Poll

What are your impressions of the Battlefield 3 beta?

Awesome16%16% - 18
Good32%32% - 35
Middle of the road24%24% - 26
Bad12%12% - 13
F*ck this game14%14% - 16
Total: 108
Roc18
`
+655|5788|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Now we wait until the full game releases to express the same disappointment that this beta showed. Shit seemed to take a step back from Bad Company 2 in every facet except for graphics.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Roc18 wrote:

Now we wait until the full game releases to express the same disappointment that this beta showed. Shit seemed to take a step back from Bad Company 2 in every facet except for graphics.
But isn't nerfing bullet damage one of the things you wanted?
Roc18
`

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

?
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6664

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

?
Don't get damaged enough to give you the time to dodge, turn around, and make the kill?
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6690
The guns need to do more damage. Hit reg and body movements need to be quicker.
Roc18
`

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

?
Don't get damaged enough to give you the time to dodge, turn around, and make the kill?
I thought the guns in BF3 kill way too easy. in BC2 I didn't think guns dropped people as easy as in BF3.
-CARNIFEX-[LOC]
Da Blooze
+111|6651

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

?
I thought the guns in BF3 kill way too easy. in BC2 I didn't think guns dropped people as easy as in BF3.
That's because it was a beta, and there was an issue with damage increasing against moving targets.  Hence all the stupid SMG and sniper rifle one-shots to the body.

If someone was sitting still, you either had to headshot them or shoot em in the body about 8 times (this judging from primarily using LMGs).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/12516/Bitch%20Hunter%20Sig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6714|Riva, MD

-CARNIFEX-[LOC] wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

That's because it was a beta, and there was an issue with damage increasing against moving targets.  Hence all the stupid SMG and sniper rifle one-shots to the body.

If someone was sitting still, you either had to headshot them or shoot em in the body about 8 times (this judging from primarily using LMGs).
They must've been trying to implement the Laws of Intertia into the damage system and fucked things up
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5751|Roma

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

?
like emptying a whole clip on to a guy?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Roc18
`

aerodynamic wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

like emptying a whole clip on to a guy?
Nope.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard