Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD
"Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" came on the radio for the first time in ages yesterday and now it's stuck in my head
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Brasso
+1,549|6636

ya because fall out boy doesn't exist anymore
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
I couldn't stand them anyway.  I never liked any of their songs and some fat bitch that got me in trouble in 8th grade used to love them
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6664|BC, Canada
The band of my enemy is my enemy?
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
Something like that, man I hated the shit out of that bitch.  She was in my sister's year(one below me) and got bumped up into my honors Algebra class for good grades or whatever and then we had a project where you had to make a house out of toys to show the concept of a scale model or some shit like that and I just straight up didn't want to do it(I don't know how I got put in an honors math class in the first place, my mom probably pulled some strings with her school system buddies or something) and she asked me how far along I was with it at my house when she was hanging out with my sister.  My mom overheard it and said "You've got a project to do?" and then I started motioning for the girl to be quiet

She then turned and gave me a perfect sly bitch smile and proceeded to sell me out to my mom by telling her about the project which I think was due either the next day or the day after, and I was punished until the next school year.  Genuinely one of the most rotten moments of my life that I can remember

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-11-03 13:07:29)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6664|BC, Canada
Sounds like a fwp to me.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
Good thing it's in the right place then, lol
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6664|BC, Canada
Brasso
+1,549|6636

wow that's a lot of text

i liked them
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5707|College Park, MD
never knew most of their songs but their hits are very catchy.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6722|Riva, MD
I remember all of 8th grade I was hearing Dance, Dance every single fucking morning because my sister never turned on anything other than MTV.  I wish that song never ever existed, it is one of the worst songs I have ever heard and reminds me of one of the shittiest years of school.

My dad, however, heard it wrong and kept singing it with his own ridiculous lyrics: "Ted's pants, are falling apart the twelfth time" "Mr. Miyagiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii"
Brasso
+1,549|6636

you tell the best stories l0l
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX

AussieReaper wrote:

I used to run 2 miles every day.

Then I figured out it was easier to lie in wait
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6416|'Murka

Woke up too late to make it to breakfast.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6698
Gas lines are starting to form at 1am. I don't think the gas is coming in till Monday. What the fuck
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6687|Disaster Free Zone
I dont think Americans should be allowed to post in this thread anymore.
Brasso
+1,549|6636

well without americans it wouldn't be called first world problems now would it
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6416|'Murka

DrunkFace wrote:

Because some of us are living in third world conditions right now (see parts of NY and NJ)?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5970|London, England

damn feos you get those jokes!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6744|Toronto | Canada

burnt toast
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6111|eXtreme to the maX

FEOS wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Because some of us are living in third world conditions right now (see parts of NY and NJ)?
Its a FWP that cities are so dependent on a torrent of gasoline they can't function without it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Its a FWP that cities are so dependent on a torrent of gasoline they can't function without it.
but we are heavily armed
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5363|London, England

13urnzz wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

FEOS wrote:

but we are heavily armed
Bloomberg took our guns
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6503

lol, you guys are gonna get raped. out here, if you vote republican, you get a free firearm. if you encourage your family to vote republican, you don't have to use the gun safe, you can drive around with a loaded hand gun in you glove box, and get an email alert when ammo goes on sale @ Walmart
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5591

Superior Mind wrote:

Gas lines are starting to form at 1am. I don't think the gas is coming in till Monday. What the fuck
I drove out to PA to get gas.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard