-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California

jord wrote:

then the rounds last longer because tickets aren't expending as fast as if there were 5 times more players. up to 3 igla's? that's not really difficult
whatever jord

3 stingers is 1/4 of the team. 10 stingers is 1/3 of the team. We got 'em equally pissed off.

Also, the rounds on xbox last about 10-15 minutes, sometimes 20 if we're lucky.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
>implying hes playing 64p servers
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
good point I didn't consider that
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

jord wrote:

then the rounds last longer because tickets aren't expending as fast as if there were 5 times more players. up to 3 igla's? that's not really difficult
whatever jord

3 stingers is 1/4 of the team. 10 stingers is 1/3 of the team. We got 'em equally pissed off.

Also, the rounds on xbox last about 10-15 minutes, sometimes 20 if we're lucky.
your attaching a fraction but it isn't relevent. 1 quarter doesn't mean shit. i could play on a 8 man server and if 1 person go's stinger it means 1/4 of their team is stinger, and yet alls i'm having to do is dodge 1 stinger...
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
stingers are useless anyways ever since they patched it.
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
>stingers
>shooting you out of chopper
>rage

pick 3
jord
yeah 1 on 1, but when you're trying to fight another heli and there's some mong below you thats's locking on and he's lucky enough to be locking on in a staggered fashion than the enemy heli he can change the outcome of the fight.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
dem rocket pod shots

between those and a TV missile there's really no way a heli vs heli fight should last that long
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
unless if you missed your TV shot

jord
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
jord
range and no gunner. ive been in a few, there's nothing more tiresome than an aa missle fight because neither of you can move closer at the height limit because you'll miss the chance to lock on.

beep beep beep beeeeeeeeep
jord
yeah but i was only INCHES away
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

jord wrote:

range and no gunner. ive been in a few, there's nothing more tiresome than an aa missle fight because neither of you can move closer at the height limit because you'll miss the chance to lock on.

beep beep beep beeeeeeeeep
every damn time xD
Roc18
`
Is it possible to be effective soloing with the TV missile like in BF2?

I want to be able to solo effectively but i think its impossible. I usually end up with a 1-1.2ish K/D and shit SPM everytime I try soloing in the heli no matter how well i fly.

Last edited by Roc18 (2012-01-30 10:42:27)

jord
yes, you just need more height. its best used if you fly over infantry and fucking brap them with the cannon then press R to reload then press f1 then fire some missles at a tank n ting then rinse/repeat.
Roc18
`

jord wrote:

yes, you just need more height. its best used if you fly over infantry and fucking brap them with the cannon then press R to reload then press f1 then fire some missles at a tank n ting then rinse/repeat.
Yeah i guess i need more practice. I almost have the TV unlocked when I do i'll try it out. between the heatseekers and heli rockets I get a ton of disables but little kills. and I switch the gunner seat to take out infy sometimes, i wish the heli rockets did more damage against infantry though, i'll put an entire salvo into an infantry on the ground and get a 30 point kill assist lol.
jord
yeah they do on HC SHIT IS AWESOME
Roc18
`
lol i'm gonna try that later.

How much damage does the TV Missile and guided missile do to tanks?
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
not enough
jord
oh but you have to repair there's no regen and every cunt knows this so you're being fired on be .50's everywhere all the time and it adds up
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6379|the land of bourbon

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No that isn't true. We've had up to three IGLAs come flying at us on a regular basis, so apparently 1/4th of the team is pretty pissed. Also, we get soflam/jav'd a lot until I started using ECM.

So the point is, with only 12 people on the enemy team I'm not going to be getting very many kills. Gurdeep and steelie can kindly shut up now.
all i did was call you out on your contradictions and laugh at how you claimed to have these great tactics that i pretty much laid out 5 posts before yours.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
TV missiles are a joke. I miss the missiles of doom that were TV missiles in BF2.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!
can I haz some experienced pilots/gunners (bf3) to confirm that TV-missiles>Lasermissiles (/&painter)

I fucking hate lasermissiles...

gimme back bombers and lasermissiles from bf2
gurdeep
­
+812|4753|proll­y
they are way better
Roc18
`
Just tried soloing on a hardcore server. I was maintaining a > 2:1 K/D until the server started filling up. It's doable but between the having to land every 20 seconds to repair, the jets ability to rape even easier and the AA being even more powerful its much more difficult to stay alive. Although infantry does drop much faster.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5697
got ig 50-5 for three rounds straight with the helo and before you know it half the team wants to fly the fucking chopper the next round. it turned into a bf2 moment.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard