RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
some people wear nfl jerseys way oversized.
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
Some people are fat.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
true

oversized nfl jersey is an innercity thing. which fits j#
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
The new Nike jerseys were meant to fit tighter in general so switching from a Reebok unauthentic XL to an authentic Nike XL was just too much shrinkage.

According to some sizing charts:

Chest Size of XL Reebok Replica/Premier(unauthentic) = 54 which fits me perfectly in that loose comfortable inner city style
Chest Size of XL Nike Game/Limited(unauthentic) = 52
Chest Size of XL Nike Elite(authentic) = 51 which doesn't fit very well at all
Chest Size of XXL Nike Elite = 55

Kind of bad decisionmaking on my part at the last minute and a lot of people told me to get XL anyway thinking there would be no difference from the Reebok Replica I already had.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2013-02-10 18:40:11)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
I just realised that the $4.6k payout (accrued annual leave) I thought I was getting from work when I finish next week will lose about $1,500 to tax.
CC-Marley
+407|6829
One of the 20amp circuits blew at the lady's place. Replaced the old breaker and it still doesn't work. Not in the mood to troubleshoot atm. I guess I'm running extension cords to light up the kitchen so she can make my dinner. Now on to the Maryjane thread....
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

274MB of Windows updates when the only product I have from the 2010 Office suite is Visio
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6717|Riva, MD
You don't need Word or Excel?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

I have Word, Excel and Powerpoint 2007. I'm used to 2010 at work, but I see no reason to upgrade 2007.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6772|PNW

So all you bought from 2010 was Vizio?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

Msdnaa
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6738|Oxferd Ohire
top gear america is blatantly ripping off of the originals custom caravan episode. the caravans they made are essentially the same
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
Just paid student loans and cell phone bill and I have a wedding on saturday and I haven't bought a gift yet. Haven't even checked registries.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
I went into the Sexual Education Center here on campus to pick up some condoms, and decided I wanted something different but wasn't sure what. So I'm standing in a room with all of the people who work there sitting and talking, and when they ask "what do you want?" I said, without thinking, "what do you recommend?" They all stopped dead and stared at me, and then she mentioned she had never used them before.

I can't even admit I don't know what I'm doing without offending lesbians. Just...fuck.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
TSI
Cholera in the time of love
+247|5981|Toronto

Pochsy wrote:

I went into the Sexual Education Center here on campus to pick up some condoms, and decided I wanted something different but wasn't sure what. So I'm standing in a room with all of the people who work there sitting and talking, and when they ask "what do you want?" I said, without thinking, "what do you recommend?" They all stopped dead and stared at me, and then she mentioned she had never used them before.

I can't even admit I don't know what I'm doing without offending lesbians. Just...fuck.
Don't worry, they get offended by nearly everything.
I like pie.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto
yeah, for all of the rhetoric around inclusion and acceptance I guess I was a little disappointed.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

I am on the highway, I have to pee, it is snowing,
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6498

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX
The Safariland website is contradictory on which holster fits which gun, the information page says one thing, the purchase page says another.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Ted Talks is coming to town, was thinking of attending, tickets cost $3750. Will watch on Netflix instead.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

-Whiteroom- wrote:

Ted Talks is coming to town, was thinking of attending, tickets cost $3750. Will watch on Netflix instead.
dincha know? TED talks is basically like a touring version of mensa. rich white finance dudes buying 90% of the tickets so they can compliment their economist subscription and feel urbane and sophisticated. all us proles and actual academics/researchers get priced out of the 'intellectual' festivities.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-02-15 16:41:09)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Did not know. I'm fine with watching it on tv, just would have been nice to see first hand, as long as you got some of the interesting speakers.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5586

A lot of the TED speeches are shit.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6693
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
Yeah, it's hit or miss, some are shills, some are pompous assholes, some are really interesting.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard