Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

Going to Barcelona with 1-0

Couldn't have gone much better. A goal there and they need three.

Phew.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

Man, Fabregas should have gone off after the first half. The guy was fucking disgraceful. He's been terrible for the last month and Guardiola still puts his faith in him. He was a disgrace to the Barcelona game.

Anyway, fantastic game and well deserved to Chelsea who're pretty much favourites now going to Camp Nou. Barcelona, with all their talks and mind games lost badly tonight because they couldn't handle the pressure. Alexis was shit, Fabregas was shit. If Barcelona can't find a finish, they're completely fucked.

Drogba was lol with all his diving around, but still proved to be the changing point in the game.

Bring on El Clasico and I hope to god Fabregas is benched for the entire duration.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Defended for their lives, amazing team performance.

2nd leg is going to interestinggggg....If we score first in the away leg, Barca will need to score 3 goals or we go through, we have a great record there remember

Jens, Cahill out of his depth? He was unbelievably good tonight, and Ashley Cole was exceptional, Drogba did a great job up there on his own.

Even though Messi didn't score, its like when he has the ball there is a forcefield around it, nobody can touch it, I was scared every time he ran at the defense.....omg can't believe we have a genuine chance of winning the tie now!
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

fair play to Chelsea, they're putting my plan into action

a. Chelsea knock out Barcelona
b. Real Madrid knock out Bayern
c. Real Madrid smash Chelsea 5-0 in the final
d. Real Madrid win the league
e. Barcelona sell all of their players to Man Utd
f. HEHE
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
drogba was fucking disgraceful though...you could argue that he threw them off-balance, and he bought the time for a goal, and he got back and made some crucial interventions etc etc, but that...style...of play should have no place in football.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum

justice wrote:

2nd leg is going to interestinggggg....If we score first in the away leg, Barca will need to score 3 goals or we go through, we have a great record there remember

Jens, Cahill out of his depth? He was unbelievably good tonight, and Ashley Cole was exceptional, Drogba did a great job up there on his own.

Even though Messi didn't score, its like when he has the ball there is a forcefield around it, nobody can touch it, I was scared every time he ran at the defense.....omg can't believe we have a genuine chance of winning the tie now!
cahill and ivanovich didn't really come to life (in the same way cole/terry were playing) in the first half though. second half, all of them put in an incredible showing.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

Drogba is just like the rest of Chelsea, they're all disgraceful

just listen to their fans in the moment of silence at Wembley chanting 'murderers'
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
I agree about Drogba, he doesn't usually do that as much these days, I guess he felt he was entitled to after what happened last time Barca were at the Bridge, but it wasn't good to see him do it so many times.
I know fucking karate
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6756|Scotland

justice wrote:

The issue was, it wasn't even that. Barcelona couldn't finish even if the goal walked up and asked the ball to be put in it. Fabregas and Alexis, the two "great buys" have bottled under pressure ever since Barcelona weren't winning the league. They've been so disappointing in big games. It makes me wonder why Guardiola kept Fabregas on for that long. All he did was lose the ball and fuck up finishes.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

just listen to their fans in the moment of silence at Wembley chanting 'murderers'
Great generalization there, congratulations.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

all clubs have their dickheads, but Chelsea try to collect them all
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
the minutes silence thing was utterly disgraceful
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

yeah, anyway

i don't really fancy Chelsea's chances away but then again i didn't tonight either so it'll be interesting
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6732|St. Andrews / Oslo

justice wrote:

I was about to say actually, he proved me wrong in the second half. Was a bit nervy in the first I thought, but grew massively as he gained confidence/shed his nerves. Some great shot blocking as well.

Fun stat: Most passes for Chelsea: Mikel with 37. Fewest passes from Barca's outfield players: Adriano with 50.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

Don't want to get into a petty argument about it, but can't stand these generalizations

Cole and Terry off the field (Ferdinand, Rooney and co are real saints?) and Drogba I assume you are referring too, Ashley Young is just as guilty when it comes to diving isn't he? Care to expand on "all" the dickheads?

Last edited by justice (2012-04-18 13:55:08)

I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

justice wrote:

Don't want to get into a petty argument about it, but can't stand these generalizations

Cole and Terry off the field (Ferdinand, Rooney and co are real saints?) and Drogba I assume you are referring too, Ashley Young is just as guilty when it comes to diving isn't he? Care to expand on "all" the dickheads?
of course you don't want to argue about it but you will anyway?

fans

don't give a shit about players. every club has a player who dives/has dived, off the pitch stuff doesn't interest me either. don't care about Terry's affair, but i do care about Terry's court case for racism by the way which took place ON the pitch

but you can un-do your generalised panties http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3797383
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/150766_10150819783625359_691905358_12005732_1186810710_n.jpg
gurdeep
­
+812|4755|proll­y
tree fiddy
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Oh so because a few fans out of millions of worldwide fans, were dickheads, suddenly Chelsea tries to collect them all, genius.
I know fucking karate
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

noice
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

justice wrote:

Oh so because a few fans out of millions of worldwide fans, were dickheads, suddenly Chelsea tries to collect them all, genius.
yes, lol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6572

justine, you're possibly the only sensible/decent Chelsea fan i've ever met
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6741|OctoLand
Well ya know, I'm a top guy like that.

OK adrenaline slowly seeping away now, heart rate returning to normal.
I know fucking karate
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

Roc18 wrote:

>Neo Pessi
>Farcelona

Best team they said
fuck off roc. what the fuck is this?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4968|Dundee, Scotland.

gurdeep wrote:

shit nice one
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard