Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5533|Toronto

Roc18 wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Some record this.

I would love to watch Roc get destroyed.
Teams are unbalanced so I may get destroyed lol.
Even if you do, the margin by which Uzique's team wins will be telling of just how good you and he are. I expect you to lose, the interest is in by how much.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London
lol why would anyone care if people say they're bad? Bf3 is just mindless casual fun, there's no pride to be had in being better than 14 year olds...
Roc18
`
+655|5781|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

FatherTed wrote:

haha backpeddal more roc
What? The teams are unbalanced and I'm agreeing to play them still. That's not backpedaling brah. Just need 1-2 more people and we'll set a date and time.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6762|PNW

Uzique wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Either side post a vid. I don't care who wins as long as I can learn from Uzique's master methods that he picked from a crack temple in Tibet.
lol. go back to single-player rpg's more, they suit you. i don't see why you'd pass a snarky comment about competitive fps games, considering you've never played them and have no ability whatsoever. you can stream direct from my pc if you want honey, private video just for you. i can also mail you some paper so you can take notes.
Being a self-proclaimed king of biting sarcasm doesn't make you good at it. But perhaps you could annotate pro-gamer tips and tricks onto a video for the rest of us unskilled multiplayer FPSers so we have a half a clue next time we step out into the scary world of online gaming.
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y
wish i could get my old bf2 team together for this and shit on some euros
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6562

gurdeep wrote:

wish i could get my old bf2 team together for this and get shit on by some euros
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6490|so randum

Roc18 wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

haha backpeddal more roc
What? The teams are unbalanced and I'm agreeing to play them still. That's not backpedaling brah. Just need 1-2 more people and we'll set a date and time.
but surely your insane kd and spm can overcome this?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5027|Massachusetts, USA

Roc18 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

When would this happen, because if the date and time is right I'll join.
still TBD, what is your battlelog ID?
xJoMaMMax

It's my brothers. I play on his comp whenever I'm at his apartment.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Roc18
`

UnkleRukus wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

When would this happen, because if the date and time is right I'll join.
xJoMaMMax

Do those stats reflect you or your brother more? Just need to have an idea of how well you play.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London

gurdeep wrote:

I only played against the US guys in inf-only scrims but honestly they weren't that good...sorry bro. I remember there were some really pro Canadians though who were at least as good as the best in EU.

Also did you use that noob mod that US ladders used?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461

Aries_37 wrote:

lol why would anyone care if people say they're bad? Bf3 is just mindless casual fun, there's no pride to be had in being better than 14 year olds...
lets be clear: roc is the guy taking bf3 seriously and "rating himself" as a 'decent' player because he can do well in pubs. he's the one posting screenshots. all i've done is merely tease him and say to stop taking himself so seriously. i am not intending to play bf3 like a pr0 at LAN. i play it casually and have a laugh (or a cry, depending on how much nightvision bullshit there is). i'm not taking this seriously at all, i'm merely offering my services as an education to the young padawan.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

I only played against the US guys in inf-only scrims but honestly they weren't that good...sorry bro. I remember there were some really pro Canadians though who were at least as good as the best in EU.

thats like saying that good weed only comes from cali. be more ignorant
Roc18
`

Uzique wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

lets be clear: roc is the guy taking bf3 seriously and "rating himself" as a 'decent' player because he can do well in pubs. he's the one posting screenshots. all i've done is merely tease him and say to stop taking himself so seriously. i am not intending to play bf3 like a pr0 at LAN. i play it casually and have a laugh (or a cry, depending on how much nightvision bullshit there is). i'm not taking this seriously at all, i'm merely offering my services as an education to the young padawan.
I don't take it seriously. You're the one that begins it by criticizing me every time I post a screen shot of a round i did well in. And going on about how pr0 you are.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5027|Massachusetts, USA

Roc18 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

xJoMaMMax

Do those stats reflect you or your brother more? Just need to have an idea of how well you play.
They reflect him more than me.

I like winning the game more than I like getting kills. Simply because you can get tons of kills by capping/defending flags.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London

gurdeep wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

No ignorance about anything. Name the top players in US?

I had tons of international online experience, not sure what you've played? Or are you just talking out of your arse? ESL held an international cup tourney in 12v12 conquest and we trashed them fairly hard. Then we in turn got trashed by the other euro teams. Canada did really well considering their ping disadvantage. I was also on the US mod servers a fair amount (your equivalent of our waib inf servers) and I would regularly dominate with like 150 ping. That mod was fucking e-z mode.
Roc18
`

UnkleRukus wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

xJoMaMMax

They reflect him more than me.

I like winning the game more than I like getting kills. Simply because you can get tons of kills by capping/defending flags.
Ok, so thats UnkleRukus, Sup Mind, and I'm waiting on 2 people. If everyone says yes I have a team ready. If you wanna play still post in here in case a spot opens.

We might get demolished since Uzique is playing with his pr0 buddies who only play against the best in the world. But who cares lol.

EDIT: actually I need 1 more person

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-16 10:08:39)

gurdeep
­
+812|4745|proll­y

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

I had tons of international online experience, not sure what you've played? Or are you just talking out of your arse? ESL held an international cup tourney in 12v12 conquest and we trashed them fairly hard. Then we in turn got trashed by the other euro teams. Canada did really well considering their ping disadvantage. I was also on the US mod servers a fair amount (your equivalent of our waib inf servers) and I would regularly dominate with like 150 ping. That mod was fucking e-z mode.
who did you play in esl?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

general rule i've always found in fps games is that euros are way ahead of americans for pro scene. especially scandinavians. last game i played where this was painfully obvious was team fortress 2. american scene just couldn't compete. they ended up recruiting our best uk players to play for them even with 150 ping. hahaha.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6668|The North, beyond the wall.
Uzique is yet to ask me so clearly this is just a hoax.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6565|London

gurdeep wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

who did you play in esl?
I don't remember names, this was like 5 years ago now. The team was just team 'US'. It had one or two guys from check 6 or something? About all I remember. But ESL should have a record of the cup and the games.

Team UK here http://www.esl-world.net/masters/season … m/2126351/. Half the team has been deleted for inactivity..

Uzique wrote:

Aries_37 wrote:

gurdeep wrote:

general rule i've always found in fps games is that euros are way ahead of americans for pro scene. especially scandinavians. last game i played where this was painfully obvious was team fortress 2. american scene just couldn't compete. they ended up recruiting our best uk players to play for them even with 150 ping. hahaha.
Well I don't follow any FPS scenes other than bf2 but it wouldn't surprise me. It's also true in mobas like league of legends and dota, although generally asian teams > all on that front.

Last edited by Aries_37 (2011-11-16 10:18:22)

Roc18
`

gurdeep wrote:

I don't know much about the pro scene but how serious were you back in the day?
Sturgeon
+488|4931|Flintshire
The pro scene got ridiculous in BF2 anyway, it just turned into dodgy teams only playing on their servers where they had a major advantage and were dusty as fuck
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6783|Jupiter
I'm the best, end of thread.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6461
just don't post a screenshot every time you get a good score, and we'll leave you at that statement just fine.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard