Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5980|London, England

_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5274|foggy bottom
yup
Tu Stultus Es
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD

Winston_Churchill wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

youve clearly never had a samsung android
^ they do have the current best phone in the world for a reason. its your fault for using a phone you probably got at toys r us
Still, fuck Samsung.  I'm goin back to Motorola if I can help it when I get an Android, it's too bad the new Razr's on Verizon and I have AT&T
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
its too bad you have att
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6512

_j5689_ wrote:

Still, fuck Samsung.  I'm goin back to Motorola
i have a stratoshpere (samsung) my wife has a razr maxx. i used to have a droid2, own a motorola Xoom.

i like my tab, but i value my phone over it . . .
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock
I like my galaxy 1
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6754|Toronto | Canada

_j5689_ wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

youve clearly never had a samsung android
^ they do have the current best phone in the world for a reason. its your fault for using a phone you probably got at toys r us
Still, fuck Samsung.  I'm goin back to Motorola if I can help it when I get an Android, it's too bad the new Razr's on Verizon and I have AT&T
i wouldnt touch motorola and their locked bootloaders with a 10 foot pole.  samsung/apple and sometimes htc are the only ones worthwhile atm. maybe nokia if win8 is decent
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
i wouldnt touch apple of htc
esp htc
i have a bionic

Last edited by RTHKI (2012-08-11 08:09:46)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6637|Little Bentcock
I had the first htc touch and the touch hd
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
friend has thunferbolt and other friend has some older htc. dont like
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6754|Toronto | Canada

thats why i said some. their earlier ones are awful but the one S and one X are quite good
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
still dont trust em
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter
Keep getting emails about a Diablo III account I don't own. Never even played Diablo before lol.
Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Diablo III account(s).
As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.
If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.
It will be ongoing for further investigation by Blizzard Entertainment's employees.
If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with:
https://us.battle.net/login/en/?ref=htt … app=com-d3

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* First and Surname
* Secret Question and Answer
Show * Please enter the correct information

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.
Poor guy

Last edited by eusgen (2012-08-11 17:04:50)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

I have nothing against Indian people but I dear god I hate getting transferred to Indian call centers. They can be really difficult to understand at times.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5373|London, England
They're moving all the call centers to the Philippines now. Maybe you'll find true love the next time you have to call tech support.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Imagine
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5717|College Park, MD

Macbeth wrote:

I have nothing against Indian people but I dear god I hate getting transferred to Indian call centers. They can be really difficult to understand at times.
it sucks cos they're usually super nice and you feel bad cos you know they wanna help you, but you just can't fucking understand them!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD

Jay wrote:

They're moving all the call centers to the Philippines now. Maybe you'll find true love the next time you have to call tech support.
I'd rather deal with a call center in India than in the Philippines, I have a very little patience for Filipinos from when I had to deal with teachers from the Philippines when I was an IT intern at my school for three years.  Seems like they just don't make any effort to understand English at all beyond what they already know

Every year when we issued laptops all I kept hearing was "Marteeeen, where is my lap-dop?" even though I'd told her several times I didn't fucking know and to ask the tech coordinator
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

_j5689_ wrote:

I have a very little patience for Filipinos
Says the guy that likes black girls

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-08-13 15:49:48)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

_j5689_ wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'd rather deal with a call center in India than in the Philippines, I have a very little patience for Filipinos from when I had to deal with teachers from the Philippines when I was an IT intern at my school for three years.  Seems like they just don't make any effort to understand English at all beyond what they already know

Every year when we issued laptops all I kept hearing was "Marteeeen, where is my lap-dop?" even though I'd told her several times I didn't fucking know and to ask the tech coordinator
They're moving the call centers to the Philippines because they speak American english rather than British. It's easier to hide the fact that the call center person is in a foreign country.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

Jay wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Jay wrote:

They're moving the call centers to the Philippines because they speak American english rather than British. It's easier to hide the fact that the call center person is in a foreign country.
Actually they are moving call centers to Eastern Europe and back to the Americas.  You're about 5-10 years behind on the Philippines statement.  And people in Indian call centers are specifically trained in American English if dealing with American callers.  Certain call center employers (I think Aegis does this) will even teach their employees regional American accents to make them sound more authentic.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jay wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Actually they are moving call centers to Eastern Europe and back to the Americas.  You're about 5-10 years behind on the Philippines statement.  And people in Indian call centers are specifically trained in American English if dealing with American callers.  Certain call center employers (I think Aegis does this) will even teach their employees regional American accents to make them sound more authentic.
I have been schooled. +1
-Frederick Bastiat
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

Far from an expert, just have a little insight into it.  Looked into setting up a call center in Tijuana a few years ago for a friend of mine.  Dealt with Philippine call center for my current company.  Been reading about the reversal of out sourcing (called on-shoring) and the transition to regional call centers over the course of the last few months, both on the internet and in Bloomberg Businessweek/Forbes.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6732|Riva, MD
Maybe I missed something but what would cause anybody to reverse the decision?  It seems like it's just raw efficient business practice to outsource stuff like that and I can't see why anybody who has already done it would all of a sudden stop unless regulations were specifically put in place to stop it or they finally realized it was fucking up people's opinion of the company and hurting stocks

Last edited by _j5689_ (2012-08-13 16:41:52)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

_j5689_ wrote:

Maybe I missed something but what would cause anybody to reverse the decision?  It seems like it's just raw efficient business practice to outsource stuff like that and I can't see why anybody who has already done it would all of a sudden stop unless regulations were specifically put in place to stop it or they finally realized it was fucking up people's opinion of the company and hurting stocks
Because it's very frustrating dealing with foreigners over the phone and people tend to go off on them the first time they mispronounce a word. I'm sure they're getting tax subsidies to move people back here too. Personally, it's just as frustrating to me to talk to people based in Oklahoma or wherever as it is someone in India.
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard