Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Take a kayak or ride a moose
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

but then I wouldn't make it till after the wedding...
Adams_BJ
That's the best part of the wedding anyway
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
weddings are a bore
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5545|Toronto
Economics and Statistics assignments to do for thanksgiving weekend. I'd take the wedding alll day.

What did you buy them as a gift?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Cash. They're both right out of post-secondary education with student loans out the wazoo. They've already got a fully furnished apartment and they didn't advertise a wedding registry to the guests so...I figured money would be the most practical.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
shoulda been the stripper for the bachelorette party
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

nah
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
bachelor party?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

Already happened. No strippers involved.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6313

you can be the stripper at my birthday next weekend if you want rik
Adams_BJ
What about me
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3961|SL,UT

Adams_BJ wrote:

What about me
it's hard to be a stripper when you never wear clothes . . .
Adams_BJ
This is also true
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6745|Reality
trying being married to an american. i get 2 thanksgiving dinners
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

bugz wrote:

Already happened. No strippers involved.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VWi6h6gMwFs/TTyg1ZFtTxI/AAAAAAAAAZo/64DnDfsmlyI/s320/theres-the-door-now-get-the-fuck-out.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
So I had the dumb idea to take an advanced thermo class for fun to make me better at my job. Holy shit fuck this class.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California
Sprint is a really good cell phone provider here in Southern California from what I hear, and they're also the cheapest. My friends who use their service said that they had no issues with connectivity and reception so apparently there isn't a catch. What I really want to get, but don't need is a Samsung Galaxy SIII and the unlimited data, minutes, and texting two year plan. I'm trying to convince my brain to get it but I just can't justify spending 85 bucks a month on something I don't consider a necessity.

I currently have a shitty GoPhone Android Fusion with AT&T. The phone has a terrible camera, the handling is sluggish, and there is very little memory for any apps, but I'm only spending $30 a month for 250 minutes of calling (more than enough), unlimited texting (which I use extensively) and 50MB of data which is enough for the GPS I use when I need directions someplace.

Spending another $55 dollars a month that I could be using on food, gas, or going into my savings account on a phone instead which would only be used for browsing Reddit, playing music on Pandora when I'm driving, and looking up random things left and right doesn't seem like a wise investment. I can afford it, but I wish it was cheaper.

TL:DR I guess my FWP is that I'm ungrateful for what I have which does the job but I'm here wanting more.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
mobile plans in the US seem to be more of a third world problem
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Sprint is a really good cell phone provider here in Southern California from what I hear, and they're also the cheapest. My friends who use their service said that they had no issues with connectivity and reception so apparently there isn't a catch. What I really want to get, but don't need is a Samsung Galaxy SIII and the unlimited data, minutes, and texting two year plan. I'm trying to convince my brain to get it but I just can't justify spending 85 bucks a month on something I don't consider a necessity.

I currently have a shitty GoPhone Android Fusion with AT&T. The phone has a terrible camera, the handling is sluggish, and there is very little memory for any apps, but I'm only spending $30 a month for 250 minutes of calling (more than enough), unlimited texting (which I use extensively) and 50MB of data which is enough for the GPS I use when I need directions someplace.

Spending another $55 dollars a month that I could be using on food, gas, or going into my savings account on a phone instead which would only be used for browsing Reddit, playing music on Pandora when I'm driving, and looking up random things left and right doesn't seem like a wise investment. I can afford it, but I wish it was cheaper.

TL:DR I guess my FWP is that I'm ungrateful for what I have which does the job but I'm here wanting more.
Why would you get the s3? S4 has a 13 megapixel camera
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
heater core on my car needs replacing.

$30 part, $1000 in labor. doesn't even have anything to do with the engine. no fuckin joke.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
makes sense once you see what they do
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6292|Washington St.
oh yeah i've seen it and fully understand the price. just really frustrating.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Jay wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Why would you get the s3? S4 has a 13 megapixel camera
It's an extra hundred-fifty bucks and the difference between the two models is pretty small. An extra 5 megapixels isn't worth $150 to me and the speed of the phone's processor is just fine to me. I also like smaller phones, so the S4 being bigger is just another small reason not to purchase it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard