uziq
+492|3451

Dilbert_X wrote:

Yeah, I mean, the idea of some nutty fringe minority of an otherwise moderate religion achieving critical mass, taking over entire neighbourhoods, setting up its own police, medical system and courts, dictating to the locals how they can and can't behave is so ridiculous as to be beyond laughable. The moderate majority would slap down the radicals before it even began.

https://thejewishvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Editorial-One-Bad-Apple-article.jpg

Oh wow, they've made it to london.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/01/11/24936FBE00000578-0-image-a-58_1420939394735.jpg

https://www.theyeshivaworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/09-696x507.jpg
community police is nothing new. 'neighbourhood watch'. hello?

they do not enforce jewish moral codes or strictures on people. they help out with anti-social behaviour, drunk-driving, etc. just like neighbourhood watch organisations have done in the UK for generations. they have the same restrictions on their power as any other citizen does in the UK who tries to enact citizens' arrests, etc.

regular citizens are perfectly within their right to try and mitigate or prevent crime in their neighbourhood. i'm sure your parents' cul-de-sac has no busybodies.

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-15 06:12:52)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
The Shomrim in NYC is known for harassing non-Jews traveling through their neighborhoods. There was an incident where a Jewish guy ran over a black kid in NYC decades ago. The Jewish police force came and helped the Jewish driver get away and left the kid to die.

I do not like vigilante or community justice groups like neighborhood watch at all. Too often they are tools of Karens to harass and intimidate others especially minorities.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3451
i agree that neighbourhood watch can be overweening and annoying. but it's very much a thing in civil 'secular' society, so it's pretty ridiculous to accuse close-knit religious communities for having their own.

haven't heard any such negative press about the shomrim group in london.

Last edited by uziq (2020-11-15 12:56:09)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Hello, dilbs, George Zimmerman. Captain of the neighborhood watch.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
I am going to start a neighborhood watch. Twice failed cop mentally ill pothead is exactly the guardian my city needs.
uziq
+492|3451

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I am going to start a neighborhood watch. Twice failed cop mentally ill pothead is exactly the guardian my city needs.
wear underwear over the top of your pants and give yourself a catchy name.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

'Don Quixote' would be catchy. Roam around with binoculars and a Spanish conquistador's helmet.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

they do not enforce jewish moral codes or strictures on people. they help out with anti-social behaviour, drunk-driving, etc. just like neighbourhood watch organisations have done in the UK for generations. they have the same restrictions on their power as any other citizen does in the UK who tries to enact citizens' arrests, etc.
They're masquerading as police, elsewhere they're harassing non-jews, its not acceptable in a multicultural pluralist democracy to have one group lording it over everyone else.

And where are the moderate jews? "Come on Reuben, this country already has police, you don't need to put fake lights on your Kia and drive around pretending to be Charles Bronson, its just silly and will cause resentment"
Of course they're silent because they're fine with it.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-11-15 16:55:07)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3451
where are the moderate jews? i don't know, dilbert, not living in hasidim neighbourhoods?

'jews never integrate in the west, FACT!'
'look! where are the moderate, liberal jews in the hasid community? there are none, FACT!'

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Whenever there's an islamic attack the question is always why didn't the moderate muslims raise the alarm or do something.

What are moderate jews doing to reign in Israel and the hasidim?
uziq
+492|3451
what are they supposed to do?

what is the garment worker in leicester supposed to do about militants in niger?

it’s almost as if these are local and specific political issues and not a global religious issue.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I don't know, both groups could stop sending money I guess.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
An Israeli ambulance worker caught on camera spitting on portraits of Jesus while visiting a Christian home to carry out a Covid test has been fired.

The medic was seen removing protective clothing before spitting on three pictures in the communal hallway of the block of flats in Jaffa in Tel Aviv.

When confronted, the medic claimed the imagery was a form of idolatry forbidden by the Hebrew Bible.

The video shows the tenant remonstrating with the medic, telling him: "You spat on my pictures, which we believe in, in front of my eyes on the camera. Why did you do that?"

The medic replies: "In our Torah it is written that as much foreign worship as possible should be kept away as much as possible," before complaining to the tenant that he was not wearing a mask.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54958353
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

It seems really popular to dig around for cases like that to blanket entire groups of innocent people with. Locally, it was popular to bring up the jew who complained about a Christmas tree at an airport so the airport took all decorations down in response. War on Christmas!

Sometimes it's just enough to have a name. "Barack Hussein Obama," Fox News was fond of virtually spitting out.
uziq
+492|3451

Dilbert_X wrote:

please show me how moderate muslims in the U.K. are funding militants.

aren’t the U.K.  and US governments responsible for funding AQ? doing the bin laden’s banking? washing saudi money? arming radical militants in syria?

but no let’s beat up on random muslims living peaceable lives in the west for ‘funding islamist extremism’.

L M F A O
uziq
+492|3451

Dilbert_X wrote:

An Israeli ambulance worker caught on camera spitting on portraits of Jesus while visiting a Christian home to carry out a Covid test has been fired.

The medic was seen removing protective clothing before spitting on three pictures in the communal hallway of the block of flats in Jaffa in Tel Aviv.

When confronted, the medic claimed the imagery was a form of idolatry forbidden by the Hebrew Bible.

The video shows the tenant remonstrating with the medic, telling him: "You spat on my pictures, which we believe in, in front of my eyes on the camera. Why did you do that?"

The medic replies: "In our Torah it is written that as much foreign worship as possible should be kept away as much as possible," before complaining to the tenant that he was not wearing a mask.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-54958353
literally who cares? this is affecting or threatening your way of life how, exactly?

‘all religions are stupid but i am really concerned and outraged about jesus being disrespected by jews in israel’.

you are a fucking crank my guy. grow up and join ‘the real world’ of well-adjusted adults.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
All religions are stupid, judaism is the oldest and stupidest, it literally hasn't progressed in 4,000 years.

Why anyone expects muslims to modernise, democratise and assimilate against that background is unfathomable.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

please show me how moderate muslims in the U.K. are funding militants.

aren’t the U.K.  and US governments responsible for funding AQ? doing the bin laden’s banking? washing saudi money? arming radical militants in syria?

but no let’s beat up on random muslims living peaceable lives in the west for ‘funding islamist extremism’.

L M F A O
Plenty of mosques sent money to ISIS, don't jews send a ton of money to Israel?
uziq
+492|3451
plenty of U.K. mosques send money to ISIS? lmao what. pretty sure that’s a straight up legal offense. no, plenty of mosques are not funding terrorism on the regular.

a home office report was published several years ago which said some extremist organisations were branding themselves semi-anonymously as charities, but who were then redirecting funds towards causes abroad. that’s not the same thing. people absentmindedly dropping a few quid in a donations box, trying to be charitable (which is a religious observance), is NOT the same thing as U.K. muslims systematically supporting ISIS.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

All religions are stupid, judaism is the oldest and stupidest, it literally hasn't progressed in 4,000 years.

Why anyone expects muslims to modernise, democratise and assimilate against that background is unfathomable.
You should preface each time you make this argument with a "beep-boop." Your obsession with religious people is almost robotic. How many times have you been shut down on that so far? "*Beee-deep* this dilbert is not programmed to respond to religious/cultural history argumentation. Reiterating bullsh*t."
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Didn't the Jews stop animal sacrifice after the Romans' burned down their temple? I know Hassidism is a 19th century invention too. I think a lot of resentment towards Jews is wrapped up in the fact that Hassidic Jews are probably the most insular and rude of all groups in America. There are a tremendous amount of Jewish people in media but you wouldn't know unless their name was Jewish or you looked at their wiki.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

You should preface each time you make this argument with a "beep-boop." Your obsession with religious people is almost robotic. How many times have you been shut down on that so far? "*Beee-deep* this dilbert is not programmed to respond to religious/cultural history argumentation. Reiterating bullsh*t."
Haven't been shut down once.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

1 Dilbert: "Jews haven't advanced beyond nomadic sheepherders."
2 Jews: *advanced beyond nomadic sheepherders.*
Goto 1
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The religion hasn't evolved, I've explained this multiple times now, some of them have got better jobs, they're still obsessed with bringing about pre-biblical prophecies, thats about it.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

How has Jewish culture not changed? Even the most conservative, black-clad fun vampires that people always seem to bring up aren't exactly, in their urban lives, scratching out a living in the rocky hills.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard