Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

spanish is virtually the same as danish
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

Danish is Germanic. Spanish is Latin. Nice try TS.
andros
Banned
+256|4732|HK Chitral, Pakistan
not too many stories around here lately.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6305|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Macbeth wrote:

Floppy corrected my Spanish. What the fuck is going on here?
I had Spanish as my 3rd language when I went to "College"
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Stimey
­
+786|6139|Ontario | Canada
si
­
­
­
­
­
­
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

Why Spanish? If you could do English and Danish I would think German would be a good choice instead of such a big leap. What are you doing now with yourself by the way?
Benzin
+576|6018
Spanish is easy as shit to learn. German isn't that bad, though, but Spanish is 10x easier.
FloppY_
­

Macbeth wrote:

Why Spanish? If you could do English and Danish I would think German would be a good choice instead of such a big leap. What are you doing now with yourself by the way?
Most young people hate german with a passion (the language, not the country or it's people), myself included... It sounds even worse than our own and has so many exceptions that must be remembered and learned individually compared to a much more straight forward language like english and spanish...
It's certainly the more logic choice considering proximity and how big a chunk of europe use it, but most germans speak english like we do, and fewer hispanic people speak english...

I'm going nowhere fast atm, gave up completing an education and now living the unemployed life
andros
Banned
+256|4732|HK Chitral, Pakistan

FloppY_ wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Most young people hate german with a passion (the language, not the country or it's people), myself included... It sounds even worse than our own and has so many exceptions that must be remembered and learned individually compared to a much more straight forward language like english and spanish...
It's certainly the more logic choice considering proximity and how big a chunk of europe use it, but most germans speak english like we do, and fewer hispanic people speak english...

I'm going nowhere fast atm, gave up completing an education and now living the unemployed life
how bad is being unemployed there? i'm sure you get more benefits/money than in the US.

is it possible for you to get a job locally?
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6704|United States of America
Sei intelligent um Deutsch zu lernen!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6517

FloppY_ wrote:

:\

you shouldn't give up on education, imo

Last edited by 13urnzz (2011-10-13 13:59:12)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

like fin lol
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

FloppY_ wrote:

Fewer hispanic people speak english...

Are there even any in Denmark? Lol

Considered moving for work?
FloppY_
­

Macbeth wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Fewer hispanic people speak english...

Are there even any in Denmark? Lol

Considered moving for work?
No not many, no germans outside of holiday season either, and we all get mandatory basic german classes in middle/high school...

Yeah but I think I should learn to live by myself before I try to leave the country I won't hesitate moving to Sweden if I get the chance, maybe even Germany, I love cars and they cost 3x as much here
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

Why not the U.S.? We have the car thing down and people think Euro accents means your smart. Your language skills could also be a big plus.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5808|Catherine Black

Toilet Sex wrote:

like fin lol
least I've got a plan
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

1. Finish school
2. I dunno lol
FloppY_
­

Macbeth wrote:

Why not the U.S.? We have the car thing down and people think Euro accents means your smart. Your language skills could also be a big plus.
I've only ever considered the U.S. for a grand-roadtrip to be honest, you got the car thing no doubt, but from what I know, also terrible traffic, drivers and crime

I know the drivers exam and MOT in the US are a joke compared to ours

There are many other factors like moving from a highly socialized welfare system to one such as the US'....
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

Finray wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

like fin lol
least I've got a plan
mcdonalds?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

FloppY_ wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I've only ever considered the U.S. for a grand-roadtrip to be honest, you got the car thing no doubt, but from what I know, also terrible traffic, drivers and crime

There are many other factors like moving from a highly socialized welfare system to one such as the US'....
Aside from healthcare we have everything you guys do.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5808|Catherine Black
thanks for the karma andros

nah phil
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
FloppY_
­

Macbeth wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Aside from healthcare we have everything you guys do.
Eh, not entirely...

All education is 100% free here unless you for some rich-ass reason choose privatized...

College = $0
University = $0

You even get paid while going to school, enough to pay for rent+essentials
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6591

Finray wrote:

thanks for the karma andros

nah phil
what's the grand plan?
Finray