jsnipy
+3,276|6520|...

Adams_BJ wrote:

Can't bind buttons to my mouse buttons, any help?
lol sounds like the beta. Every fix i saw involved using mouse software to map your mouse buttons to keyboard keys then bind your game to all keyboard keys.
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia
How do you make the chat screen smaller?
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

buy a bigger monitor
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock
zing.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Adams_BJ wrote:

Make sure you're clicking in the right column Seems stupid, I know, but it happened to me. I managed to bind a grenade throw button to my mouse, gonna add a few more.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6621|Little Bentcock

mtb0minime wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Make sure you're clicking in the right column Seems stupid, I know, but it happened to me. I managed to bind a grenade throw button to my mouse, gonna add a few more.

if its that simple I will kiss your willy.

I WANT TO GO HOME AND TRY IT RIGHT NOW
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6340|Atlanta, Georgia

13urnzz wrote:

buy a bigger monitor
https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o76/merc4909/IMG_20111025_183837.jpg
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

lol, nice
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

Roc18 wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

>When repairing tanks I sometimes don't see the tank healthbar so I dont know how much I've repaired or if I'm done

Off the top of my head
press escape twice. Sometimes I lose my reticule and that fixes it.

oh and once I lost all tank sounds when I was driving in my tanks. It cam back on its own though.
Thanks I'll try that.
This work?

Also gonna put this stuff into a list in the morning.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

When my roommate and I play together on the same server, it lasts about 30 seconds before it kicks us both.  I think it has something to do with us being on the same connection, because when either of us plays alone, we don't get kicked.  What IS the deal?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6846|"Frisco"

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

When my roommate and I play together on the same server, it lasts about 30 seconds before it kicks us both.  I think it has something to do with us being on the same connection, because when either of us plays alone, we don't get kicked.  What IS the deal?
Clearly, you are hacking. Both on the same IP? Hacking!
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

>kill roommate
>play bf3 without internet interruption
>????
>PROFIT!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

stuck at this screen for last 6 mins

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14345/joining.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
I'm gonna file that one under them not building the web based launcher properly. Seems they have some tweaking to do with joining games.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Fucking Christ.

Join server. Battlefield 3 has stopped working. Join server. Battlefield 3 has stopped working. Join server. Game pops up in the middle of me typing this rant.

Adams I would like it very much if you kissed my willy.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6653

Ok, are there any solutions for all the crashing? I've got 10 horseshoes, at least a dozen rabbit's feet, found some four-leaf clovers. Is there anything I'm missing?
Ryan
+1,230|6841|Alberta, Canada

chuyskywalker wrote:

Does any one else get super fast as hell mouse speeds? I turned the sensitivity down to zero and it's still a very, very short twitch of my mouse before I've spun 580. Tried direct mouse on and off...for now, I've set my "High DPI" mode to a 300 DPI to get it back to something playable -- but it makes interacting with menus and vehicles painful.

Edit: Nevermind, I am a god damn idiot. There are two "Sensitivity" sliders and I was using the wrong damn one. I should stick to programming stat webpages...
That made my day
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
How do I launch the fucking game
­
­
­
­
­
­
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada
Use battlelog AFAIK. I don't have the pc copy atm, so I don't know if you can launch from a desktop shortcut.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
theres a shortcut..which opens battlelog
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Stimey
­
+786|6118|Ontario | Canada
why cant I just fucking launch the game and do it in there
­
­
­
­
­
­
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

RTHKI wrote:

theres a shortcut..which opens battlelog
lol.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

the fix to my problem (of being stuck on the 'joining server' part) was opening battlefield 3 itself as opposed to just battlelog or loading through origin.  stupid that you run 3 programs to play 1 game
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6657|BC, Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

the fix to my problem (of being stuck on the 'joining server' part) was opening battlefield 3 itself as opposed to just battlelog or loading through origin.  stupid that you run 3 programs to play 1 game
The problem from your screen shot?
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

yeah

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard