Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4566|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Spark wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Spark wrote:

Hmm. You don't think a repub congress would be seriously tempted to go in lockstep with Israel?
nope.  they want to get elected.  bad timing for israel i guess.
elected by who though? how popular is a strongly pro-israel position in america, and specifically in repub-leaning districts?
people want jobs and cuts in govt spending...we are happy both wars are ending.  i may be stupid but i firmly believe if we did anything it would be some sort of libya type crap.
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Do you even watch/read the news? Seriously.
You mean the propaganda whats on US television? They tell you what they want you to hear. Dont be that naive...
They only tell straight unbiased facts in Hungary. Good lookin out for us, homie.
There are several independent news channels on youtube who tells you what your TV wont. Since i read a lot and from different sources i know what infos are useful and what are lies. I only recommend you to read through the lines and get as many info sources as possible.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

venom6 wrote:

There are several independent news channels on youtube who tells you what your TV wont.
wow i will never read anything you say again after this comment

venom6
Since day One.
+247|6571|Hungary

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

venom6 wrote:

There are several independent news channels on youtube who tells you what your TV wont.
wow i will never read anything you say again after this comment
Because?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6118|eXtreme to the maX

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't see the problem, a few days of cruise missile strikes and B1Bs dropping bunker busters all over Iran would hardly be an issue, its not as if there would be a ground war.
i agree they would do a no fly zone illegal libya thing sure.  but, just like libya that aint a war....lulz
Exactly, Iran would get flattened, Israel would win, Jebus would return to earth and armageddon would be brought upon us.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Dilbert_X wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't see the problem, a few days of cruise missile strikes and B1Bs dropping bunker busters all over Iran would hardly be an issue, its not as if there would be a ground war.
i agree they would do a no fly zone illegal libya thing sure.  but, just like libya that aint a war....lulz
Exactly, Iran would get flattened, Israel would win, Jebus would return to earth and armageddon would be brought upon us.
idc as long as there is no ground war with us or any fucking rebuilding of their thrid world asses by us.

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Plus its 10 years since the last major operation.
You get to use up your JDAMs before they expire and the manufacturer gets to sell new ones.
Its win-win, except for the people getting bombed obviously.

Surprise MacButtsecks wrote:

idc as long as there is no ground war with us or any fucking rebuilding of their thrid world asses by us.
So how are Halliburton going to profit out of it? You're not so smart after all.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
stop talking.  i was being serious and you go into stupid fucking troll mode.  good day.  ill let feos fondle your penis to make you happy.

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
It makes him happy more than me TBH.

I was being serious too, maybe you don't realise how casual politicians are about wars.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6423|'Murka

venom6 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Now that Iraq is done Iran is enemy number 1. This little incident is part of the tit-for-tat buildup.
You mean the propaganda whats on US television? They tell you what they want you to hear. Dont be that naive...
Please point to where I said "US television".

Don't know if you've heard, but there are TONS of media outlets available...not all of them aligned with one's own worldview.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6423|'Murka

HudsonFalcon wrote:

^Agreed.  I have no doubt that a majority of the Iranian people, especially the youth, have a difference of opinion from their leaders.
Define "leaders" in Iran. It's totally factionalized. The radicals (Dinnerjacket et al) run one faction--and are likely the side the students who stormed the embassy side with. Then there's the clerics/conservatives, where the Supreme Leader sits. Then there's the reformers, with Rafsanjani and company. None of them agree, and all have a piece of the governmental pie...some more than others, of course (see "Supreme Leader").

Makes Western governance look like a well-oiled machine in comparison, tbh.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5370|London, England

Spark wrote:

Hmm. You don't think a repub congress would be seriously tempted to go in lockstep with Israel?
Jews are on the blue team.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6513|so randum
the british ambassador (i suppose ex- since he doesn't live there now?) came out and basically said this is state sponsored
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Jay wrote:

Spark wrote:

Jews are on the blue team.
Yeah but the Republican's Christian Fruitcake Fundamentalist power base thinks Israel is important for some reason.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6485|Kakanien

1stSFOD-Delta wrote:

venom6 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

They only tell straight unbiased facts in Hungary. Good lookin out for us, homie.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/eur … 80,00.html

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard