

CapnNismo wrote:

I'm acquiring the first one now just to see how shitty it is. I can't imagine it can be as horrible as Transformers 2. The movie set the low for how bad a movie can be.
I've never seen either, but from what I hear geeyejoh was like trannies but with worse CGI.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2011-12-13 11:52:07)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5329|London, England
Thread title read as 'Joe Retardation'.

Carry on!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Benzin
+576|5969

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

CapnNismo wrote:

I've never seen either, but from what I here geeyejoh was like trannies but with worse CGI.
Not possible.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
who actually goes to the cinema to hand over their money to watch mindless fucking garbage like this?

HOOAH
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke

CapnNismo wrote:

Transformers was an awesome masterpiece compared to GI Joe seriously.
Benzin
+576|5969
I agree, the CGI in Transformers is astonishingly good. But to say GI Joe is LIKE Transformers but with worse CGI is impossible - nothing comes close to the shitty-ness that exemplifies a Transformers movie.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke

CapnNismo wrote:

I agree, the CGI in Transformers is astonishingly good. But to say GI Joe is LIKE Transformers but with worse CGI is impossible - nothing comes close to the shitty-ness that exemplifies a Transformers movie.
No, you are wrong. GI Joe is absolute shit, Transformers is just slightly bad.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
why is the american president played by a british actor with a british accent?

and why is the trailer soundtracked by a dubstep black sabbath song?

this is terminal like cancer
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6431|UK

Jay wrote:

Thread title read as 'Joe Retardation'.

Carry on!
I thought exactly the same skip to 2:41 for the strokeface!
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6271

YA NEW CAST

hard to not be better than the first
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6123|what

It's Fumbles

it was always Fumbles.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
It can't be any worst than the first one.
Then again I said that about Transformers...
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
they could have really made something out of the seven nation army tune. Too bad.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6708|Oxferd Ohire
they did make something
complete wank
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX

CapnNismo wrote:

Have you even seen GI Joe?

Think:

Transformers

Worse plot

No CGI to speak of

No Megan Fox

No awesome robots which turn into stuff
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Benzin
+576|5969
Nope, never seen it. Watching it tonight, though, after I get back from class.
Benzin
+576|5969
Three minutes into the first movie and I'm already asking myself, "WTF is this shit?" I stand corrected - G.I. Joe is worse than Transformers 2.

EDIT:
Gave up after 20 minutes... you can only feed me so much bullshit before I get full...

Last edited by CapnNismo (2011-12-14 10:13:30)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6684|Purplicious Wisconsin
Only reason I would want to watch this

Spoiler (highlight to read):
BRUCE WILLIS!!!
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard