coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

coke wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

anyone know of any cheapo accommodation in London? srs, my halls application fucked up and I didn't find out until yesterday...
lol your fucked.
what about his fucked?
God fucking dammit!! Not again!
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

coke wrote:

Toilet Sex wrote:

coke wrote:

lol your fucked.
what about his fucked?
God fucking dammit!! Not again!

13urnzz wrote:

like a boss.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such

coke wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

anyone know of any cheapo accommodation in London? srs, my halls application fucked up and I didn't find out until yesterday...
lol your fucked.
Pretty much. Either I'm paying fuckloads to live somewhere alright or paying the same as I would be for halls to live in a shithole miles from my uni.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6577|Columbus, OH

presidentsheep wrote:

da park bench, maybe
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such
Looking that way.

I can sort out flatshare stuff but it's all with people i've never met and places miles out of the center. Looks like it's gonna be that though.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

A divorced man decapitated himself with a cable in Virginia on Tuesday after getting into a dispute with his ex-wife, authorities said.

Police arrived at the home in Yorktown after receiving a call about a domestic dispute around 10 a.m., according to the Virginia Gazette.

They were talking with the ex-wife when a deputy saw a white Ford Explorer towing a utility trailer. The trailer was on fire, and a man identified as her ex-husband was behind the wheel.

Firefighters arrived, and authorities attempted to get the man to exit the SUV. That's when they noticed a cable tied to a nearby tree was wrapped around his neck.

Officers pleaded with the man to surrender, but instead he hit the gas. He was pulled from the car, and his head was yanked clean off his body. The vehicle continued moving for about 150 yards.
Points for originality and ingenuity.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England
Are you on some mailing list for snuff news stories?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
andros
Banned
+256|4712|HK Chitral, Pakistan
>decapitating yourself over something dumb
>living

pick 1
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5787|Catherine Black

Macbeth wrote:

A divorced man decapitated himself with a cable in Virginia on Tuesday after getting into a dispute with his ex-wife, authorities said.

Police arrived at the home in Yorktown after receiving a call about a domestic dispute around 10 a.m., according to the Virginia Gazette.

They were talking with the ex-wife when a deputy saw a white Ford Explorer towing a utility trailer. The trailer was on fire, and a man identified as her ex-husband was behind the wheel.

Firefighters arrived, and authorities attempted to get the man to exit the SUV. That's when they noticed a cable tied to a nearby tree was wrapped around his neck.

Officers pleaded with the man to surrender, but instead he hit the gas. He was pulled from the car, and his head was yanked clean off his body. The vehicle continued moving for about 150 yards.
Shit, that's pretty creative.

reminds me of

https://i29.tinypic.com/2z87uc0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6571

Finray wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Shit, that's pretty creative.

reminds me of

can one of the bf2s retards please try this
lrishpride
+68|5147

coke wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

When you were at uni didn't you go to shitholes? I mean it's not really the club that makes it, it's the people you go with, the people there, the atmosphere and the women really
They are shit holes, if idiots like you go there...
Nobody round here thinks I'm an idiot, peers, family and co-workers
andros
Banned
any advice for good white ppl mus1c?
lrishpride
+68|5147

andros wrote:

any advice for good white ppl mus1c?
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
>good music made by white people
>2011

pick 1
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5357|London, England

lrishpride wrote:

coke wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

When you were at uni didn't you go to shitholes? I mean it's not really the club that makes it, it's the people you go with, the people there, the atmosphere and the women really
Standards are low.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6708|England. Stoke

lrishpride wrote:

coke wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

Family: Blinded by family bond, don't get to see what you're really like 'cus you act differently round them ('cus you know yourself that half the time you act like an idiot)
Peers/friends: Idiots also 'cus they are friends with you
Co-workers: think you are an idiot, but don't say anything and simply tolerate your presence because they have to.
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

gurdeep wrote:

>good music made by white people
>2011

pick 1
>Prefuse 73
>Emancipator
>Xaphoon Jones
gurdeep
­
+812|4754|proll­y
>prolly
>prolly
>prolly
andros
Banned
>soulja boy is hot
>wiz khalifa is hot

pick 2
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
>see hot girl at party
>walk over to her
>I initiate some small talk
>eventually ask her if she wants to go back to my place.
>she replies "sorry I already have a boyfriend"
>I reply "interesting I own a toaster"
>she replies "what does that have to do with anything?"
>I reply "sorry I thought we were talking about things that don't matter"
>take her home that night and pounded that box.
lrishpride
+68|5147
haha. such bull
andros
Banned

lrishpride wrote:

haha. such bull
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|5998|Vortex Ring State

andros wrote:

lrishpride wrote:

haha. such bull
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire
im not sure i would quote andros AND irishpride
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5960|Places 'n such
Causes prolapse.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard