it's the bomb
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6579|Long Island, New York

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Which one of you two are going to Israel? A good buddy of mine got accepted (and intends on attending) Tel A'viv University. Scope it out for me so I can pretend like I know what he's talking about?
Dunno if I'll be around Tel Aviv until the later part of my trip (after Christmas) if I extend, but the area is supposedly phenomenal. Almost Miami Beach-esque. Huge party life, great beaches, and amazing food.
Miami Beach, huh? Maybe I should apply!
To be honest, considering my major (Poli Sci/International Relations), I was definitely thinking about doing a semester abroad over there. Seems like a good place to study where it's not too crazy (like American U in Cairo) but still gets you a nice worldly experience. Definitely thinking about it.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4595|Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Superior Mind wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

This just in: people are able to cook.
but not pizza outside of NYC amirite?
urrite shit head
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/60261/roc2.jpg
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

it's the bomb
will be.....

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5743|College Park, MD

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

urrite shit head
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/icanfaptothismcdonalds.jpg
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5584|Toronto

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Dunno if I'll be around Tel Aviv until the later part of my trip (after Christmas) if I extend, but the area is supposedly phenomenal. Almost Miami Beach-esque. Huge party life, great beaches, and amazing food.
To be honest, considering my major (Poli Sci/International Relations), I was definitely thinking about doing a semester abroad over there. Seems like a good place to study where it's not too crazy (like American U in Cairo) but still gets you a nice worldly experience. Definitely thinking about it.
I'll be doing my Masters in a poli sci/IR field (undecided as to which, exactly), and really have no desire to be in a university in the heart of the action. You can always get funded for short-term research projects in those areas, although perhaps not giving you the same cultural experience. I think I'm just less of a risk taker, than anything. Wouldn't want to be in any even remotely hot-spots. Oh Canada.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6780|Toronto | Canada

its snowing
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5584|Toronto
Not anymore.

I honestly though I could make it until Christmas without having to walk in the snow.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I'll be doing my Masters in a poli sci/IR field (undecided as to which, exactly), and really have no desire to be in a university in the heart of the action. You can always get funded for short-term research projects in those areas, although perhaps not giving you the same cultural experience. I think I'm just less of a risk taker, than anything. Wouldn't want to be in any even remotely hot-spots. Oh Canada.
Israel's pretty safe tbh. I think the statistics say you're safer there than you are in Manhattan. And it'd only be a semester. 4 months. Not bad.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|6006|London, England

Marine is doing his "Random gif and picture that have no relation to quoted post" thing again

I missed those
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5584|Toronto

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Israel's pretty safe tbh. I think the statistics say you're safer there than you are in Manhattan. And it'd only be a semester. 4 months. Not bad.
I'm comparing it to Toronto, Canada, where statistics say your more likely to die being trampled by a moose than anything else. I grew up in too much comfort. I'm just too much of a pussy to take risks for more than a month.
gurdeep
­
+812|4796|proll­y

Mutantbear wrote:

Marine is doing his "Random gif and picture that have no relation to quoted post" thing again

I missed those
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

I'm comparing it to Toronto, Canada, where statistics say your more likely to die being trampled by a moose than anything else. I grew up in too much comfort. I'm just too much of a pussy to take risks for more than a month.
I grew up in one of the safest counties in all of America in one of the safest towns in all of America so yeah, you are a pussy
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Mutantbear wrote:

I missed those
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/60261/tumblr_lb1kpikGdT1qa9yvvo1_500.gif

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5584|Toronto

Poseidon wrote:

Pochsy wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

I grew up in one of the safest counties in all of America in one of the safest towns in all of America so yeah, you are a pussy
Strangely enough, I too grew up in the safest town in my country. Good old Caledon. Now I'm crippled with fear when I travel to any foreign city with a murder rate higher than 5/year
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5399|London, England
if serious, lol.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
If you wanna kiss me “Like” this status. If you love me put a Heart. If I’m your friend put a Smiley Face . If you Hate me put an Angry Face :@. If I’ve upset you put a sad face – Post this as your status and see what you get!
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Poke me if you’ve had a crush on me; Like this status if you think im cute; Inbox me if you’ve ever wanted a relationship; Put a smile if we are friends ; Put an angry face if u dont like me :@; Put a heart if u want to be more than friends <3
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

If you wanna kiss me “Like” this status. If you love me put a Heart. If I’m your friend put a Smiley Face . If you Hate me put an Angry Face :@. If I’ve upset you put a sad face – Post this as your status and see what you get!
:@
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Poke me if you’ve had a crush on me; Like this status if you think im cute; Inbox me if you’ve ever wanted a relationship; Put a smile if we are friends ; Put an angry face if u dont like me :@; Put a heart if u want to be more than friends <3
drink bleach

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
whenever I see someone say "inbox me" or "I got your inbox" instead of "message me" or "I got your message" it makes me want to punch them in the face
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5584|Toronto

Jay wrote:

if serious, lol.
Hey man, these are real life issues.

I'm only 1/2 serious. Any country that is at war, I will not be visiting, no matter how benign the conflict. It'll be my luck the the city I'm in gets fire-bombed that day.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pochsy wrote:

Jay wrote:

if serious, lol.
Hey man, these are real life issues.

I'm only 1/2 serious. Any country that is at war, I will not be visiting, no matter how benign the conflict. It'll be my luck the the city I'm in gets fire-bombed that day.
Meh, even in war the odds of you dying are really fucking low. Until I had my motorcycle accident I loved taking risks. The adrenaline rush couldn't be beat. I'm a little more sober now, but I still wouldn't pass up an opportunity to experience something new just because there was a little danger involved. Otherwise you end up living your life like Ben Stiller in Along Came Polly
-Frederick Bastiat
Roc18
`
+655|5832|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

urrite shit head
At least you upload your own pics and don't copy the same exact URL when using my pics like androo did.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-11-30 10:30:54)

Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6780|Toronto | Canada

theres a guy at the library with what looks like a larger than 17" laptop, external keyboard, external mouse with mousepad, external hard drive and about 15 books and binders.  it looks like he stole a small office and brought it here

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard