4chan? 9gag? reddit?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Sisco wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Sisco wrote:

You can fire those shots in a faster succession than with any other semi-auto sniper. Plus its slick design does not take up so much of your screen. You should use any of those with a silencer anyway, thus negating the range bonus of the other two.
>fireing at fast pace cqc
>sniping (= ~1000 meters or more)

pick one

and still not even 1 headshot and another hit (bodyshot) above 30 meters will kill...
First off, don´t bring that > shit. Second, if you´re sniping ~1000 meters or more you should take a bolt action rifle and then kill yourself.
>Sniping at over 1000 meters
>Sniper rifle being semi or bolt mattering

Pick one
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4967|Dundee, Scotland.

aerodynamic wrote:

why are people writing with > ?
4chan? 9gag? reddit?
It was how you 'greentexted' on 4chan
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

> helping the team win
> sniping over 1000meters away
pick only one
Amdi Peter
peut-être
+111|5547|paris

Amdi Peter wrote:

what type of rounds is the best choice for the saiga?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Bubbles and rainbows.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA
Saiga went from the best shotgun in battlefield, to the worst. Shame, it was so much fun to use.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

UnkleRukus wrote:

Saiga went from the best shotgun in battlefield, to the worst. Shame, it was so much fun to use.
Ahem, DAO. (is the worst)

Last edited by Sisco (2012-01-25 21:47:54)

https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6326|Australia

Sisco wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Ahem, DAO. (is the worst)
The DAO is actually very good. The ability to just start shoving rounds in at any time to top the magazine up, and then cancelling it instantly with a pull of the trigger is very useful. Also, having the largest magazine of any shotgun is a plus too.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Had some great rounds with the M39 getting up and close. Dunno why I ever switched to the SKS. SKS has more ammo, sure, but it takes quite a few more hits to kill someone.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5473|Ventura, California
I actually tend to do better with the EMR if I'm having a good day aiming, but the SKS is just better all-around, especially since the damage doesn't drop over distance so drastically.

EMR + foregrip + holo + suppressor = 2 hit kills. very fun and easy
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6672|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

UnkleRukus wrote:

This might explain why unless Im stood right next to some fella I cant take him down with it.

I want the Usas thingy, yeah yeah I know, noob, and other unpleasentries, but I dont care, I just want a level playing field.  9 more ranks and I got it.

I finally ranked up last night from the badge things to a ribbon thing.  Stupid badges all look the same
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I actually tend to do better with the EMR if I'm having a good day aiming, but the SKS is just better all-around, especially since the damage doesn't drop over distance so drastically.

Any of the semi auto rifles with foregrip, holo and suppressor are good to use. I do think the SKS is the best though as it has more rounds, you don't really notice the damage difference much.

I'm never gonna be good with bolt action sniper rifles, you gotta be in there placing spawn beacons in nice flanking/behind locations and having MAV/TUGS right in the thick of the action so all the fools are lit up. And you (edit: actually, I) can't do that with a bolty, the semi-autos and the PDW's are the way forward for the recon class. It always pisses me off to see people playing recon as lame snipers, not placing spawn beacons and certainly not playing TUGS or MAV, some of them may place a SOFLAM on certain maps like Wake and Oman...but that's about as far as it usually goes.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2012-01-26 10:20:52)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6654

Mekstizzle wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Any of the semi auto rifles with foregrip, holo and suppressor are good to use. I do think the SKS is the best though as it has more rounds, you don't really notice the damage difference much.
I disagree, at least in regards to how I've been playing lately. Was using the SKS and doing alright, but losing a lot of 1v2, 1v3, and a significant amount of 1v1 confrontations. Switched over to M39, same attachments (foregrip, laser sight, RDS or HOLO) and though I had less rounds, the extra damage helped me win nearly every 1v1 and 1v2 battle, and most 1v3's.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6342

mtb0minime wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I disagree, at least in regards to how I've been playing lately. Was using the SKS and doing alright, but losing a lot of 1v2, 1v3, and a significant amount of 1v1 confrontations. Switched over to M39, same attachments (foregrip, laser sight, RDS or HOLO) and though I had less rounds, the extra damage helped me win nearly every 1v1 and 1v2 battle, and most 1v3's.
It´s the exact other way round for me. SKS allows me to plow through enemy squads much easier due to its higher ROF and bigger mag.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Plus in a 1v1 within 50m you're screwed if you miss the first two shots.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
Been using the M39 for so long like this. One of my favourite kit setups for running behind the enemy, placing a spawn beacon and hiding while friends cap flags.

So good with the Holo sight.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6620|London, England
Pretty much any gun with holographic, foregrip and silencer is good to use. It's practically the go-to combination for anything. On the bigger maps you can swap out holographic for a 4X or 3.4X scope and heavy barrel.

They're gonna be overhauling the unlocks pretty massively in the next patch though, giving everything pros and cons (e.g: flash suppressor will reduce recoil, but still make accuracy slightly less)

Dunno what they'd do to give foregrip some cons, probably make it longer to switch between weapons if you have foregrip.
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6174|Sydney | ♥

I try and use reflex in comps as it has a quicker draw time than the holo.

I do prefer the holo when i'm chilled in pubs.
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
>comps
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6410|'Murka

UnkleRukus wrote:

Tried the saiga. Took four rounds at point blank range to kill a dude.

Screw that. I'd rather use the 870. It at least can give you some one-shot kills.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6714|US
I'm enjoying the G36 with suppressor, fore grip, and Kobra sight...AEK971 with the same.
I also agree that using the spawn beacon on SOFLAM aggressively are probably the best ways for recon types to help the team.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5035|Massachusetts, USA

FEOS wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Screw that. I'd rather use the 870. It at least can give you some one-shot kills.
The semi auto shotties need a small rof boost.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
thepilot91
+64|6235|Åland!

UnkleRukus wrote:

FEOS wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

The semi auto shotties need a small rof boost.
yah , altho the dao is pretty rape atm , I'd love to see it with the firerate of bf2
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I just realized something

My favorite shotgun in real life and in most games, the Remington 870, looks like crap on this game compared to the one in BF2.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard