-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5475|Ventura, California

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Downfalls? Name one

It's not a tiny gap Finray. You can't even freaking name the months in order after July. We all learn this around kindergarden/1st grade. It's as basic as the alphabet. Do you mix up your letters after M?
Erm, let's see,

You're religious, which is stupid in its self, but you don't even do it right half the time
You were homeschooled, which means your only social experience came from your parents, leading to your old fashioned outlook on life and relationships
You weigh about 110 and think you can be a marine
You're over patriotic, even though you spent the majority of your life in Switzerland
You have very little life experience, yet you think you can prance around on this forum telling everyone what's what

I'm gonna stop there cause I'm typing on my phone (only reason I saw your post)

Oh one last one, you obviously can't read because I didn't say I didn't know what the months were after July, I said I have to concentrate to get them in the right order.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You're retarded
Religion isn't stupid, but that's a long subject I won't go off topic with here about.
I have tons of friends I regularly hang around, and they're leagues ahead of the trash you spend time with.
124 and I meet all the physical requirements. I PT with them Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Quick, what's the one country everybody wants to move to? Why?
You have very little to no more life experience than I do, you've go no place to talk.

BF2s has done a good enough job calling you out for the crap you do so I won't bother.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
everybody wants to move to like Bermuda
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke
I really don't want to move to America...
Shifty why would you say that everyone wants to move to America?

Last edited by coke (2011-10-08 11:39:25)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
i wouldn't mind moving to (certain parts of) america, but stating everyone wants to move there? lmao shifty
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.
well poor people want to move to the richest country near them.

and i want to move to amsterdam
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

coke wrote:

I really don't want to move to America...
Shifty why would you say that everyone wants to move to America?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5703|College Park, MD
when is shifty gonna respond??
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5789|Catherine Black

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Downfalls? Name one

It's not a tiny gap Finray. You can't even freaking name the months in order after July. We all learn this around kindergarden/1st grade. It's as basic as the alphabet. Do you mix up your letters after M?
Erm, let's see,

You're religious, which is stupid in its self, but you don't even do it right half the time
You were homeschooled, which means your only social experience came from your parents, leading to your old fashioned outlook on life and relationships
You're over patriotic, even though you spent the majority of your life in Switzerland
You have very little life experience, yet you think you can prance around on this forum telling everyone what's what

Oh one last one, you obviously can't read because I didn't say I didn't know what the months were after July, I said I have to concentrate to get them in the right order.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

You're retarded
Religion isn't stupid, but that's a long subject I won't go off topic with here about.
I have tons of friends I regularly hang around, and they're leagues ahead of the trash you spend time with.
124 and I meet all the physical requirements. I PT with them Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You have very little to no more life experience than I do, you've go no place to talk.

BF2s has done a good enough job calling you out for the crap you do so I won't bother.
Religion is stupid. Don't even try to defend it. Being religious in this day and age is.. well, naive.
I don't think I recall calling your friends into this, but they're probably upstanding citizens who attend chess club and debate class (again, nobody with real world social experience)
124? Hahaha, I was joking, I didn't think you were actually under 140.
Sure as hell isn't America. I'd rather go to Canada, or Auz.
I have a fuckload more life experience than you do, based upon what you've written about yourself on this site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5485|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Finray wrote:

Religion is stupid. Don't even try to defend it. Being religious in this day and age is.. well, naive.
yet atheists are a minority
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

HaiBai wrote:

Finray wrote:

yet atheists are a minority
lol
gurdeep
­
+812|4756|proll­y
>stories
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
Two complete morons arguing about religion. This is gonna be good.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I feel like someone should have said *making popcorn* already?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6773|PNW

Already eating popcorn, but not because of this thread.
bakinacake
HA HA
+383|5987|Aus, Qld

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Finray wrote:

Erm, let's see,

I don't think I recall calling your friends into this, but they're probably upstanding citizens who attend chess club and debate class (again, nobody with real world social experience)
I have a fuckload more life experience than you do, based upon what you've written about yourself on this site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think this applies to all the arguments in this thread.

Last edited by bakinacake (2011-10-08 16:22:46)

https://i.imgur.com/LGvbJjT.jpg
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

bakinacake wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

qfe
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I would like to move to aus
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
Its nice, locals are a bit funny though. I've noticed that many of them are asian which seems odd.

Should have learned to play an instrument, I did try but had no musical ability whatsoever or much motivation to speak of.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6287|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Dilbert_X wrote:

Should have learned to play an instrument, I did try but had no musical ability whatsoever or much motivation to speak of.
^
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6000|...
124?

minimum weight requirement over here is 145
inane little opines
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
Leanr guitar dil-dog. Is good.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6192|Roma

bakinacake wrote:

Finray wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard