Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6645
... and i'm the one that needs a therapist? according to galt i need a therapist cause there's too much im bragging about. that's freudian shit. you need a straightforward, no frills hug counsellor.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
tuckergustav
+1,590|6088|...

I give the best hugs around. 

But, I charge a premium.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5876|College Park, MD
yeah, maybe I do, but that doesn't mean you have to be a dick to everybody.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5532|London, England

Uzique wrote:

hi my real name is Aaron and i have a drinking problem

galt can i cry into your enlarged tit?
You can do whatever you want man. I do find it humorous that someone so scrawny found the balls to become a bully over the internet when there were no consequences attached. Funny that. I bet you're a delightful person irl because you've been forced to learn manners due to your petite size. No talking shit in pubs for the likes of you, so you do it over the internet instead. So cute
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6645
you're being freudian again, john. i'm badass IRL, too. although of course i don't get in physical altercations often. why would i do that? that's stupid. that has nothing to do with size, it's just to do with being stupid. the only fights i've ever been in are when i've been drunk, and i got arrested for one of them. that's because physical violence in stupid. now who is being "humorous" again by making reference to some 'i bet i could smash your skull in!!!!' bravado bullshit... "over the internet"? the 'resort to physical action' tactic on the internet is a real checkmate. you got me!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique wrote:

you're being freudian again, john. i'm badass IRL, too. although of course i don't get in physical altercations often. why would i do that? that's stupid. that has nothing to do with size, it's just to do with being stupid. the only fights i've ever been in are when i've been drunk, and i got arrested for one of them. that's because physical violence in stupid. now who is being "humorous" again by making reference to some 'i bet i could smash your skull in!!!!' bravado bullshit... "over the internet"? the 'resort to physical action' tactic on the internet is a real checkmate. you got me!
I'm not a violent person at all Uzique, I just dislike bullies. I'm also not threatening you, just commenting on the boldness of one so scrawny over the internet. In my experience, consequence free environments tend to make bullies out of little people.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Stimey
­
+786|6294|Ontario | Canada
His girlfriend is pretty good looking so I'm inclined to think hes kind of alpha.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Stimey
­
+786|6294|Ontario | Canada
Plus his posts are fucking hilarious to read anyways.
­
­
­
­
­
­
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6915|OctoLand
So Jay, scrawny people must, as a rule, act shy/timid over the internet so they adhere to your irl stereotype? Since when did ones scrawniness have anything to do with how well they fight anyway?
I know fucking karate
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

justice wrote:

So Jay, scrawny people must, as a rule, act shy/timid over the internet so they adhere to your irl stereotype? Since when did ones scrawniness have anything to do with how well they fight anyway?
No, I would just expect people, who may feel limited by their small stature from acting out, would appreciate an environment where they don't have to feel bullied. Instead they generally turn it around and turn into the bullies themselves. It's just an interesting thing to watch. I haven't been bullied since I was around eight years old so I can't relate to their plight.
-Frederick Bastiat
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6829

I'm morbidly obese.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6829

*obeast
tuckergustav
+1,590|6088|...

Did somebody say cheese?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6829

hey remember that time when no one could tell me and bevo apart on teamspeak
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6672

mtb0minime wrote:

hey remember that time when no one could tell me and bevo apart on teamspeak
yeah.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6915|OctoLand
aye
I know fucking karate
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6498|New Haven, CT

Uzique wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

because 2 still required a modicum of skill to play; it still had rifle-only and decent guns and classes that you actually had to LEARN to play, rather than just using the generic 'best weapon set-up for everything' that the console modern warfare games ushered in; because the maps were good and had way more replayability than the cod4 maps; because 2 still kept things like recoil and refined movement, instead of ezemode aim for all guns and clunky console bullshit. cod2 was still a pc game. cod4 was alreay half-way past the point of no return, and had to be heavily modded to be even playable at a high-skill level.
Are you assessing solely from an MP perspective?
are you retarded? i didn't play call of duty single player professionally.
No, my memory is just limited by many years of heavy drug use - something you can probably sympathize with.  I've read all of your posts here so I knew that you played Call of Duty professionally, but I completely forgot because I lack the ability to recall important facts when necessary.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2011-11-07 17:30:03)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6672

nukchebi0 wrote:

mmmf mmmf mmmf
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6498|New Haven, CT

13urnzz wrote:

i'm skipping my aa meeting to post here while inebriated
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nukchebi0 wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

i'm skipping my aa meeting to post here while inebriated
A drunk 13urnzz is a happy 13urnzz.
-Frederick Bastiat
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6672

nukchebi0 wrote:

No, my memory is just limited by many years of heavy drug use - something you can probably sympathize with.
since when is "three" many?
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6498|New Haven, CT

13urnzz wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

No, my memory is just limited by many years of heavy drug use - something you can probably sympathize with.
I've been abusing painkillers since I was 12.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6486

drugs are bad
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6915|OctoLand
Gta 555555555
I know fucking karate
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6672

nukchebi0 wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I've been abusing painkillers since I was 12.
and? i've smoked a forest of pot, did a metric ton of coke, and drank enough alcohol to float a battleship.

for 12 years before you were 12. you need to finish school son, and stay away from drugs. or you'll be arguing with a lamppost, just like me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard