Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England

pirana6 wrote:

Sat down and my pocket got caught on the chair corner and torn an awesome hole in my pants. Super duper.
Hate when that happens
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
BVC
+325|6704
My work machine is a Core2Duo
Brasso
+1,549|6639

Finray wrote:

I just re-installed Windows and forgot to save my background of Katy Perry in that dress she was wearing at the Grammys. I cropped it to work with 1024x1280 too and I cannot be bothered doing it again.
what kind of monitor is 1024x1280

edit: katy perry is a piece of shit

Last edited by Brasso (2013-02-28 21:55:30)

"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6114|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Sat down and my pocket got caught on the chair corner and torn an awesome hole in my pants. Super duper.
Hate when that happens
My bottom fits between the arms with plenty of room to spare.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
Treated myself to two days in a real life flying box simulating a real life aeroplane! The pretend plane kept breaking
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
an awesome chocolate store was prevented from opening shop at my uni because people were butthurt the company was israeli and supported the IDF by giving chocolates to the troops

http://tharunka.arc.unsw.edu.au/hot-cho … ar-crimes/

le sigh

“Students have often been at the forefront of being opposed to apartheid in South Africa and being involved in anti-war movements. It’s students especially who have a stake in not accepting [Max Brenner] on our campus.”

yeah aussie students stopped apartheid bro.

Last edited by Cybargs (2013-03-01 05:12:28)

https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.
Battery on my motorcycle died over the winter. Not really in the mood to replace it but I want to ride.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Got a new house mate who insists we hit the clubs each night in search of pussy.

He's 30.

"sorry mate but you're past it" doesn't really work as a way to get out of it.

I'd rather do this with my friends who are my own age.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6200|Roma
take your friends with you..
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

I am surprised AR even goes out.
baggs
+732|6213

AussieReaper wrote:

Got a new house mate who insists we hit the clubs each night in search of pussy.

He's 30.

You have no fucking idea about pulling girls (or 'pussy' as you so eloquenlty put it) AR, if you think 30 is past it, you really need to stop using the internet and experience life for a good period of time

How old are you?

I guarantee, I could pull more girls in one night than you and all of your 'friends' put together, and i'm 32.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5594

baggs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's 30.

You have no fucking idea about pulling girls (or 'pussy' as you so eloquenlty put it) AR, if you think 30 is past it, you really need to stop using the internet and experience life for a good period of time

How old are you?

I guarantee, I could pull more girls in one night than you and all of your 'friends' put together, and i'm 32.
You should write a guide and keep it updated
baggs
+732|6213

Macbeth wrote:

baggs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's 30.

How old are you?

You should try some life experience yourself McB, rather than reading about everyone elses
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter

Macbeth wrote:

baggs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's 30.

How old are you?

This is comedy gold
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6161|what

Jesus bags, you're 32 and not married?

Did you shit the bed or something?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

Thinking people in their thirties should all be married.

fwp
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.
Australian culture. Try not to spend too much time thinking about it. You'll wind up with a headache.

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Thinking people in their thirties should all be married.

fwp
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5973|London, England

kimm when you get to 30 and arent married ill marry you
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

baggs wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's 30.

How old are you?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4263

baggs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

baggs wrote:

How old are you?

You should try some life experience yourself McB, rather than reading about everyone elses
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahasdahdahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.

pirana6 wrote:

Battery on my motorcycle died over the winter. Not really in the mood to replace it but I want to ride.
Bought a new one. Apparently it's illegal to sell them in stores here so I had to get one online. Shipping automotive batteries is cheap.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England
Why would it be illegal to sell motorcycle batteries in stores? Doesn't walmart carry them?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6299|Washington St.
Sorry that would be my feint attempt at humor. It's not illegal but NOBODY carries them for some reason. I guess the market isn't big enough.
CC-Marley
+407|6837
The wheel on my MX518 is going.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard