Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

I go through a bunch of sources in order to get news/info including blogs. Most blogs are either left or right and that's fine. You just have to take a grain of salt with them and make up your own mind. I mostly stopped going to HuffingPost after the Aol merger since the site became bloated and runs like shit now. However, tonight I can't sleep and decided to drudge through the site and saw this one the top of the media page.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/47545/huffpost.jpg
Does anyone else get a sick feeling after seeing this? Something about Ms. Leah Finnegan's pose, demeanor, and subtitle of her article gives off a touristy feel. Egypt's revolution is just a part of her growth and development. Maybe even just something to entertain and wow us for a little while. I think the Egypt mess is much more terrifying than it will ever be thrilling for the Egyptians, and not something that should be romantized by a well off American "journalist".

Maybe I'm just reading too much into it. Does anyone else get that same sort of pretentious vibe from that picture?
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
from pretty much all media.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard