that should go in the best best jokes thread

(i agree)
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6772

nominate me!
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6639

i nominate Brasso
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5616|Ventura, California

FatherTed wrote:

well you could play a driving game i mean there's another option
Yeah I plan on playing Forza and Dead Island. I'm not sure about BF3 yet...
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5178|Massachusetts, USA

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Well since you're always cocksure about your "informaation" on the game. You mind as well buy it and learn how it really works.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Brasso
+1,549|6772

you know dead island is technically a shooter right

13urnzz wrote:

i nominate Brasso
yayyyyyyyyy
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5616|Ventura, California

UnkleRukus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Well since you're always cocksure about your "informaation" on the game. You mind as well buy it and learn how it really works.
Rukus, I've seen hours worth of gameplay. I'm pretty sure I know how the game works at this point.

Brasso wrote:

you know dead island is technically a shooter right
Technically it is, but with the melee weapons you don't have to be as precise as with rifles at longer ranges. You do need some accuracy though to hack off certain body parts though.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5826|SQUID
Implying seeing something is the same as playing it?

Enjoy halo, queer.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6951|Marathon, Florida Keys
Sweet. Anything to hinder StupidNoobsIPwnEveryRound (SNIPER). All bf3 needs now is big flashing arrows pointing at deployed claymores and the ability to detonate them by shooting them.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6642|so randum
i like the idea of being able to det them with explosives.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
I like the idea of snipers in general to have big flashing arrows pointing them or those big shockwave beeping beacons from counterstrike mod servers. Yes ive been bitching about snipers since before bf2 and im here to bitch about them in bf3 i hate them all and they can die in a claymore induced fire.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5178|Massachusetts, USA
Uh patton, snipers don't have claymores anymore.

Support carries them, along with the C4.

There really isn't anything OP about snipers, besides the god awful amount of them.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-10-07 07:27:03)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
support? lol are the MGs like auto snipers too or is there an actual need for using controlled bursts this time
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5930|Catherine Black
In really close quarters, you can spray and hit everything, same with all weapons really

over longer distances (100m+) you'll have to put it on one shot to compete with the more accurate guns.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6274|Scotland!

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uh patton, snipers don't have claymores anymore.

Support carries them, along with the C4.

There really isn't anything OP about snipers, besides the god awful amount of them.
reflex sight on sniper rifle is ridonkulous
jord
+2,382|6820|The North, beyond the wall.

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

I like the idea of snipers in general to have big flashing arrows pointing them or those big shockwave beeping beacons from counterstrike mod servers. Yes ive been bitching about snipers since before bf2 and im here to bitch about them in bf3 i hate them all and they can die in a claymore induced fire.
you're not very good at the previous titles and your mother was fucked by a marine scout sniper.

it's okay man...
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5826|SQUID
Uhhhh, sniper guns are the most OP thing on metro at least. Mobile spawnpoint, 1-2 hit kill semi auto gun? Idk why fags use ballistic scopes and all that shit when all they need to do is use iron sights or holographic and they have some of the best guns in the game.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5826|SQUID

jord wrote:

you're not very good at the previous titles and your mother was fucked by a marine scout sniper.

it's okay man...
I watched a couple of his medic videos and he's good.
jord
+2,382|6820|The North, beyond the wall.

The A W S M F O X wrote:

jord wrote:

it's okay man...
I watched a couple of his medic videos and he's good.
ya because its a video in which he edited out him getting stallowned from snipers all the time.

either that or the usmc scout sniper thing
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6809

The A W S M F O X wrote:

Uhhhh, sniper guns are the most OP thing on metro at least. Mobile spawnpoint, 1-2 hit kill semi auto gun? Idk why fags use ballistic scopes and all that shit when all they need to do is use iron sights or holographic and they have some of the best guns in the game.
And imagine if recon still had claymores and C4.  But don't forget the MAV and SOFLAM.  Much rage for other classes.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5826|SQUID
IDK, in BF2 you had to be good to do good with sniper rifle, but I think most people shunned that for claymores.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6809

SOFLAM rage if they work on BF3 like they do on MoH
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5826|SQUID
I still wish they had this in Bf2.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5930|Catherine Black
Wow, MoH looks totally fucking shit.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6922|Great Brown North

The A W S M F O X wrote:

I'll say it again: Light filter option.
no

scopes do not reflect light like this, AT ALL

have it happen once in awhile sure in the right conditions.

but having it lit up like a fucking spotlight in the daytime while outside? fucking retarded

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard