PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6259|Pacific NW, USA

aerodynamic wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

The pilot needs and ejector seat button for the gunner.  I am beyond sick and tired of people that don't have flares and give your position away randomly shooting at targets they can't kill to far away.  Most shitty players use thermals instead of flares...its utterly nooberific.  If they happen to have flares...they have no clue how to use them. 

When I solo...I have the best of both worlds utilizing ECM and when a I do get missiles on the way flares to lose them.  Then I have TV missiles to wreak havoc on everything else.  I am one hard SoB to get out of the air with ECM and flares at my disposal.
Oh fucking please....
Give the noobies a break. How willthey unlock and get better?
I would often find my self with a low level gunner and adapt my flying so he would be able to get kills easily.
Stop being fucking selfish and "ohh, i fucking dominate the skyin this game, noobs fuck you".
You are playing pubmatches.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
but still , if you're retarded and can't hit / fly for shits you should just play coop until you can...
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
I learned to fly in empty servers.  You still get points for capping flags so you can work towards unlocks.    I remember when i couldnt even land in an empty field without making a ball of fire. 
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
yeah exactly, noobs should should be well aware of that they are noobs and either go play football , or get better... but not in my chopper/ any chopper used better by another player to support the team...
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
How the fuck are they going to get better at using the chopper if they can't use the chopper?

Also, "noob" was so 2006, get a new word.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

You expect that when you play pub. If you want a decent gunner/pilot then play with clan/friends. That's what I do.
Yeah you can't hold pub players to the same standards as your friends who have mics and have played x amount of hours.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
even when i first started i wouldnt shoot at every fucking object from trees to jets flying 1km away. They can be really, really annoying.
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

How the fuck are they going to get better at using the chopper if they can't use the chopper?

Also, "noob" was so 2006, get a new word.
coop/ empty servers / unranked servers/ practise servers

also, saying noob is "noob" is noob.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
Used to use guided rockets all the time, now I need to use stealth because everything locks on so quickly. I can't take out tanks across the map anymore
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
what?  the lock on range of AA was decreased, iirc... i have dominated with tv's lately.  one hit kills finally

Last edited by steelie34 (2012-04-10 11:54:00)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I without a doubt say thermals are for noobs because I can see enemies just fine without them even from distances.  I mean are there any night maps?  The vision perks are crutches for poor eyesight and awareness to suroundings.  Same as IRNV on a gun sight.

Sight might be an ability I have better than most then and my awareness to the battlefield surrounding is pretty much unsurpassed.  Have only had like 1 or 2 gunners ever comparable to me.  I find when I start flying to set up gunners I find myself respawning more often than not.  If I am not gonna fly to set up the gunner inspite of him not having or knowing how to use a perk then why do I even need one when I can dominate a game alone.

Sure missiles ARE easily avoidable but I don't like to fly so close to the ground I may as well be in a tank. I rather be a boss sitting in the air for all to see with jets failing on strafing runs only to end up disabled or shot down, enemy choppers TVed, all tanks and ground vehicles death traps.  I love when I ECM and an Chopper/mobile AA gets to lock and then pop flares and they die.  They always ask How the heck I can throw flares with no gunner and they claim hacks.  It is lovely.
Easier to see stingerfags with thermals. The trail stands out even more than normal vision.

I use both, depends on the skill of the opposing team.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA
I could give two fucks about some dipshit gunner trying to "learn" or get his unlocks while I am flying.  No one helped me out by letting me fly with them when I had no unlocks.  Just like everyone is saying empty servers are perfect for figuring stuff out.  The bad part is when people do have the unlocks they still dont know how to use them.  You don't know how many times I had a gunner pop flares just at the locking sound.

Ya I am a pubber...no time for a clan or platoon that can set up scrims or join leagues.  I definitely have the skill set to flourish in those type of organized matches but I am a busy person and would never be able to commit.  So...even if it is pubbing I like to wreck shit without doling out charity to some pimple faced fat fuck who is busy shooting at non threats while I am lining up the most dangerous threat.   Not everyone who pubs is terrible by the way...prolly 10 to 15 really good to great players in any given 64 player server.
Ptfo
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
Once you can wrestle the chopper away from pilots that like to point the nose at the ground and attempt to cap flags, serious damage can be done.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 357284016/
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/ba … 357284016/

1SK TV's have put new life back into this game for me.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2012-04-10 23:56:53)

aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5723|Roma

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

I could give two fucks about some dipshit gunner trying to "learn" or get his unlocks while I am flying.  No one helped me out by letting me fly with them when I had no unlocks.  Just like everyone is saying empty servers are perfect for figuring stuff out.  The bad part is when people do have the unlocks they still dont know how to use them.  You don't know how many times I had a gunner pop flares just at the locking sound.

Ya I am a pubber...no time for a clan or platoon that can set up scrims or join leagues.  I definitely have the skill set to flourish in those type of organized matches but I am a busy person and would never be able to commit.  So...even if it is pubbing I like to wreck shit without doling out charity to some pimple faced fat fuck who is busy shooting at non threats while I am lining up the most dangerous threat.   Not everyone who pubs is terrible by the way...prolly 10 to 15 really good to great players in any given 64 player server.
Oh, ofcourse.
Teach me master.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

You're 14, it's all clear now.
^DD^GRiPS
American Hillbilly
+12|6769|Long Beach, CA

The A W S M F O X wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

pretty clear huh!  No worries I don't expect the people on this forum to give two shits about what an outsider has to say.  you guys got your nice little community of 20 regulars who have your carebear conversations.  carry on.
Ptfo
Roc18
`
+655|5761|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

pretty clear huh!  No worries I don't expect the people on this forum to give two shits about what an outsider has to say.  you guys got your nice little community of 20 regulars who have your carebear conversations.  carry on.
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/1331616251583.jpg
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

This guy wants to join bf3 leagues
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
^DD^GRiPS, I bet you were on a master level at red-lining in BF2, killing off unwanted heli gunners.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5654|SQUID
He probably got solid scores of 2:1 KD ratio as well doing his high skill top gun pilot style pro gaming soloing
thepilot91
+64|6206|Åland!
redlining was awsome, I miss it
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6351|the land of bourbon
haha yeah it was
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6294|Graz, Austria
At times when redlining was annoying me to no end, I spawned as spec-ops and planted C4 on my chopper when entering as a gunner.
When the pilot was heading towards the red line, I jumped out at the last meter and blew him up.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5006|Massachusetts, USA

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

The A W S M F O X wrote:

^DD^GRiPS wrote:

You sound mad bro.

The reason you arent in a group is because you're an ignorant prick.

Just sayin bro.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
gurdeep
­
+812|4725|proll­y
(yawn)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard