thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

eusgen wrote:

why no stats?
posted them already on 2nd page

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/so … 192921853/

Last edited by thepilot91 (2012-03-11 09:09:18)

eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter

thepilot91 wrote:

eusgen wrote:

why no stats?
and you expect us to go back and find them? lol
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

eusgen wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

eusgen wrote:

why no stats?
and you expect us to go back and find them? lol
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 7#p3774917
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
nice k/d, but why u snipe all the time? Try some of the other kits out once in a while
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Very good SPM and KD, but tank less and use something other than medic.
thepilot91
+64|6207|Åland!

eusgen wrote:

nice k/d, but why u snipe all the time? Try some of the other kits out once in a while
the only kit which has the abilety to plant a spawnpoint , and the mav for getting up on buildings n' shit, not to mention it's designed purpose : UAV

sniperrifles are able to take out enemies as any range , and are the only ones giving you marksman bonus (sucks tbh),and the only weapons able to do a one-shot kill (exept shotguns) scope glare is a real downside tho.

But I am still able to use all the pdws shotguns , and all that shit.

I play engineer in vehicles , support when I'm camping / flanking from someone elses beacon , and medic when my team sucks donkey-dong / am pissed at all the medicwhores.

From my point of view; the most tactical class (if you can use it properly) would be recon.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter

FFLink wrote:

Very good SPM and KD, but tank less and use something other than medic.
I use all the kits almost equally. Medic is just the easiest to get points with (obv)

You have a nice K/D and good spm. You seem to like the jet so I would say lay off the jet and start tanking :p
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

Please someone rate my stats. I need this.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

Macbeth wrote:

A god amongst BF players you are given your stats.  I wish I could have your babies.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

A god amongst BF players you are given your stats.  I wish I could have your babies.
started a second account and your stats still suck. you're doing it wrong, 'god-tier' sniper. a 2.4 ratio with sniper? what even is that? i played sniper when i was bored as like my 4th priority kit and i'm pretty sure i have a better ratio than you.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

started a second account and your stats still suck. you're doing it wrong, 'god-tier' sniper. a 2.4 ratio with sniper? what even is that? i played sniper when i was bored as like my 4th priority kit and i'm pretty sure i have a better ratio than you.
It's about the W/L, not the KD.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225
lol pub server win/loss. you really are the king maestro. as a sniper as well. i bet you were swinging the win-loss ratio in those games all the time.

btw my win/loss ratio beats yours too. you are shit.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol pub server win/loss. you really are the king maestro. as a sniper as well. i bet you were swinging the win-loss ratio in those games all the time.

You win at BF2.  I win at life.
Alpha as fuck.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Nyte wrote:

Are you like one of those guys who snarks off to a 24:1 player with your 3:13 score after your team barely pulls a victory? Yeah, our feelings are really hurt. Unless you die uncapping a flag or doing something useful, you're not really helping your team. Pulling the "well we won so you suck" excuse is pretty lame if you've gotten like 11:10 or worse in a match, and laughable when you lose after you brag about it.

I spent much of my latter BF2 time jihad-jeeping and my global k:d is still better.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

uuuuh aren't you  the dude that's constantly bragging about being "world's best sniper"? just a little curious, is all. i don't give a fuck about stats for an old game. you're the one that came back to this forum still talking about your "sniper reputation". lol. but okay. you win at life.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-05-03 16:20:46)

Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

uuuuh aren't you  the dude that's constantly bragging about being "world's best sniper"? just a little curious, is all. i don't give a fuck about stats for an old game. you're the one that came back to this forum still talking about your "sniper reputation". lol. but okay. you win at life.
I haven't done that in awhile.  My reputation must have gotten to your head.  Pretty sure all my posts the last few months (even years) thus far makes no mention of me being the best at sniping unless its someone intentionally trying to get a response out of me.

So have your BF2 victory.  I only came back to this forum for friendly random banter.  You are trolling fail.

And if you are doing a forum post search to try and discredit me (which you most likely are but will deny because I mentioned it), it will be further proof that I have seriously won at life for you care a lot about what I've said and done.  So I suggest for your own sake to stop responding to my posts in a trolling manner, otherwise, it will further validate the fact that I've affected you so much that you care about me.  In other words, I affect your life.

TL:DR, if you respond, I win at life.  If you don't, you stopped caring which is commendable.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Are you like one of those guys who snarks off to a 24:1 player with your 3:13 score after your team barely pulls a victory? Yeah, our feelings are really hurt. Unless you die uncapping a flag or doing something useful, you're not really helping your team. Pulling the "well we won so you suck" excuse is pretty lame if you've gotten like 11:10 or worse in a match, and laughable when you lose after you brag about it.

I spent much of my latter BF2 time jihad-jeeping and my global k:d is still better.
GJ on your KD.  I applaud the dedication and skill.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4225

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

I haven't done that in awhile.  My reputation must have gotten to your head.  Pretty sure all my posts the last few months (even years) thus far makes no mention of me being the best at sniping unless its someone intentionally trying to get a response out of me.

So have your BF2 victory.  I only came back to this forum for friendly random banter.  You are trolling fail.

And if you are doing a forum post search to try and discredit me (which you most likely are but will deny because I mentioned it), it will be further proof that I have seriously won at life for you care a lot about what I've said and done.  So I suggest for your own sake to stop responding to my posts in a trolling manner, otherwise, it will further validate the fact that I've affected you so much that you care about me.  In other words, I affect your life.

TL:DR, if you respond, I win at life.  If you don't, you stopped caring which is commendable.
forum search? jeez man, i really don't care. i just spotted an incongruity between your "i am nyte, master of snipers" and your "i am nyte, i have shit stats" talk/reality. i'm not doing research on you. you just came back to this forum and were still talking about your sniping feats and your fearsome reputation. your stats blow. i just flagged that up. searching for you? lol. i'm pretty sure the forum search is broken, bro, so i'm "most likely" not and am certainly not "denying" anything. lol you trollop.

and i don't care about you. you post on this forum, i see a 'new post' light, i comment on it. i don't have a 'nyte' notepad file. it takes all of about the 20 seconds of care that it takes to produce the post. this line of argument on forums is always dumb. 'you write a post therefore you really care'. 'you mention me in a post therefore i am always on your mind'. wishful thinking i think. only a true narcissist would deflect onto his detractors in this way. i'm just calling out your stats dude. i don't have a voodoo doll.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6723|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

forum search? jeez man, i really don't care. i just spotted an incongruity between your "i am nyte, master of snipers" and your "i am nyte, i have shit stats" talk/reality. i'm not doing research on you. you just came back to this forum and were still talking about your sniping feats and your fearsome reputation. your stats blow. i just flagged that up. searching for you? lol. i'm pretty sure the forum search is broken, bro, so i'm "most likely" not and am certainly not "denying" anything. lol you trollop.

and i don't care about you. you post on this forum, i see a 'new post' light, i comment on it. i don't have a 'nyte' notepad file. it takes all of about the 20 seconds of care that it takes to produce the post. this line of argument on forums is always dumb. 'you write a post therefore you really care'. 'you mention me in a post therefore i am always on your mind'. wishful thinking i think. only a true narcissist would deflect onto his detractors in this way. i'm just calling out your stats dude. i don't have a voodoo doll.
Prove I spoke about my stats and sniper reputation please.  Search it and prove it, I need this attention.
Alpha as fuck.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6076|eXtreme to the maX
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6119|'straya
Riveting stuff. Would read again.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

That second link was a direct attack on my brain cells.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6629|BC, Canada
What a joke.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard