unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

I want to eat an apple but I can't find the corer/slicer.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX
I think my cat is depressed
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Must be seasonal affective disorder.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4848|Amsterdam

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Have you tried taking a bite out of it?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Its summer here.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

Kampframmer wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Have you tried taking a bite out of it?
Crime? Why yes.

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Its summer here.
Long-haired cat, then?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Medium hair.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

If your cat seems abnormally lethargic for too long, take it to a vet. Usually nothing, but is sometimes something like feline leukemia.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6479|6 6 4 oh, I forget

I ate too much.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5184|Sydney
Can't quite decide whether to buy the $55 bottle of sav blanc as recommended by my ex at the swish restaurant she works at for my date with my new girlfriend next week OR instead just buy my girlfriend a couple cocktails and I drink a few beers.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-12-12 03:57:24)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6476

rdx-fx wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I swear either every second person on the internet is an engineer or they are the most vocal group online.

Every internet forum I go to has a bunch of engineers who refuse to shut up about how hard their degree was or how much money they make. It's like they all need some sort of validation. It's tiresome.
It's not hard. I've had to train PEs (Professional Engineers) how to use Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.  I think most of them minor in Beerology.

"We build shit.  WTF did you do to earn your paycheck?" is the root of the ego

Uzique wrote:

perhaps one day you'll realise you're not brunel and will shut the fuck up with the 'i did a science degree thus i am a genius at everything' spiel
Never said any such thing.

I like art, literature, and music. 
Just not dumb and/or crazy enough to get a degree in it, thinking I can make money with an arts degree.
Perhaps Industrial Design, but not everyone gets to be John Ivy.

Perhaps when I'm retired, I'll go back to school and get a fuckoff degree in Literature or Art.
Just for the fun of it.

BTW: More a fan of Von Braun than Brunel
it's funny because half of the 'of science' degrees are terminally unemployable here in the uk. something like 6-8% of pure science grads ever end up working in their field, and the rest have pretty much the exact same (and sometimes even lower in cases of things like physics, compsci and biology) chances of finding graduate employment. i don't know how it is in the usa but you're chatting utter shite with an authority that you do not possess. you're also being a terminally stupid fucking mong.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-12-12 05:34:48)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6722

Uzique wrote:

rdx-fx wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I swear either every second person on the internet is an engineer or they are the most vocal group online.

Every internet forum I go to has a bunch of engineers who refuse to shut up about how hard their degree was or how much money they make. It's like they all need some sort of validation. It's tiresome.
It's not hard. I've had to train PEs (Professional Engineers) how to use Excel, Word, and AutoCAD.  I think most of them minor in Beerology.

"We build shit.  WTF did you do to earn your paycheck?" is the root of the ego

Uzique wrote:

perhaps one day you'll realise you're not brunel and will shut the fuck up with the 'i did a science degree thus i am a genius at everything' spiel
Never said any such thing.

I like art, literature, and music. 
Just not dumb and/or crazy enough to get a degree in it, thinking I can make money with an arts degree.
Perhaps Industrial Design, but not everyone gets to be John Ivy.

Perhaps when I'm retired, I'll go back to school and get a fuckoff degree in Literature or Art.
Just for the fun of it.

BTW: More a fan of Von Braun than Brunel
it's funny because half of the 'of science' degrees are terminally unemployable here in the uk. something like 6-8% of pure science grads ever end up working in their field, and the rest have pretty much the exact same (and sometimes even lower in cases of things like physics, compsci and biology) chances of finding graduate employment. i don't know how it is in the usa but you're chatting utter shite with an authority that you do not possess. you're also being a terminally stupid fucking mong.
apply situation in USA and sitaution in UK

fwp
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
rdx-fx
+955|6597

Uzique wrote:

I don't know how it is in the usa but you're chatting utter shite with an authority that you do not possess. you're also being a terminally stupid fucking mong.
Pot, meet kettle factory.

"I don't know how it is in the usa" No, you don't.
"chatting utter shite with an authority that you do not possess" Yes, you are.

STEM degree: Science, Technology, Engineering, Medical. 
Most of those are of science degrees.

Pure academic/research science degrees are difficult to find employment in here, yes.
Just like all the other purely academic degrees (i.e. Literature, Art, Music)

Applied sciences, however, are doing just fine.
There's even a shortage of qualified engineering, technology, and medical graduates.

"terminally stupid fucking mong"
Kid, you're cute when you're being witty.
You're coming off as a whiny, petulant, drug addled, hipster grad student lately.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5919|...

Some random person on the internet disagrees with me.  /fwp
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5548|Toronto
Can't get a ride home for the Christmas break until tomorrow /fwp
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6744|Toronto | Canada

im finished finals a week later than pochsy
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6476
drug addled? dude you have ptsd and you take drugs every day. i don't. nice life.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
rdx-fx
+955|6597

Uzique wrote:

drug addled? dude you have ptsd and you take drugs every day. i don't. nice life.
Nope, no PTSD. 

Nope, not a single drug taken - prescription or otherwise.

Care to be wrong some more? You're on a roll.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6329|New Haven, CT
yeah uzikins has been a bit pathetic lately.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4973|Dundee, Scotland.
Yesterday, a market researcher thought I looked between 26 and 30. /fwp
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jord
+2,382|6683|The North, beyond the wall.
my mother was making chicken pasta with a lloyd grossman sauce but she hasnn't got pasta so i have to have it with cut up spaghetti now...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6476

rdx-fx wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Nope, no PTSD. 

Nope, not a single drug taken - prescription or otherwise.

Care to be wrong some more? You're on a roll.
as are you about me - "parents paying hefty tuition fees", "drug addled". lol. you keep using me as an example in your posts when i'm not even present in the discussion. sounds like a man crush to me.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5759|Roma
wow, shit got serious real quick.

wait, why am i even surprised.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6777|PNW

First world problem in the news:

No Hit Toy to Brighten Retailers’ Christmas
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6672

Currently posting from a third world, wanting to order some things online, having PRIME shipping from Amazon, but not wanting to have it sit on my porch for 3 weeks.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard