Poll

Now that the 1.2 patch is out will you buy Euro Forces?

Yes - I will buy it68%68% - 17
No - I will not buy it.32%32% - 8
Total: 25
wannabe_tank_whore
+5|6815
Now that the 1.2 patch is out will you buy Euro Forces?
Not Entirely Sane
+6|6698|Just Outside Seattle
I'll buy it, it's just ten bucks. Plus I have nothing better to do than play battlefield.
Ogopogo15
Mobile AA Whore
+1|6776|San Diego
Only if it has 64 player capability.
n00b.Worx
+44|6764|West Berlin!
No. I won´t pay more € to motherfucking EA...
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center
if it makes me update to patch 1.2, no.

if i can still play without that damned patch, yes.

i havent even downloaded it yet, but from what i hear, it just creates more problems than its worth.
RedHot
+9|6767
They crippled the fast paced infantry action that was unique and awesome about BF2, they killed the jets/helos, and they gave the game to spawn camping tankers. Unless euroforce has a new map where you can storm EA's headquarters a cock slap the person in charge of patching, and then release a new patch that is not only fair to the new, but still keeps the action packed gameplay that is fun about BF2, no i will not buy another label from these asshats.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6785|The United Center

RedHot wrote:

They crippled the fast paced infantry action that was unique and awesome about BF2, they killed the jets/helos, and they gave the game to spawn camping tankers. Unless euroforce has a new map where you can storm EA's headquarters a cock slap the person in charge of patching, and then release a new patch that is not only fair to the new, but still keeps the action packed gameplay that is fun about BF2, no i will not buy another label from these asshats.
best map EVAR!
topal63
. . .
+533|6756

Ogopogo15 wrote:

Only if it has 64 player capability.
Doesn't. . .

Limited to 16 & 32, or so I've heard/read. . .
MB.nZ
+86|6812|New Zealand
yes, definatly.
vonSteuben
+3|6740|Essen - Germany
My Creditcard is already itching

See ya,
vonSteuben

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard