Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I just created a survival pool group for the upcoming NFL season specifically for bf2s members. To join just follow the group link below, create an ESPN account if you don't have one and join the group, its public so you don't have to enter a password or anything. 

Group link/Leaderboard:
http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator-cha … ryID=79170

General Leaderboard
http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator-cha … ryID=79170

Here's how to play

espn wrote:

You must select which team you believe will be the winner. If you are correct, you will advance to the next week's game. If you are incorrect, it will greatly decrease your chances of competing for the grand prize or second place prize (unless there are no other perfect entries present at the end of the promotion). You may not pick the same team to win twice during the season, and the game will continue each week until the end of the season.
If you are perfect or have the best record against anyone playing on espn.com you can win a $2000 gift card for 1st place and a $1000 gift card for 2nd place

Prizes: http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator-cha … tor\prizes

https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/screen.jpg

join
gurdeep
­
+812|3512|proll­y
in
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

in
justice
OctoPoster
+978|5498|OctoLand
out
I know fucking karate
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
join, 2 gift cards and bf2s bragging rights are at stake lol.
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Roc18 wrote:

join, 2 gift cards and bf2s bragging rights are at stake lol.
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
one last bump, season starts tommorow. Make your picks
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5231|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Innit
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5231|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Just to be sure, I must pick one team on each round from any game or do I have to pick a winner from every game?
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Just to be sure, I must pick one team on each round from any game or do I have to pick a winner from every game?
You make 1 pick each week on any game. Pick what team you think will win and see how long you can survive without making an incorrect pick. + You can only pick each team once during the entire season.

Last edited by Roc18 (2011-09-06 22:31:47)

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5231|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Roc18 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Just to be sure, I must pick one team on each round from any game or do I have to pick a winner from every game?
You make 1 pick each week on any game. Pick what team you think will win and see how long you can survive without making an incorrect pick. + You can only pick each team once during the entire season.
Sooo, I have to be sneaky and leave the ones I believe will play for the Stanleysuperseries until last. Gotcha. Now to figure out what team is sucky but will win on the first round anyways. ...I think I'll be out after the first game
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Just to be sure, I must pick one team on each round from any game or do I have to pick a winner from every game?
You make 1 pick each week on any game. Pick what team you think will win and see how long you can survive without making an incorrect pick. + You can only pick each team once during the entire season.
Sooo, I have to be sneaky and leave the ones I believe will play for the Stanleysuperseries until last. Gotcha. Now to figure out what team is sucky but will win on the first round anyways. ...I think I'll be out after the first game
>Stanleysuperseries

Costanza.jpg
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
And if you miss a pick keep doing it, the bf2s member who has the best record at the end of the season has bragging rights.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|5231|6 6 4 oh, I forget

13urnzz wrote:

http://games.espn.go.com/eliminator-challenge/en/group?groupID=4724&entryID=79603

take that, bitches
Ssssooo the red means I voted poorly? Poo.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

this week is brutal, some nice match ups.
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
Keep making picks if you lose, the bf2s member with the best record at the end of the season has bragging rights lol.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

Roc18 wrote:

Keep making picks if you lose, the bf2s member with the best record at the end of the season has bragging rights lol.
no more charger picks 4 u.

imma keep picking against denver, lol
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

Roc18 wrote:

Keep making picks if you lose, the bf2s member with the best record at the end of the season has bragging rights lol.
lucky for you, you can't pick the patsies again . . .
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

13urnzz wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Keep making picks if you lose, the bf2s member with the best record at the end of the season has bragging rights lol.
lucky for you, you can't pick the patsies again . . .
Yeah and watch that be their one loss this season.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,889|5389|949

word up first place!
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

word up first place!

Last edited by 13urnzz (2011-10-03 21:25:01)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

ahem . . .
Roc18
`
+655|4548|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
good one chief
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|5255

i've made my picks for the season . . .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2020 Jeff Minard