Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Is it just me or does BF3 rush fell like shit compared to BC2 rush? I don't know whose idea it was to put the defender spawn so far back fromthe mcoms on every map.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4556|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
it is kind of gay the attackers can get there before the defenders can sometimes
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6288|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
There were a few maps in BC2 that were near-impossible to win as attackers since the defenders spawned ontop of the MCOMs... Maybe DICE went overboard fixing that like they always do... >.>
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
quite honestly the game friggin sucks.  if i couldnt find ways to piss poeple off i wouldnt be playing it.

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I can understand on the PC but on PS3 we had lower amount of players. 12 vs 12 didn't result in many bottle necks like I think you guys experienced.

Hmm, It's like there was only one version of the game DICE pasted along all platforms instead of tweaking things for the consoles and for the PCs. There's plenty of things that don't work for us on the consoles.
Roc18
`
+655|5793|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

lol skyrim nerds
GayRim is overrated, it's nothing special. It's just like any other RPG.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I miss JRPGs. I'm not into the Skyrim types of RPGs. The only one I'm into is the Fallout series. I would kill for a another final fantasy in the style of  7,8, and, 9.
Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

Is it just me or does BF3 rush fell like shit compared to BC2 rush? I don't know whose idea it was to put the defender spawn so far back fromthe mcoms on every map.
BF3 rush is definitley better than BC2 rush. BC2 had horrible maps for rush, like Arica Rush or Atacama Desert rush. BF3's maps are much better designed for it. Less Tank sniping rush maps and more intense infantry/vehicle gameplay.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

BF3 rush is definitley better than BC2 rush. BC2 had horrible maps for rush, like Arica Rush or Atacama Desert rush. BF3's maps are much better designed for it. Less Tank sniping rush maps and more intense infantry/vehicle gameplay.
Those were the two best maps for Rush. Tank sniping and other bashers made the game more tactical. Since the spawns are so far back for defenders, it quickly devolves into just pushing out the defenders and than camping the mcoms. Before, the close spawns to the mcoms were balanced out by the fact people can blow them to hell. It also forced people to play the map more tactically then just killing everyone around the mcoms.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Bring back Police Quest!
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
dumbstep

Roc18
`

Macbeth wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Those were the two best maps for Rush. Tank sniping and other bashers made the game more tactical. Since the spawns are so far back for defenders, it quickly devolves into just pushing out the defenders and than camping the mcoms. Before, the close spawns to the mcoms were balanced out by the fact people can blow them to hell. It also forced people to play the map more tactically then just killing everyone around the mcoms.
That was boring to me, the large drawn out maps with little action. I really didn't notice a difference except the map design from BC2 to BF3 which made all the difference to me. It's possible to design a map that forces you to use tactics without it being boring as hell.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

The maps had plenty of actions back in BC2. More so in BC2 than in BF3. There were much more interesting and varied maps too. Every map in BF3 feels the same as every other map in BF3. The maps in BC2 required different strategies for different maps. In BF3, the maps all play the same way. Push out defenders -> camp stations.

What you call boring as hell it much better than this call of duty shit we have now.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

lol skyrim nerds
ok fair enough, but why do you keep fucking going on about it? like every 5th post you make on this forum is about skyrim.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Uzique wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

lol skyrim nerds
ok fair enough, but why do you keep fucking going on about it? like every 5th post you make on this forum is about skyrim.
ya thats accurate

Roc18
`
GayRim, AssRim, FagRim, ButtRim, RimJob.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
Magged bilk anyone?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

lol skyrim nerds
ya thats accurate
it upsets you that much that a bunch of people are enjoying a game? i bought it... i played it... i hated it. £35 totally wasted.

but who cares if someone else does play it?
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Uzique wrote:

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ya thats accurate
it upsets you that much that a bunch of people are enjoying a game? i bought it... i played it... i hated it. £35 totally wasted.

but who cares if someone else does play it?
who cares if i mortar?  yet i have to hear shit from them so...i dunno mate.  just dont read what i write then.

Chardee MacDennis
Green Man

Roc18 wrote:

GayRim, AssRim, FagRim, ButtRim, RimJob.

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
complaining about mortars there is complaining about a part of a game to other people that play it... in the forum for that game. it's part of a 'discussion'. constantly shouting out "fuck skyrim" into an empty void is a bit like screaming into a pillow whilst you're being buttraped: nobody listens or hears you, and only you are in pain.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
you did not wind me up camm, you just need better reading skills.

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
just picked this up, looks very interesting. finally some decent criticism/writing about gaming. so so much shit out there.

http://www.press.umich.edu/titleDetailDesc.do?id=293023
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

atacama rush was quite bad, but arica was one of the best ones. you can't tank-snipe past the 2nd set of mcoms fwiw
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard