Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6623

Uzique wrote:

a guy in croydon has already died, he got involved in a gangbanging incident and was chased in a car and had a shotgun emptied into his head.

good enough for you bloodthirsty 'outraged' middle-class people living 350 miles away?
nope
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6521
i bet you're hating this in quiet cheshire aren't you, phil. i'm starting an 'aggrieved cheltenonian' facebook group right now to express my disgust. jesus have you ever even been to london for more than a shopping trip? i don't know why you guys bother yourselves so much demanding blood and death for something that only affects you because it riles your chav alarm on live television.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6736|United States of America

ghettoperson wrote:

I wasn't actually aware he was black. I'd assumed white. Does that make me racist?
I didn't think he was black until Zique said it. He looked more Middle Eastern to me since Obama's darker than he is.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6511|UK
Black people are living up to the stereotype it seems...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6521
he's from tottenham and he's a drug dealer. why would he be middle eastern.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6623

Uzique wrote:

i bet you're hating this in quiet cheshire aren't you, phil. i'm starting an 'aggrieved cheltenonian' facebook group right now to express my disgust. jesus have you ever even been to london for more than a shopping trip? i don't know why you guys bother yourselves so much demanding blood and death for something that only affects you because it riles your chav alarm on live television.
i'm talking about manchester fyi
13/f/taiwan
+940|5750
i thought cctv was suppose to make things safer?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6760|England. Stoke

Uzique wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

or a ricochet. close encounter. police probably had vehicle surrounded. one of the shots went through his right-bicep -> exit into opposite officer's chest?
oh i hadn't thought of that.
well the second officer was saved by his chest radio... which is hardly military grade kevlar. probably suggests some sort of fluke-ricochet if an armed police gun (i'm assuming something like an mp5?) had a round stopped by a radio.
Yeah semi auto MP 5 with jacketed ammo so a ricochet or something wouldn't be carrying much velocity.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6551|so randum

Uzique wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Uzique wrote:

or a ricochet. close encounter. police probably had vehicle surrounded. one of the shots went through his right-bicep -> exit into opposite officer's chest?
well the second officer was saved by his chest radio... which is hardly military grade kevlar. probably suggests some sort of fluke-ricochet if an armed police gun (i'm assuming something like an mp5?) had a round stopped by a radio.
yeah was an MP5
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6274|Escea

coke wrote:

Uzique wrote:

FatherTed wrote:

Yeah semi auto MP 5 with jacketed ammo so a ricochet or something wouldn't be carrying much velocity.
Someone said the round went through Duggan's chest and that he was killed by said round. Said round also hit another officer apparently, which is odd, because I thought the whole reason they use the MP5 is to avoid overpenetration.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5750
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6760|England. Stoke

M.O.A.B wrote:

coke wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Someone said the round went through Duggan's chest and that he was killed by said round. Said round also hit another officer apparently, which is odd, because I thought the whole reason they use the MP5 is to avoid overpenetration.
Well ideally yes, but you never know what can happen.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6623

need to start something in stoke m8
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6274|Escea

coke wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

coke wrote:

Well ideally yes, but you never know what can happen.
True, I remember Reagan was hit by the ricochet.
Roc18
`
+655|5842|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
American here, can someone explain to me why this is happening?
gurdeep
­
+812|4806|proll­y

Roc18 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6760|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

need to start something in stoke m8
Nah the idiots round here only seem to riot when footy is involved...
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6551|so randum
lol they looted footlocker in manchester

WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BUY YOUR CLOTHES FROM NOW RETARDS
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Roc18
`

coolstorybro wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mark_Duggan
Let me guess, he was black.... and this started a whole race riot?
jord
+2,382|6729|The North, beyond the wall.
it's not really a race riot.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+795|6736|United States of America
I've seen pictures of three separate hairdressers shops looted. Come on, people, surely you can get better stuff than conditioner.

Teds: No swooshy track pants left?!
gurdeep
­
+812|4806|proll­y
its just people with double digit iqs being people with double digit iqs afaik
Roc18
`
Ok then , I cant understand how 1 person being killed turns into all this though.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6788|Oxferd Ohire
la riots. cincinnati riots
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6760|England. Stoke

Roc18 wrote:

Ok then , I cant understand how 1 person being killed turns into all this though.
Rodney King didn't even get killed...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard