SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
"Teacher at Center of Hijab Controversy Sues Olympic Medalist for Defamation" https://nyti.ms/3ETtM4y

Meanwhile women in Iran are fighting to escape the hijab.

Hmm the (black) Olympic athlete's parents are converts to Islam. πŸ™„ Crazy. They couldn't find any black churches to attend?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3423
an iranian climber removed her coverings to compete in an event here in seoul. she's since gone incommunicado after returning to her home country. very sad stuff.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Jews are butthurt that Australia won't recognise Jerusalem as the capital of their extremist little outpost.

Sad.
Русский Π²ΠΎΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π°Π±Π»ΡŒ, ΠΈΠ΄ΠΈ Π½Π° Ρ…ΡƒΠΉ!
uziq
+492|3423
australia, the lynchpin of diplomacy and the global geopolitical order.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Thank you
uziq
+492|3423
australia is just protesting too much. one racist settler colony society casting aspersions on another. as if israel needs the authority of australia to continue going about its business. you're not even in the G7. sad!

you should turn your anti-settler energies towards reparations to the outback palestinians.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6687

uziq wrote:

australia is just protesting too much. one racist settler colony society casting aspersions on another. as if israel needs the authority of australia to continue going about its business. you're not even in the G7. sad!

you should turn your anti-settler energies towards reparations to the outback palestinians.
our ambassador to israel criticized the current government for its action. i think he forgets where his loyalty should lie.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
uziq
+492|3423
you guys should be grateful for israel. without them, we'd be facing the prospect of an alliance between two nuclear-armed powers in russia+iran (three if you count north korea). israel have considerably downgraded the bad guy line-up for ww3.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Erm, but for - nuclear-armed - Israel Iran wouldn't be seeking nuclear weapons.

And hasn't Israel effectively sided with Russia against the west over Ukraine?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Cybargs wrote:

our ambassador to israel criticized the current government for its action. i think he forgets where his loyalty should lie.
That guy is a big-data totalitarian, he's loyal to no-one.
uziq
+492|3423
i thought you wanted technocratic STEM wizards who did away with political ideologies and social conformity?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Not as ambassadors no.

As totalitarian visionary leaders yes.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Find a new troll, my goodness. You are literally trimming off bits of mold before each post like this.
uziq
+492|3423
beyond parody. a grown adult with these nonsensical views and edgy opinionating. really pathetic.
uziq
+492|3423

Dilbert_X wrote:

Erm, but for - nuclear-armed - Israel Iran wouldn't be seeking nuclear weapons.

And hasn't Israel effectively sided with Russia against the west over Ukraine?
it’s highly fanciful that a theocratic iran – which was destabilised and sent back to the stone age courtesy of we brits and the americans – wouldn’t pursue a nuclear weapon or advanced defence capabilities. even within the context of the islamic world and shia/sunni relations, there’s a clear motive for iran to seek such options. especially with the house of saud being pumped full of western money and with all the dollars in the world piling up in their coffers.

you’re an anti-semite fruitcake.

israel soon revised its policy of abstention and publicly condemned the actions of russia. considering the iranians are now supplying russia with drones and support, how would it even make sense in your paranoiac worldview for israel+iran to be in coalition? make sense, dumbass. i notice you don’t get anywhere near as vexed about latin american or african countries who similarly abstained at the UN over russia. derp derp derp.

Last edited by uziq (2022-10-22 20:38:24)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
But Israel has refused to provide Ukraine with any useful assistance at all - for fear of offending Russia

They're supposedly a modern western democracy and a decent member of the world community, and get endless support against the savage theocracies around them on that basis.

The fact is they're a backward medieval theocracy which cares only about its own interests.
uziq
+492|3423
the fact is you are obsessed with israel for doing the same things that dozens of non-aligned countries have, and are, doing.

why aren't you apoplectic about bolivia? cuba? nicaragua? sudan? zimbabwe?

there are 50 countries on this list. but it's israel that you keep ranting about. very odd stuff.

israel is a tiny country of 9 million people. outside of the middle-east, they are insignificant. india and china comprise about 3 billion people and two of the largest economies in the world. they've both firmly been non-aligned on this question. but, the way you speak, you'd think israel posed a unique threat to the world order with their approach to the russia-ukraine conflict.

you're a fruitcake, plain and simple. you've got jewz on the brain.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Most non-aligned nations are not nuclear-armed, not supported by western nations.

Why do you keep going on about Iran?
uziq
+492|3423
i don't believe i've mentioned iran more than twice in the last 6 months? and i only spoke about it in the developing context of them now supplying russia with drones?

can you make a prooper point?

india, pakistan and china all abstained to vote on the russia-ukraine conflict. they are all nuclear-armed states with significantly bigger militaries and much more geopolitical sway.

but, no, it's israel with you. you've got a bee in your bonnet, haven't you!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
We know that india, pakistan and china are against us, after all the support they've been given is it not a surprise that israel is too?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
Hasidic School to Pay $8 Million After Admitting to Federal Fraud

The Central United Talmudical Academy, which operates the largest all-boys yeshiva in New York State, acknowledged illegally diverting money from federal food aid and other programs.
Dilbert warned us about this.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
They gave the praying coach his job back.
https://www.nationalreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/joseph-kennedy.jpg?w=1200

Why are football players like this? Brain damage. You don't see players from other sports doing this. Other sports don't take hits to the head. The brain damage football players take is the reason why you see them always getting into trouble and crime.

And this is why I don't support Colin Kaepernick. His protest turned too many conservatives away from football and that's a bad thing. Conservatives should be encouraged to play football and put their kids into football and scramble their brains. Then don't send them to college. That is where the liberals are. Send them to the army so they can make cuddle puddles in the mountains.

If I were a wealthy person, I would spend money to do two things (1) promote football in red counties. (2) Encourage more conservatives to buy guns. (3) CTE profit.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Bit of a disjointed comment there, but this headline truly sucks. The guy's been emboldened by the SCt and has expressed desire to get up to his old antics again. The ones that were misrepresented in conservative media as "just offering a wee prayer, no harm in that!" I'm pretty sure the district felt strong-armed into letting him back in (to make an ass of himself again), so feeling less embarrassed for WA.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

The whole case is a farce. The coach didn't even reapply to his position. He'd rather talk about how wronged he was (even though he was never fired in the first place) than lead prayers on the field.

"Dear God, please give my players the strength to inflict CTE on the other team with the force and fury of 10,000 Samsons."
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+634|3690
an all powerful god, a being so supreme they could make or unmake existence at will, really cares about youth football.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard