gurdeep
­
+812|4928|proll­y
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6912|Toronto | Canada

the video im watching on monkey sex in class is narrated by liam neeson

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2011-11-10 10:48:39)

Stimey
­
+786|6294|Ontario | Canada

gurdeep wrote:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3ef_1320858780

o_0
reminds me of starwars
­
­
­
­
­
­
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6647|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Winston_Churchill wrote:

So it's like Taken. But from behind.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

apparently they have male/male relations where they either rub their balls together or hang from a tree and swordfight.  they also have female/female relations which is... well, what youd think
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6138|London, England

noice
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

oh and these are bonobos. they have sex for any reason at all, including resolving fights
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6855|Disaster Free Zone
And people deny evolution??

Last edited by DrunkFace (2011-11-10 11:17:47)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6644

Winston_Churchill wrote:

watch this, the funniest thing i have seen in a long time

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

apparently that line on your ballsack is where your vagina used to be... weirdddddddd
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5142|Dundee, Scotland.
Abdul the Indian wife beater punches his wife every night at 7.30 on the dot
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6745

Camm wrote:

Abdul the Indian wife beater punches his wife every night at 7.30 on the dot
Asif
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5142|Dundee, Scotland.

Winston_Churchill wrote:

apparently that line on your ballsack is where your vagina used to be... weirdddddddd
when i was little, i thought that line used to be my vagina and I'd had a sex change when I was very young and my parents hadn't told me.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6805|949

Uzique wrote:

and which of the mods actually play games thesedays? or arrange games? or hop on teamspeak for a laugh and a few rounds with other members? cause that's what i do pretty much every single night with the uk/euro guys. how many of the mods actually contribute towards this community's gaming and activity? seems to me like all they do is bitch and moan in their mod forum, feeling self-important, and removing posts. wow, amazing contribution. i thought bf2s was a forum about computer gaming. the management here don't seem to do much of that with the community-- no server admins, no regular gamers, no participating community members. just people that log on to lock a few threads and awm a few members. we applaud you.
I play bf3 and Xbox and a few others...
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6745

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique wrote:

and which of the mods actually play games thesedays? or arrange games? or hop on teamspeak for a laugh and a few rounds with other members? cause that's what i do pretty much every single night with the uk/euro guys. how many of the mods actually contribute towards this community's gaming and activity? seems to me like all they do is bitch and moan in their mod forum, feeling self-important, and removing posts. wow, amazing contribution. i thought bf2s was a forum about computer gaming. the management here don't seem to do much of that with the community-- no server admins, no regular gamers, no participating community members. just people that log on to lock a few threads and awm a few members. we applaud you.
https://i.imgur.com/17SqM.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6745

hycamm
Sturgeon
+488|5114|Flintshire
Is Uzique actually limited or has he just changed his usertitle?

Last edited by Sturgeon (2011-11-10 12:35:36)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6644

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique wrote:

i'm talking about with the community. in groups, with bf2s players. on teamspeak with bf2s members. AS A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY. you mods playing your own things and shooting the shit with your office mates on xbox doesn't help integrate you to this community at all, nor does it validate your mod actions. all i'm saying is it makes sense for your mods/admins of a community to serve as more than just holier-than-thou forum police. i'm pretty sure most members were promoted in the first place because of their activity and central role in the community. i don't see any mods taking any part in the 'beating heart' of this community nowadays. just pissing and moaning in your oprah winfrey mod forum and feeling all powerful and productive because you lock a few threads and shit on a few people's fun. great job. where would we ever be without you guys?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6805|949

Limited
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6138|London, England

Sturgeon wrote:

Is Uzique actually limited or has he just changed his usertitle?
http://forums.bf2s.com/userlist.php?use … rch=Submit
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5210|Massachusetts, USA
Owned.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6805|949

I play with some people from bf2s. I've been on dauntless' ts a few times, but it's mostly circle jerk when I've been on. I'm waiting on confirmation to be an admin on the bf3s bf3 server.

What you (Uzi) do on teamspeak doesn't really reflect how you act here. You may be engaging the community outside bf2s, but that same engagement doesn't seem to resonate with your actions here.  You don't have to be so abrasive all the time, especially to people like jay who take it personally. You know that, we know that. It just creates too much tension on the forum.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6945|PNW

Uzique wrote:

oh says there's a bigger bitch thread in the mod forums about me than about androoz. i have the most mod complaints of all members, of all time. lol. a lot of snarky little bitches here that don't play any games or take part in the community at all, other than to correct thread titles with square-bracket naming or some shit. what a bunch of deluded retards. good job that 90% of the gaming activity of bf2s has taken part over steam friends or teamspeak these last few years. the forum admins add nothing. oh, sir, thank you so much for deleting those off topic posts! they were ruining my day! you do a good service, here, a real noble service. i dunno why you don't just perm ban me and stop being pussyholes.
Assuming I'm one of the sneaky little bitches you're talking about, the brackets weren't my idea, but they made sense to me and make the section easier to browse. Funny that you think I don't play any games. If anything, I play far too many games and have bought more than even I can stomach. Lots of catch up to do.

A lot of your posts are simply negative, including the one I just quoted. The limited account wasn't my idea, either. If you think there's some conspiracy/vendetta against you, there simply is not. I suppose if you act like a juvenile member, you get the juvenile tag.

Also, your mod thread's no where near as big as the combined mass of androoz-related threads, unless there's some sort of monster uzique thread hiding somewhere in the back pages...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5759

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

to  people like jay who take it personally. .
He starts it...

He will insult you and then once you unload on him report you and whine on FB.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard