Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
Yawn. Come back to me when your homicide rates are lower than countries that outlaw guns k. For now go troll elsewhere.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5717|College Park, MD
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
13rin
+977|6494

Vilham wrote:

Yawn. Come back to me when your homicide rates are lower than countries that outlaw guns k. For now go troll elsewhere.
Whatever.  Have fun 'reasoning' with the rioters.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6238|Escea

Now that's how to stop something like this. Abandon the lines and get after them.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5052|Massachusetts, USA

Vilham wrote:

Lol, population size differences.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

UnkleRukus wrote:

Vilham wrote:

nah, per capita we still have them beat.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5373|London, England

UnkleRukus wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Nah, with rates, it doesn't matter. Our homicide rate is 1:20,000, theirs is 1:78,125. Still pretty fantastic odds that your life is in no danger either way...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5373|London, England
Canada is 1:55,248 and guns are quite legal there though...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
13rin
+977|6494

Jay wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Vilham wrote:

Nah, with rates, it doesn't matter. Our homicide rate is 1:20,000, theirs is 1:78,125. Still pretty fantastic odds that your life is in no danger either way...
but gunz r evil.... .
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
You say that, but im going shooting this weekend. So clearly that isn't my argument.

Must stop feeding the troll.

Last edited by Vilham (2011-08-10 08:00:58)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Jay wrote:

What about their poverty level and what not? I gotta be honest, I never hear of the ghettos of Toronto or Calgary. It doesn't seem like Canada has a Compton lel

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-08-10 08:02:45)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5601

I hear bitching about their native Americans.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-08-10 08:04:51)

13rin
+977|6494

Vilham wrote:

You say that, but im going shooting this weekend. So clearly that isn't my argument.

Must stop feeding the troll.
Sure you are... 

I'm as much a troll here as you are pro-gun.  Quickly, back to the ad hominem attacks!

Last edited by 13rin (2011-08-10 08:07:28)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Jay wrote:

What about their poverty level and what not? I gotta be honest, I never hear of the ghettos of Toronto or Calgary. It doesn't seem like Canada has a Compton lel
there are ghettos in toronto.

Most gangs in canada are upper class persian, indian (dots not feathers) and asian kids lol. Natives do cause quite a bit of trouble from what ive heard.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6593|Columbus, OH
I was thinking ~ It would suck not be able to get a six pack because the pub or store was burned down to ground; it would suck even more being sober for a past couple of days.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
lol that's kinda lulzy tbh. I can't imagine a dot indian in a gang.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6732

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

lol that's kinda lulzy tbh. I can't imagine a dot indian in a gang.
I know lol, it's a bit odd...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6015|...

fucking cunts
inane little opines
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6756|OctoLand

Toilet Sex wrote:

noice
The tackle off the 2nd bike was beautiful...The sad thing is if they find out which police did that, they will probably get fired, unless it was a previous chase and they had cut them off or something, looks like they just saw some guys on a bike and kicked the shit out of them. Not that I'm complaining.
I know fucking karate
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6015|...
Towards the end of the video you see a row of riot police on the street they came out of. They were probably chasing those guys.
inane little opines
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6782|UK
Description says this:

Taken at 10.15pm on August 9th, 2011, in Manchester. Tactical Aid Unit catch rioters trying to flee from the city centre, and blockade the street. The sound you can hear in the background is the helicopter overhead, which had been hovering around the area for about 10 minutes, tracking them with its spotlight.

The man on the bike gets up on his own, and is ushered to the side of the road by a policeman. Another man with a bike is questioned, and allowed to continue on.

After seeming to question those they had caught for a few minutes, the two teams met at the top of the hill and left with the TAU van, heading back towards the city centre. To the best of my knowledge no arrests were made
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6587

justice wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

noice
The tackle off the 2nd bike was beautiful...The sad thing is if they find out which police did that, they will probably get fired, unless it was a previous chase and they had cut them off or something, looks like they just saw some guys on a bike and kicked the shit out of them. Not that I'm complaining.
nah they were tracking them from the riots i think
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5052|Massachusetts, USA
Could someone possibly explain these riots? I CBA to read 28 pages.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6756|OctoLand
Oh, well that's even better, I actually admire their restraint to be honest. I mean the temptation to REALLY kick the shit out of them must be huge.
I know fucking karate

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard