Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
What a load of tripe. Go fuck yourself
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Lucien wrote:

you can't look at mortars from an individual point of view. Oh boohoo I only get 30 kills in a round with them so they're not overpowered at all, just learn to play! adapt!

how about fuck off, have any of you even tried playing rush mode on offense with several mortar spammers going at it constantly? Doesn't matter so much that you ONLY got 2nd mvp and a 7:1 KDR when there's several of you doing it constantly, and the poor actually-playing-the-fucking-game-scumbags like me can't take cover anywhere.

Not to mention that 'click on map, maybe get kill' is fucking awful game design to begin with
Don't play rush then. Or if you're playing a round with people spamming mortars, then leave (or just l2p). It's never happened to me, maybe because im not shit
look at the new recruit in the mr.mortar club...
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London
Mortars on rush need to die in a fire. Rush seems a trash mode in general but I think it would be more tolerable if mortars weren't so aggravating. And needing mortars to counter other mortars is just really bad game design, especially as mortars are an unlock.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Aphex_D wrote:

Flak jacket?
This, really.
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6573|London

Ilocano wrote:

Aphex_D wrote:

Flak jacket?
This, really.
The damage is not really the issue. When there's multiple mortars in the enemy uncap all constantly shelling one area the game becomes unplayable. It's only an issue on rush where players are forced to bunch up or take a very limited number of routes to one single objective (it's generally not impossible on smaller servers to take one of the two objectives..but the second one is always a clusterfuck of mortar spam).
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Aries_37 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Aphex_D wrote:

Flak jacket?
This, really.
The damage is not really the issue. When there's multiple mortars in the enemy uncap all constantly shelling one area the game becomes unplayable. It's only an issue on rush where players are forced to bunch up or take a very limited number of routes to one single objective (it's generally not impossible on smaller servers to take one of the two objectives..but the second one is always a clusterfuck of mortar spam).
Counter mortar for a bit.  They will be too busy at the chokepoints to see that you have popped up.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6651
Ilocano aren't you the guy praising rush mode for its wonderful gameplay and talking about how conquest is for noobs?

why are you even defending mortars?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6665

Lucien wrote:

Ilocano aren't you the guy praising rush mode for its wonderful gameplay and talking about how conquest is for noobs?

why are you even defending mortars?
Because I'm wearing flak at those choke points and racking up heal points and revives.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
enemy mortars can't touch me.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6620|Little Bentcock
So its seems the problem here isn't mortars, but Rush.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6689|Devon, England
I don't ever seem to recall issues with Mortars on any map except for the alley on Bazaar, in Conquest.
Adams_BJ
And sienne. I won't even equip it on any other map.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5034|Massachusetts, USA
The ally on Bazaar is such an unimportant flag on 64p conquest.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5682|SQUID
Mortars aren't the real problem here guys, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and worldhunger. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6341

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Mortars aren't the real problem here guys, we have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and worldhunger. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney

The A W S M F O X wrote:

/thread
Sturgeon
+488|4939|Flintshire

thepilot91 wrote:

If you ask me , you shouldnt be able to throw a nade if there were'nt more than 3 enemies/a vehicle in the "throw radius"
Thank fuck no one asked you then.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Adams_BJ
We should all play hello kitty adventure island.

And nerf the flowers.
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

Sturgeon wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

If you ask me , you shouldnt be able to throw a nade if there were'nt more than 3 enemies/a vehicle in the "throw radius"
Thank fuck no one asked you then.
yeah, and btw learn to aim... it's supposed to be an firstpersonSHOOTER-game
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
nade requirement is silly
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5786|Catherine Black
Shifty you're dumb I was just in a game on metro where the enemy team had 6 people firing mortars, all I did was flank them and collect 6 free kills

you're fucking bad at this game
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468

thepilot91 wrote:

perhaps the dumbest thing i have ever read on bf2s. jesus fucking christ. yeah and you shouldn't be able to empty an entire full-auto mag into a player until you've identified and checked with your higher command that he is an enemy and posing a threat, right? otherwise just fire warning shots!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
thepilot91
+64|6234|Åland!

Uzique wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

perhaps the dumbest thing i have ever read on bf2s. jesus fucking christ. yeah and you shouldn't be able to empty an entire full-auto mag into a player until you've identified and checked with your higher command that he is an enemy and posing a threat, right? otherwise just fire warning shots!
im just saying nades are just annoying and cheap, just like the people who nadespam
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6468
nades are so ineffective in this game, i barely ever get killed by them. they have a huge timer, a huge AAAH NADE HERE! red warning marker, and a tiny amount of splash damage. learn to play.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
jord
+2,382|6676|The North, beyond the wall.
and most people only have 1 each, some have 2 each but its not a big deal...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard