Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
https://resources0.news.com.au/images/2015/07/17/1227446/484760-61eb2a66-2c78-11e5-a754-a63f13c4fffa.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
Omg the poor yellow tail!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3958|SL,UT

global warming, innit . . .
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6715|Riva, MD
We're actually supposed to have a heat index of 104 Fahrenheit(40 Celcius) for Sunday around here
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria

DrunkFace wrote:

Fuck its cold.

Sydney Forecast
Today     15°C
Tonight     8°C
Now
11.8°C
Cold?
Water isn't even close to freezing.

Jay wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it's fine with its fur.

Steve-0 wrote:

You obviously don't have the slightest clue about global warming, do you?
Australia is on the Southern hemisphere of the globe, so obviously it's the opposite there.
Where do you think the extra heat for the warming on the Northern hemisphere is coming from?
It's just like sinks going in the opposite direction down there, to compensate the angular momentum from up here.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
53 degrees is pretty comfortable. It's hoodie weather.

Also Fahrenheit is a much better scale to measure weather.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
No it isn't.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

globefish23 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Fuck its cold.

Sydney Forecast
Today     15°C
Tonight     8°C
Now
11.8°C
Cold?

Jay wrote:

I'm pretty sure that it's fine with its fur.

Steve-0 wrote:

You obviously don't have the slightest clue about global warming, do you?
Australia is on the Southern hemisphere of the globe, so obviously it's the opposite there.
Where do you think the extra heat for the warming on the Northern hemisphere is coming from?
It's just like sinks going in the opposite direction down there, to compensate the angular momentum from up here.
I was talking about the grapes
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone

globefish23 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Fuck its cold.

Sydney Forecast
Today     15°C
Tonight     8°C
Now
11.8°C
Cold?
Yes; cold.

Whats water freezing got to do with being cold, does it not get hot until water is close to boiling?

SuperJail Warden wrote:

No on both counts. 11 degrees is find a bunch of warm clothing, then cover that in a a giant coat, turn the heater on full and hide underneath a quilt weather.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
not cold
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

DrunkFace wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Fuck its cold.

Sydney Forecast
Today     15°C
Tonight     8°C
Now
11.8°C
Cold?
Yes; cold.

Whats water freezing got to do with being cold, does it not get hot until water is close to boiling?

SuperJail Warden wrote:

No on both counts. 11 degrees is find a bunch of warm clothing, then cover that in a a giant coat, turn the heater on full and hide underneath a quilt weather.
You pussy
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

not cold
Not at all.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

globefish23 wrote:

Cold?
Yes; cold.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

You pussy
This.
-Frederick Bastiat
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
pussy
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
I am officially in the FBI finger print database. I don't remember committing any serious crimes so I should be fine.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6680|Disaster Free Zone
Yeh my pussy hates the cold too, open the door to let him out and he turns around and hides.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke
I've given myself a headache reading the "moon landing hoax" shit on twitter and youtube, several people asserted that the moon landings were faked so they could trick us into thinking that the earth isn't flat...
And that because we now believed the earth was round we accept the need to cull the population when the earth gets over populated, because obviously a flat earth has an infinite amount of space for everyone...

Last edited by coke (2015-07-21 13:28:15)

uziq
+492|3451
i think seeking out conspiracy theories and their proponents is perhaps one of the only bigger wastes of time to be found on the entire inter webs than bf2s.

Last edited by uziq (2015-07-21 14:23:36)

DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6683|United States of America

coke wrote:

I've given myself a headache reading the "moon landing hoax" shit on twitter and youtube, several people asserted that the moon landings were faked so they could trick us into thinking that the earth isn't flat...
And that because we now believed the earth was round we accept the need to cull the population when the earth gets over populated, because obviously a flat earth has an infinite amount of space for everyone...
I did that for about 2 hours reading garbage about "sovereign citizens".
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Obama is not a Muslim but he has a questionable history with Islam and Muslims. He is obviously bias in their favor. Also chemicals in our food and water are causing us to go bald.

These are the only conspiracy theories that I hold.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6707|England. Stoke

uziq wrote:

i think seeking out conspiracy theories and their proponents is perhaps one of the only bigger wastes of time to be found on the entire inter webs than bf2s.
I didn't actively seek it out I got drawn in by the astonishing stupidity. All because Brian Cox said on twitter that people who believed it is a hoax are "nob heads", I literally couldn't comprehend that people could believe or in some cases think up of the shit they were saying.
If only they would put some of the effort and zeal they put into looking up the conspiracy theories, into actual studying the facts/science they might actually learn something. Although tbf the majority of them seem to be middle age plus "middle Americans" looking for some "purpose" in their lives, which always seems to have to some anti-government/religious slant on it. But it seems to be disseminating itself via the internet to all sorts of idiots.

I'm not sure which is more worrying though them (who one would think are old enough to know better) or the twenty something's who believe it...
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6322|Graz, Austria

SuperJail Warden wrote:

chemicals in our food and water are causing us to go bald
Androgenic alopecia is caused by dihydrotestosterone.
Other cases can be cause by malnutrition or infections.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

uziq wrote:

one of my good friends used to pay monthly dues to prison planet and infowars.  A few of us had to give him a stern talking to.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
This is why I don't have good friends, they make me too angry.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

are you sure it's not bc you're clearly on the spectrum somewhere?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard