FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6633|so randum
anything that makes people not camp is fine by me

oh no you can't sit in a bush and take no risks in the game and don't contribute to your team oh how sad. snipers playing well are fucking awesome, campers are not.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6763

funny thing is that you can camp with a scopeless sniper rifle and do even better than if you were using the scope
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
thepilot91
+64|6369|Ă…land!

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I'm cool with anything that makes it more difficult to be a camper.

Also if you need anything more than the 4x scope to snipe on Metro you really suck at sniping and probably suck at video games in general.

Like my roommate!
please show me that you can make consistant headshots ~200meters with 4x (no bipod)
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5835|College Park, MD
>implying camping is not a legitimate tactic
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6811|The North, beyond the wall.
Campings pretty fun
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
+362|6289|Vancouver | Canada
I'd camp just to hear shitties whine and moan about it.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6601

thepilot91 wrote:

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

I'm cool with anything that makes it more difficult to be a camper.

Also if you need anything more than the 4x scope to snipe on Metro you really suck at sniping and probably suck at video games in general.

Like my roommate!
please show me that you can make consistant headshots ~200meters with 4x (no bipod)
Please show me when you'd need to make a kill at ~200 meters.

And I mean need, like it's imperative that you kill this guy right now and not just right him off as beyond your range and move on to a more sensible target.

Also you can totally get those kills with just a 4x scope, and even as a proper camping sniper most of your kills are going to be within 100m anyway.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Maybe when you're playing with friends and covering them? Just one idea off the top of my head.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6633|so randum
then why are you 200m from your friend? nope that doesn't work
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
My brain actually stopped working for a second when I read your idiotic statement.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6633|so randum
xD so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6913|Great Brown North
something doesn't fit your play style (or kills you) so you whine and bitch until it's destroyed/rendered useless, good plan

see jets for another example of whine changes

Last edited by krazed (2011-10-02 14:43:07)

I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6265|Scotland!
not enough glint, needs more glint
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6602

I think it should be like the flashlight, totally blind you whenever it's anywhere on your screen.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6265|Scotland!

NooBesT wrote:

I think it should be like the flashlight, totally blind you whenever it's anywhere on your screen.
I think it should blind the snipers so they might stumble towards the objective and save useful players from being picked off
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6875|FUCK UBISOFT

I think looking at a flashlight with a scope should cause permanent blindness for your CD key and mac address.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6265|Scotland!

Miggle wrote:

I think looking at a flashlight with a scope should cause permanent blindness for your CD key and mac address.
I think you should be able to toggle flashlight on and off so you can give people epileptic fits
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I think you should be able to toggle flashlight on and off so you can give people epileptic fits
I think you should be able to check key binds and realize you can turn it off/on.
I'm Jamesey
Do a Research Noob
+506|6265|Scotland!

DefCon-17 wrote:

I'm Jamesey wrote:

Miggle wrote:

I think you should be able to check key binds and realize you can turn it off/on.
I would if i didn't have to spawn ingame and hide in a bush to do so.
DefCon-17
Maple Syrup Faggot
Getting killed in a videogame 'cause you were checking keybinds is a pretty scary thought. I sympathize.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,737|6870|Oxferd Ohire
i hate flashlights
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5101|Dundee, Scotland.
people who hate sniping think it's a good idea.

people who like sniping think it's a bad idea.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
jord
+2,382|6811|The North, beyond the wall.

I'm Jamesey wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

I think it should blind the snipers so they might stumble towards the objective and save useful players from being picked off
Why go towards and objective on rush when you can hang back and make people rage...
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6698|Area 51
Objectives are gay.
cdailey2142
Flesh Peddler
+14|5196

RTHKI wrote:

i hate flashlights
Try the Fleshlight then!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard