Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

FatherTed wrote:

smoking is the best dietary supplement
You shut your mouth you!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
it's true though
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Stimey
­
+786|6121|Ontario | Canada

FatherTed wrote:

smoking marijuana is the best dietary supplement
­
­
­
­
­
­
i buy organic whole milk it's so good

also organic tomatoes and bananas -- they taste wonderful
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum

Stimey wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

smoking marijuana is the best dietary supplement
fuck no WHERE ARE THE CRISPS I NEED CRISPS OH MAN I WANT A TACO
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

it's true though
https://streetbonersandtvcarnage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/cocaine.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
yeah i once asked a dancer how she is able to keep up her body,... she says coke.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

i buy organic whole milk it's so good

also organic tomatoes and bananas -- they taste wonderful
I buy organic milk because it lasts like two months longer than 'normal' milk.
-Frederick Bastiat
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5545|Toronto
Buddy of mine does coke on the reg, and he's skinny as a rail. When I first met him he was around 200 pounds, and now I'd say 140, tops.

Miracle weight loss drug? I think so.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
swed
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6740|Toronto | Canada

maybe your dad started taking coke?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

FatherTed wrote:

it's true though
If I fall off the wagon it will be for e-cigarettes. All the pluses, none of the minuses (except pointless cost).
-Frederick Bastiat
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5545|Toronto

Winston_Churchill wrote:

maybe your dad started taking coke?
This gets my vote.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
BVC
+325|6697
If you want good pizza, don't waste your time & money at places like dominos & pizza hutt, go to a good restaurant or make it yourself.

Also, Pubic's yeasty pizza base:
- 3-4 cups of wholemeal flour (you can use other stuff, but I like the taste this stuff has)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon of raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- whatever you want to add to give the base colour & flavour; chopped up olives, capsicum, herbs, corn, finely diced onion, whatever.  Just make sure its in small pieces.

1) Mix the warm water, yeast, sugar and salt.  Stir that shit around, and let it sit for 15 minutes or so until the mixture froths up.
2) Chuck in 1 cup of flour, the olive oil and whatever you want to add to the base.  Mix that shit round and round.
3) Keep adding more flour and kneading, cup/half-cup at a time, until the dough is no longer sticky and all that.
4) Knead that shit.  Hell, if you're pissed off, punch that shit.  Let it rise for 30-60 minutes and knead/beat it again.
5) Once the dough has risen a second time, its good to go.  You'll get three 12" thick yeasty pizza bases out of it.  If you divide it up into chunks, some of them can be frozen for later use.

Top with whatever the hell you want.

Also, this base is good for vegans, so if you've got the hots for a vegan girl then this, along with the right bottle of wine, could help you get laid.

Last edited by Pubic (2011-12-01 12:25:08)

Stimey
­

Pubic wrote:

Pubic's yeasty pizza base:
Errrr, think of a more appetizing name.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Stimey wrote:

Pubic wrote:

Pubic's yeasty pizza base:
Errrr, think of a more appetizing name.
Reminds me of:

https://www.thestranger.com/binary/4d68/DRUNK-160-2.jpg

Some girl brewed beer using yeast from her vag.
-Frederick Bastiat
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4844|Amsterdam

Pubic wrote:

If you want good pizza, don't waste your time & money at places like dominos & pizza hutt, go to a good restaurant
Wisest advice in this entire thread so far.
If anyone here mentions how they had their best pizza at a fast-food place  like pizza hut and what not it makes me cringe in the worst way. It is simply impossible to have the 'best pizza' in a fast-food joint.
you need to go to a proper restaurant. They rarely serve pizza, but when they do, it is 8 (or 4 depending on how you cut it) slices of heaven.
grasshoppa
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

grasshoppa
Do you have any yeast to share with pubic for his pizzas?
-Frederick Bastiat
ur mom
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
cocaine is not a cost effective way to lose weight. i'd invest in some running shoes.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
that pizza was the best investment ever, i'm just now finishing the first one.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Stimey
­
For it to qualify as an investment doesnt it have to have some kind of future value?
­
­
­
­
­
­
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4555|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Stimey wrote:

For it to qualify as an investment doesnt it have to have some kind of future value?
fat stores for winter insulation
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
bought about $15 worth of pizza (including tip) and it has lasted me for like four meals so far... probably two more left. so six meals. now imagine if I had eaten out for each of those meals at $5 each. that'd be $30.

so fuck yeah

e: also insulation
e2: also an investment can go bad and make you lose money, e.g. the 2008 global recession

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-12-01 14:14:38)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard