JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6534|Sammamish, WA
What's the difference? The y seem just about identical. A different fire mode, maybe?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6460
Yes, the only difference is the fire modes.
JdeFalconr
Lex Luthor, King of Australia
+72|6534|Sammamish, WA

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Yes, the only difference is the fire modes.
What's the added fire mode? Is the M16A4 one/two/three shot burst instead of just one/two? Doesn't seem that great...but because its a pretty high unlock that implies to me that its somehow really good...
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
Well, the game is dumb. They make it where you're better off firing in fully auto than in semi auto at longer ranges. The M16A3 is really the way to go if you like automatic, but I can handle burst quite well (have 2 M16A4 service stars) to the point where it's almost like firing in 6 to 9 round fully auto bursts. so yeah I don't see a difference between the two when I play, so I just like people to see that I'm using a higher unlock.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
I get off on US military equipment and being ubar-realistic so I pick the A4 since the Marines use it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Tripulaci0n
+14|6148
I like the A3, I sometimes do 2 shot bursts, sometimes do 4-6 shot bursts depending on the situation. And really I just hit things more frequently when using the A3
pyscofrawg
AKA Selkies ftw
+55|6397|Earth
M16A3 is probably the best assault rifle in the game IMO. No real need for the for burst fire version given that the A3 is easy enough to use at just about any range accurately.
Signature
twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6199
Ive been playing with all of them and find the M416 the best, so accurate with standard iron sights, even at 400m on manual burst!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5465|Ventura, California
Except this is the A3 vs A4 thread.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard