FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Was thinking about that one this AM. Wouldn't be surprised if China was funding/supporting some of the anti-India part of that conflict, as well.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6676|Canberra, AUS
I think you could basically assume that, surely, given that's what China was doing for basically every other India/Pakistan conflict post-'47 (don't know about what they were doing pre-split)
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Spark wrote:

I think you could basically assume that, surely, given that's what China was doing for basically every other India/Pakistan conflict post-'47 (don't know about what they were doing pre-split)
China was probs too busy having their civil war.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

I know for a fact that India has been hiring mercenaries
You are an investigative journalist?!
nope, just a friend who was in kashmir in 98.
Then you don't really "know for a fact" then...
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

jord wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

You are an investigative journalist?!
bullet wound from a .45, huge fucking scar around stomach area, immigration entry exit records to india (wtf is a taiwanese abo doing in india in 98?) is good enough for me.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Cybargs wrote:

jord wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

bullet wound from a .45, huge fucking scar around stomach area, immigration entry exit records to india (wtf is a taiwanese abo doing in india in 98?) is good enough for me.
Good god you have a low threshold for believing something.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472
you're talking to a guy that convinced himself he was in a lethal carcrash that claimed the life of an imaginary person

he's so delusional he maintains he was written about in all of the local taiwanese press

though he can't find any press clippings or reports

probably like he can't find any evidence of the above
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

don't forget when he burned the motorbike and was getting sent away to boarding school
or the time he went to a club when he was 14 and was drinking copious amounts of whisky

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard