Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Got a traffic citation today for running a red light. I honestly didn't intend to, it turned from yellow to red much quicker than I thought. Oh well, now I gotta come up with 400 bucks or 550 for traffic school. Has anybody else gotten a ticket and can tell me why I would want to pay 150 extra and attend traffic school?
Will lower your insurance
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
Directory is empty.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
My next service is going to be $1400 and its not even the happy ending type.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
Credit card stolen
5-7 business days until I get a new one so I'm looking at some hungry times coming up. Wish me luck.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

R I P in pieces pirana6
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6718|Riva, MD

pirana6 wrote:

Credit card stolen
5-7 business days until I get a new one so I'm looking at some hungry times coming up. Wish me luck.
Recently had my information stolen a few weeks ago and they had to freeze my card and send me a new one so I feel your pain.  You can always cash a check though
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.

_j5689_ wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Credit card stolen
Recently had my information stolen a few weeks ago and they had to freeze my card and send me a new one so I feel your pain.  You can always cash a check though
I may have to, how the hell else am I going to pay for alcohol for new years
Steve-0
+214|3961|SL,UT

pirana6 wrote:

how the hell else am I going to pay for alcohol
sell your blood/plasma
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
/semen
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
i don't think anybody wants any of those things of mine
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
I downloaded the Tor browser cause fuck the CIA right?

Imaged searched 'Tor onion icon' because the icon was the default image not the cool purple onion one.

Immediately deleted Tor Browser.
Steve-0
+214|3961|SL,UT

well. you only live once . . .
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
lesson learned: don't image search in the browser unless you want the FBI knocking
Brasso
+1,549|6632

wait what happened? i don't get it
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
neither
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
Sorry i guess that was pretty cryptic.

With that stupid Tor browser, it doesn't just take you to the indexed areas of the web, it takes you everywhere. Also, the default search doesn't work to well so when I image-searched "Tor onion icon" it didn't bring back pictures of purple onions, it brought back pictures that the FBI would happily send me to jail for. So I immediately removed the browser and went about my merry day.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
oh
shit
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I still don't get it.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
go install it then search tor onion icon
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
probably just search anything. either way the install takes maybe a minute https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en

don't say i didn't warn you though
Brasso
+1,549|6632

pirana6 wrote:

Sorry i guess that was pretty cryptic.

With that stupid Tor browser, it doesn't just take you to the indexed areas of the web, it takes you everywhere. Also, the default search doesn't work to well so when I image-searched "Tor onion icon" it didn't bring back pictures of purple onions, it brought back pictures that the FBI would happily send me to jail for. So I immediately removed the browser and went about my merry day.
oh boy, now i'm curious as to what actually came up. "tor onion icon" seems innocent enough
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
well howd it go?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
rip brasso
Brasso
+1,549|6632

no i didn't try it
CC-Marley
+407|6830
pussy, do it now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard