SGT_BlueHawk
+5|5535|U.S.A.
I started playing Battlefield 2 again after a long pause from the series. I remember now though, why I quit. The "Enemy Spotted" noises are driving me insane. Is there any way to possibly modify the sound files to report nothing (blank sound file) of the same size which would render the sounds mute? Why there isn't a slider for this in the audio settings I will NEVER KNOW. What's more it HORRIBLY messes with tactics. I can't f'ing focus on a guy coming around the corner to wax me if I have some moron yelling "Enemey Infantry Spotted!" 50 times. Ruins the game for me really.
it's in your sound settings
gurdeep
­
+812|4726|proll­y
yeah, it sucks knowing where the enemies are. going blind ftw
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
i know what OP means and it is annoying, but i rather have that than no commander at all
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Brasso
+1,549|6601

enemy boat spotted
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6471|so randum
enemy boat spotted
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6283

enemy wheelbarrow spotted
Perv3rt
Lookin' through your Window
+193|6211|Man Diego

I get yelled at from time to time when I command for spotting the part of the map that has no UAV.  I often wonder if my team thinks I am spotting the guys in the UAV?  I usually just start spamming "negative, no can do, no way man, negatory" for teh lulz
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5970|Vortex Ring State

ebug9 wrote:

enemy wheelbarrow spotted
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6124|what

gurdeep wrote:

yeah, it sucks knowing where the enemies are. going blind ftw
Don't you mean going deaf?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png