lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

you need to explain that one Dilbert. How did you get there from my post?
You object to a congressman supporting non-white minorities, and yet you cheer when the President pushes through tax cuts for the rich - a predominantly white, male minority.

How so?
I object to a congressman belonging to a racially motivated organisation. I want my congressmen to support the people as a whole not a racially specific slice of the people.

I cheer tax cuts as a whole, not specifically for rich people. and when you find a tax law that is race specific get back with me.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

If that district is made up of those people and they voted the congressman in,  then they ARE represented.
That just means the majority are represented.
no it means the people of that district are being heard. Not sure, but I would be willing to bet there are no majority black districts with a white representative.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

If that district is made up of those people and they voted the congressman in,  then they ARE represented.
This is true.

Representatives are supposed to represent all their constituents, not just the ones who voted them in or pay them 'campaign donations'.
Then I suggest they withdraw from organizations that are race specific . Glad we agree.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

I object to a congressman belonging to a racially motivated organisation. I want my congressmen to support the people as a whole not a racially specific slice of the people.
But its fine for the VP to belong to a corrupt organisation which leeches taxpayer dollars, press for the rich to get more advantage, just so long as he's not black amirite?
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/88/46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg/250px-46_Dick_Cheney_3x4.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

But its fine for the VP to belong to a corrupt organisation which leeches taxpayer dollars, press for the rich to get more advantage, just so long as he's not black amirite?
Different issue Dilbert. Corruption in govt. is not what this thread is talking about. If you wanna start one go ahead and I will post there.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Your OP is about corruption - elected representatives favouring one group of people over another.

You object when its black people doing it, you're fine when white people are doing it.

What do you think that says lowing?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5367|London, England
ITT trolls trolling trolls.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

Your OP is about corruption - elected representatives favouring one group of people over another.

You object when its black people doing it, you're fine when white people are doing it.

Wrong dilbert, I have not made any accusations or used the word corruption in any of my posts. If anything it is a double standard that I address.

A double standard that you and Aussie so desperately try to avoid addressing, hence all the dancing around other issues that have nothing to do with it.

I am not fine when white people do it. Show me a whites only scuba club, or a whites only miss America pageant and I will speak out against it. In fact white people are called out for racism even when there isn't any. I am calling out a congressman that belongs to a racially specific group, rants racist remarks and accusations, and only works for the advancement of racially specific groups instead of all the people in his district.

Now, how are you  NOT considering his words, actions and affiliations as racist or biased? Forget Cheney forget the rich people. Address the OP and what this congressman.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6683|Canberra, AUS

Jay wrote:

ITT trolls trolling trolls.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Wrong dilbert, I have not made any accusations or used the word corruption in any of my posts. If anything it is a double standard that I address.

A double standard that you and Aussie so desperately try to avoid addressing, hence all the dancing around other issues that have nothing to do with it.

I am not fine when white people do it. Show me a whites only scuba club, or a whites only miss America pageant and I will speak out against it. In fact white people are called out for racism even when there isn't any. I am calling out a congressman that belongs to a racially specific group, rants racist remarks and accusations, and only works for the advancement of racially specific groups instead of all the people in his district.

Now, how are you  NOT considering his words, actions and affiliations as racist or biased? Forget Cheney forget the rich people. Address the OP and what this congressman.
What did Bush do for blacks and hispanics?
Whats the ethnic membership of Cheney's country club?

White racism is so normal you don't even notice it, its normality.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

What was Bush supposed to do for black and hispanics that he was not supposed to do for white people?

Who knows, I am white and I do not belong to any of his country clubs, so apparently it isn't a race thing keeping anyone out. I am guessing it is a money thing. Wonder if Colin Powell is a member of any, or Condi Rice. 2 very high profiles in the Bush presidency by the way.

White racism is normal? How about an example of main stream white racism. Ya know, where it is just accepted as normal.
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

no it means the people of that district are being heard. Not sure, but I would be willing to bet there are no majority black districts with a white representative.
You'd be wrong about that. There's a rep from the Atlanta area, I believe, who's white and his district is like over 80% black. He asked to join the CBC, in order to better serve his constituents. They told him to get bent...because he's not black.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

You'd be wrong about that. There's a rep from the Atlanta area, I believe, who's white and his district is like over 80% black. He asked to join the CBC, in order to better serve his constituents. They told him to get bent...because he's not black.
lol imagine that, yet no one is screaming RACISM. got a link to that, would be interested in reading up on that. I am from Atlanta and I don't recall that.
13rin
+977|6488

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sorry dil, but again your hatred toward Bush, Cheney and the US in general has blinded you into yet another fail.

Cheney donated 3/4 of their income to medical research and charity.  About 7 million dollars....  To date it has been the largest donation made by a public official.  How much have your politicians given back?  Hell dil, how much have you donated to charities?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1615415/posts
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6488

Dilbert_X wrote:

With blinded hatred, you don't even notice how wrong you usually are.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world … 83387.html

^truly the act of a racist though right?  wow.  You on meds?

Last edited by 13rin (2011-09-01 11:03:39)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

13rin wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Sorry dil, but again your hatred toward Bush, Cheney and the US in general has blinded you into yet another fail.

Cheney donated 3/4 of their income to medical research and charity.  About 7 million dollars....  To date it has been the largest donation made by a public official.  How much have your politicians given back?  Hell dil, how much have you donated to charities?

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1615415/posts
didn't know that either. Imagine, charity from Cheney that was not a publicity stunt as well. True charity then.
13rin
+977|6488
He's so monotone and tone deaf it's just sad.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

13rin wrote:

He's so monotone and tone deaf it's just sad.
hard to imagine we would hear any more about the evil Cheney or Bush and their greed and racism....
13rin
+977|6488
haha...  I was so surprised he went there./sarcasm
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

13rin wrote:

haha...  I was so surprised he went there./sarcasm
Well I can't lie, I had no idea how charitable they were. Never heard about it. Same goes for aid to Africa..All we heard was "Bush hates black people"

Wish I had dug that up...That was a home run. good job.

Last edited by lowing (2011-09-01 11:11:48)

RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6723|US
Rabid-liberal tactics 1, 2, and 3 (Call them racist, rant about the rich, and blame Bush).  I'm impressed with how on message they can stay, no matter what the topic!

I really feel sorry for the moderate liberals and conservatives. 

To the OP: that is ridiculous and insulting.  Who thinks it's OK to say such things with NO substantiating evidence?

Last edited by RAIMIUS (2011-09-01 12:11:19)

13rin
+977|6488

RAIMIUS wrote:

Rabid-liberal tactics 1, 2, and 3 (Call them racist, rant about the rich, and blame Bush).  I'm impressed with how on message they can stay, no matter what the topic!

To the OP: that is ridiculous and insulting.  Who thinks it's OK to say such things with NO substantiating evidence?
Rep. Andre Carson, a democrat from Indiana....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6660|USA

13rin wrote:

RAIMIUS wrote:

Rep. Andre Carson, a democrat from Indiana....
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6420|'Murka

lowing wrote:

FEOS wrote:

lowing wrote:

lol imagine that, yet no one is screaming RACISM. got a link to that, would be interested in reading up on that. I am from Atlanta and I don't recall that.
Sorry. Wasn't Atlanta. It was Tennessee. But in searching for it, I found more than one instance, at both the state and federal level.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0107/2389.html
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6780|PNW

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

what are you talkin about?
I liked his choice of words, "hanging on a tree." Brought to mind about a dozen pics from Nat'l Geo. If you don't think I'm being serious, it's because very little we have talked about has motivated me to be.

Ironic how racial advancement politics has reduced the black working class from what it was to what it is today. Maybe some politicians meant well by it, but it seems too convenient creating generations of dependent voters.
again what are you talking about? and where did I say anything about you not being serious?
I could play the game of explaining myself to you, but I would then have to quote content from a dozen threads with crosslinked wiki pages. Dude, really? Did you even read your bloody OP? "Hanging on a tree" brought to mind nature flicks more than lynching.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard