KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

nope.  Seriously considered it a while ago, but not now.  It would make sense if i was younger and actively trying to pursue a career in government or policy research.  I think i'm going to take a class or two over the summer.  Not sure in what, but I could use a few refreshers.
uziq
+492|3454

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

damn, did they tell you why you failed?

I guess you'll just have to settle for young impressionable minds to exert control over.  Good luck trying to get your teaching credentials! Any plans to get a graduate degree?
they found his bf2s post history. it's obvious.

it's why i always apply for jobs under a fake name. yuseef.
uziq
+492|3454

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

nope.  Seriously considered it a while ago, but not now.  It would make sense if i was younger and actively trying to pursue a career in government or policy research.  I think i'm going to take a class or two over the summer.  Not sure in what, but I could use a few refreshers.
you guys wrack imaginration
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

I'm probably going to take some kind of humanities class. 

I have a very vivid imagination.  Like right now I am imagining macbeth sitting behind his monitor sipping tea, flipping between tabs on reddit, silently moderating the asian subreddits he has meticulously curated according to his own warped view of what a perfect submissive asian partner is.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England
That doesn't require a vivid imagination
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6291|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

but it does require Vivid Entertainment, amirite?!?!?!?!?!?!

?!??!?!?!
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

cowami did you get the job or what?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

cowami did you get the job or what?
yep, they made me an offer today
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

w00t! are you gonna accept?  don't move to OKC for anything less than $50K
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

and that still isn't enough, even if cost of living is retardedly cheap there.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England
OKC is a fresh pile of moist feces that has been baking in the august heat.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3454
I've had a few decent hookups in OKC
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

w00t! are you gonna accept?  don't move to OKC for anything less than $50K
short of a miraculous job offer from boeing/LM/northrop without an interview in the next few days, yep. it's also gonna be in broken arrow, outside of tulsa, not OKC. definitely not new york, but it seemed nice enough when i visited for the interview, and i gotta start somewhere. plus the job entails a good bit of travel, so i'll be going places while i still got my yout
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

warped view of what a perfect submissive asian partner is.
What other kind of Asian is there?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Watched Crimson Peak with someone who microanalyzes every movie. It's like, they start talking about how some action doesn't make sense to them, then something happens, then they ask you what happened, and while you're explaining what's going on while they remark about how it doesn't make sense, something else happens that you have to explain. Seriously felt like popping the disc and putting on something safe like Patton.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Koalas are currently mating outside my bedroom window.

Its about exactly like this

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2016-04-07 03:42:32)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3721
Are you allowed to eat Koalas if you can catch one?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

8 hours, 50 minutes ago     Dilbert_X (1570)     First World Problems     e You still use DVDs, that so cute - DX
I prefer watching movies on DVD or BR. At least that way, I don't get the weird hiccups and occasional moments of blur-fuckery that I sometimes see while streaming. Isn't it so nice to have options?
uziq
+492|3454

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Watched Crimson Peak with someone who microanalyzes every movie. It's like, they start talking about how some action doesn't make sense to them, then something happens, then they ask you what happened, and while you're explaining what's going on while they remark about how it doesn't make sense, something else happens that you have to explain. Seriously felt like popping the disc and putting on something safe like Patton.
how many hours a week are you at the asperger's clinic nowadays?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

None? I'm not sure if you'd like someone reading a book over your shoulder and providing commentary for every other paragraph, but I'd think most people would find it annoying.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6634|949

I do that with movies unfortunately.  i lack imagination.  I think Man Of Steel was one of the more ridiculous movies in that regard.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Man of Steel was objectively ridiculous.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Are you allowed to eat Koalas if you can catch one?
No, nor are you allowed to stomp on their heads, they're protected wild animals.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not sure if you'd like someone reading a book over your shoulder and providing commentary for every other paragraph, but I'd think most people would find it annoying.
Dude that's Uzique's entire career.
uziq
+492|3454

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'm not sure if you'd like someone reading a book over your shoulder and providing commentary for every other paragraph, but I'd think most people would find it annoying.
Dude that's Uzique's entire career.
every book you have ever read has been vastly improved by an editor.

and academics seldom ever do paragraph-by-paragraph commentaries. though i doubt you've ever read a single journal article from the field.

of course you don't need me to tell you these things. your entire career is based in being a maladjusted man-child.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard