Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

Macbeth wrote:

I was supposed to set up something on google for a group project due next month. Something we could share documents on or something. I don't know. i let the group down already and is only the first day.
bumping this in case anyone knows what I am talking about.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-11 22:31:08)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

mac wrote:

I am never going to be poor because I didn't grow up in a foster home or became a coke addict. -mac
no sir, you*re going to be 'poor' because you dropped acid when you were doing homework, and spent your time browsing the forum when you should have been preparing for college, and not being willing to grow up because there was no 'karma' in it for you.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I was supposed to set up something on google for a group project due next month. Something we could share documents on or something. I don't know. i let the group down already and is only the first day.
set up a Google Drive, upload the documents you want to share
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

Well, that is surprisingly accurate.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

13urnzz wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

set up a Google Drive, upload the documents you want to share
Ah ha that is what I was supposed to do. Thanks burnzz.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Macbeth wrote:

it's not hard, Google advertises Drive on their homepage.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you never used google drive?

why don't you contact one of the group members? too much pride?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

i would just make sure to have the email address of everyone you were supposed to invite to Drive, or they might drop out, drop acid, and blame you for the karma they got in life.

Mac, don't sweat the small stuff, be there for your friends and family, and for the love of God keep being blademaster's bitch.

bf2s.com is where i get my news when comedy central runs reruns . . .
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you never used google drive?

why don't you contact one of the group members? too much pride?
Never used google drive. I personally use drop box and for school things we have our own custom in house software sakai
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sakai_Project

I didn't want to contact anyone since it is so late. I will set up the drive tomorrow. Thank you again burnzz.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

13urnzz wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

it's not hard, Google advertises Drive on their homepage.
I was referring to your post
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 9#p3885069
It is spot on.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5705
i truly despise group projects.  my school is a commuter school and 90%+ of the students don't live in the dorms that are 5 miles away. i had to write a dialogue that copied the debate scene in frogs with one other person. there were five of us in the group and the other three didn't contribute anything so i made the professor kick them out. worthless assholes.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5592

I got invited to a group by two black guys. I didn't join the group because black people are usually lazy. I felt justified in that belief until I get home and forgot what I had to do. I am the black guy of the group today. Not feeling good.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

you could have been OG, one of three original gangstars . . .
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6330|Graz, Austria

Macbeth wrote:

I got invited to a group by two black guys. I didn't join the group because black people are usually lazy. I felt justified in that belief until I get home and forgot what I had to do. I am the black guy of the group today. Not feeling good.
Are you on a trip to Lowing Land?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
My shoes are falling apart already and I haven't worn them nearly as long as other shoes I've had.  I guess you get what you pay for with generic shoe brands.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4260

_j5689_ wrote:

My shoes are falling apart already and I haven't worn them nearly as long as other shoes I've had.  I guess you get what you pay for with generic shoe brands.
you need to get you some Clarks, son!
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
If I went with that brand specifically, I'd get these shoes since they're closest to the skateboard type I usually wear:

http://www.amazon.com/Clarks-Mens-Ollie … B008OHP7CW
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4260
"shoes falling apart already"
"skateboard type"

doesn't make much sense. aren't skate-brand shoes specifically designed to be durable?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
Well, I would definitely think the bottom rubber is designed to last longer if anything, these ones will be bald where the ball of my foot is in probably another month and it's only been about 4 months already if that.  Doesn't seem normal to me.  The material is also starting to crack and peel off everywhere and there's loose threads left and right.  The brand is called Mossimo Supply Co. btw

I usually get Vans but last time my dad got me some Converses from a soccer store in the UK when he took a trip to Europe a year or two ago, those were awesome.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4260
get yourself some desert boots and come join us yardies
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6723|Riva, MD
I can't see myself wearing those, they look like they're more made for skinny people who wear skinny clothes, though I did know a fat DC hipster that liked them, it looked really wrong
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5364|London, England
Skate shoes are terrible for your feet. They give your feet about as much support as a pair of mocassins.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

i look out my window on a ski resort. It was snowing earlier today;

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/21025/ss/Capture.PNG
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6629|Little Bentcock
I wanna go snowboarding
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!