wiser
+1|4555
"Its true, its just pressing buttons man.  All this talk about whose got more skill than who is a bunch of bologna.  THERE IS NO SKILL INVOLVED IN VIDEO GAMES!!  Now golf, tennis...that takes skill.  Hunting?  Stock-Car Racing?  That takes skill.  Pressing a bunch of buttons?  Don't make me laugh, video games are all about who sees who first.   So to all of those 1337 pwnz0rz who think they're hot shit because they can press a bunch of buttons can bite my arse.  Try to pull a salmon out of a live great white shark's gullet...then you can come and talk to me about skill." by Afrika_18.

I hate to be the bearer of maturity here..., but this Afrika_18 person is right and wrong.  Video games do require skills.  However, those skills very rarely become relevant/useful in real life.  Afrika_18 didn't reply to any of the comments on his post because he was too busy enjoying the much more fun and challenging game known as real life.  In other words, focus on real life skills because they're actually important, unlike video game skills.  Fishing equals food on your table, tennis equals at least a degree of physical fitness (which is more than any video game can ever dream of giving you).  Pressing buttons in a video game equals nothing practical and useful in regards to real life.  Besides, the real challenge and fun is to be had in real life, not video game life.  Grow the fuck up.  Sorry to be harsh, but the truth hurts. Deal with it.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6563

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
>stories
Roc18
`
+655|5782|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

wiser wrote:

"Its true, its just pressing buttons man.  All this talk about whose got more skill than who is a bunch of bologna.  THERE IS NO SKILL INVOLVED IN VIDEO GAMES!!  Now golf, tennis...that takes skill.  Hunting?  Stock-Car Racing?  That takes skill.  Pressing a bunch of buttons?  Don't make me laugh, video games are all about who sees who first.   So to all of those 1337 pwnz0rz who think they're hot shit because they can press a bunch of buttons can bite my arse.  Try to pull a salmon out of a live great white shark's gullet...then you can come and talk to me about skill." by Afrika_18.

I hate to be the bearer of maturity here..., but this Afrika_18 person is right and wrong.  Video games do require skills.  However, those skills very rarely become relevant/useful in real life.  Afrika_18 didn't reply to any of the comments on his post because he was too busy enjoying the much more fun and challenging game known as real life.  In other words, focus on real life skills because they're actually important, unlike video game skills.  Fishing equals food on your table, tennis equals at least a degree of physical fitness (which is more than any video game can ever dream of giving you).  Pressing buttons in a video game equals nothing practical and useful in regards to real life.  Besides, the real challenge and fun is to be had in real life, not video game life.  Grow the fuck up.  Sorry to be harsh, but the truth hurts. Deal with it.
Forgot your face brah

https://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z424/ZyconX/Trollface.jpg
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6619|UK
shit thread

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard