lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/20 … ore-173197

"Some of these folks in Congress would love to see us as second-class citizens. Some of them in Congress right now of this tea party movement would love to see you and me ... hanging on a tree," Carson said, according to the audio."

Now here we have a member of the Congressional BLACK Caucus calling the tea party racist, and not only that, but goes as far to claim that the tea party wants to see blacks hanging from a tree..

First of all, if there is any racism here it is the existence of the Congressional BLACK Caucus in the first place.

"And earlier Wednesday, Jason Tomsci, a Carson aide, said the congressman's sentiments were valid. “Members of the tea party are holding up a lot of things that the president wants to do and want to gut critical services and programs that they know are important to African Americans as well as Latinos and other minorities," Tomsci said." 

Secondly, to concern yourself with issues relating to ONLY minorities and not all Americans is also racist.

Unless of course a white congressman can come out and say he champions issues that only concern white people. I guess that would be racist huh?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

to concern yourself with issues relating to ONLY minorities and not all Americans is also racist
You need to prove that to start with, not that standing up for minorities is racist - minorities being from various races....
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

to concern yourself with issues relating to ONLY minorities and not all Americans is also racist
You need to prove that to start with, not that standing up for minorities is racist - minorities being from various races....
I need to prove that ,in light of an accusation that the tea party wants to hang blacks from a tree?

Get back with me when you would not consider a congressional WHITE caucus as not being racist. When yo do that, then I will have no proof that his actions and his organizations and his concerns is not racist.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

lowing wrote:

"hanging on a tree,"
"...like a boss."

/koala pic
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

"hanging on a tree,"
"...like a boss."

/koala pic
what are you talkin about?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

I need to prove that ,in light of an accusation that the tea party wants to hang blacks from a tree?

Get back with me when you would not consider a congressional WHITE caucus as not being racist. When yo do that, then I will have no proof that his actions and his organizations and his concerns is not racist.
This guy makes one comment and thats justification for arguing his sole interest is minorities and therefore he's racist?

I'm not going to make your arguments for you, you have to do that.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

"hanging on a tree,"
"...like a boss."

/koala pic
I liked his choice of words, "hanging on a tree." Brought to mind about a dozen pics from Nat'l Geo. If you don't think I'm being serious, it's because very little we have talked about has motivated me to be.

Ironic how racial advancement politics has reduced the black working class from what it was to what it is today. Maybe some politicians meant well by it, but it seems too convenient creating generations of dependent voters.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

This guy makes one comment and thats justification for arguing his sole interest is minorities and therefore he's racist?

I already made my argument, your argument is denial, as usual, unless of course it were a white guy championing white interests. THEN you would have something to say.

He belongs to a black caucus as a congressman, and makes claims that the tea party wants to hang black people, while he champions issues for black people and not all Americans, and you tell me it shows nothing. Got it. Again, Palin is considered a racist and she has not come close to doing or saying or belonging to anything like this bozo.

Last edited by lowing (2011-09-01 03:49:17)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

"...like a boss."

/koala pic
I liked his choice of words, "hanging on a tree." Brought to mind about a dozen pics from Nat'l Geo. If you don't think I'm being serious, it's because very little we have talked about has motivated me to be.

Ironic how racial advancement politics has reduced the black working class from what it was to what it is today. Maybe some politicians meant well by it, but it seems too convenient creating generations of dependent voters.
again what are you talking about? and where did I say anything about you not being serious?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

First of all, if there is any racism here it is the existence of the Congressional BLACK Caucus in the first place.
How is that racist?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

I already made my argument, your argument is denial, as usual, unless of course it were a white guy championing white interests. THEN you would have something to say.

He belongs to a black caucus as a congressman, and makes claims that the tea party wants to hang black people, while he champions issues for black people and not all Americans, and you tell me it shows nothing. Got it. Again, Palin is considered a racist and she has not come close to doing or saying or belonging to anything like this bozo.
Importing slaves didn't work out so well then?

You haven't made an argument, just taken one comment and extrapolated to the stars.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

How is that racist?
Will you acknowledge that a congressional WHITE caucus would not be racist? If not, then you have your answer.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Importing slaves didn't work out so well then?

You haven't made an argument, just taken one comment and extrapolated to the stars.
Dilbert we are talking about 2011 not 1811. Again, when you say a white congressman belonging to a white support group, championing white issues, while claiming blacks want to murder all whites, would not be considered a racist in your eyes, we will talk about your position then.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

How is that racist?
Will you acknowledge that a congressional WHITE caucus would not be racist? If not, then you have your answer.
Why would whites need one? They are in the majority already.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

How is that racist?
why do blacks need one? Or are the laws set up to favor white people? If so, which ones?

Besides you didn't answer the question, would a white caucus be racist in your eyes? Again if so, congrats you answered your own question with your reasoning.

Last edited by lowing (2011-09-01 04:26:12)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6715

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

why do blacks need one? Or are the laws set up to favor white people? If so, which ones?

Besides you didn't answer the question, would a white caucus be racist in your eyes? Again if so, congrats you answered your own question with your reasoning.
white power
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Funny thing is Dilbert doesn't like darkies in Australia or the U.K. He's only defending the congressman to stick to lowing and America.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

Macbeth wrote:

Funny thing is Dilbert doesn't like darkies in Australia or the U.K. He's only defending the congressman to stick to lowing and America.
I don't have a problem with that, as long as he uses some sort of argument instead of the denial tactic that he is famous for.

Last edited by lowing (2011-09-01 04:40:53)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

why do blacks need one?
Because they are under-represented in politics.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

why do blacks need one?
Not really. It's about equivalent to their population % on the whole.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Is there an Asian caucus? They are under-represented too.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6650|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

why do blacks need one?
They are? There is a black president you know that right? and each district is represented, are you telling me they represent by race and not by district?

and yet again you fail to answer if you would consider a white caucus racist. How about you just go ahead and tackle that question once and for all with a simple yes or no?

Last edited by lowing (2011-09-01 04:49:10)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
The effects of slavery take a long time to fade away. Jews still celebrate the exodus.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6151|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

why do blacks need one?
They are? There is a black president you know that right? and each district is represented, are you telling me they represent by race and not by district?

and yet again you fail to answer if you would consider a white caucus racist. How about you just go ahead and tackle that question once and for all with a simple yes or no?
Each district is represted. But that doesn't mean the population groups in those districts are equally represented. And with black/mexicans/chinese better represented I don't see a problem.

Asking if a white caucus is racist is too stupid a question to have to answer. There is no need for one. I'm sure that in 50 years when the Spanish are the majority, you would be screaming for a white caucus and I wouldn't find that racist.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Hispanics. A Spanish person is a European.

Mexican, Spanish, and Hispanic are not interchangeable.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard