twoblacklines
all grown up now (its boring)
+49|6205
bin laden
west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6387
https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02106/Marines_urinating__2106722b.jpg
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5472|Ventura, California
Just heard about that on Foxnews. Way to fail Fox, those are Army not Marines.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
when did the army change their uniforms to marpat?
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
you really are a fucking retard
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
what's the story?
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Looks like the Army uniforms if you ask me.

Helmets also look like the Army helmets. IIRC they're different.

Hell they might be Marines, I don't care either way. I just could have sworn that was that ACU or multicam patern the US army uses.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom

eleven bravo wrote:

you really are a fucking retard
Tu Stultus Es
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6730|St. Andrews / Oslo

Doesn't really matter, they're twats either way
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Jenspm wrote:

Doesn't really matter, they're twats either way
this
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Looks like the Army uniforms if you ask me.

Helmets also look like the Army helmets. IIRC they're different.

Hell they might be Marines, I don't care either way. I just could have sworn that was that ACU or multicam patern the US army uses.
stfu moron
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
fucking moron
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
you are going to LOVE being enlisted
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Fucks sake haters, it's nothing against the army. I just thought Foxnews made a retarded mistake because the helmets appear to be the Lightweight Helmets used by the Army and I didn't recognize the MTVs. Not like you can tell what fking camo they have when they're so damn dirty.

piss off I'm no expert, was just making an observation
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
nothing to do about the army and everything to do about you being a retard who thinks he isnt
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Fucks sake haters, it's nothing against the army. I just thought Foxnews made a retarded mistake because the helmets appear to be the Lightweight Helmets used by the Army and I didn't recognize the MTVs. Not like you can tell what fking camo they have when they're so damn dirty.

piss off I'm no expert, was just making an observation
and yet you try to pass yourself off as one in every thread...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6735|Oxferd Ohire
you seemed pretty sure fox was wrong by saying way to fail
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
shifty the amount of shit you get in this forum is nothing compared to what you will certainly get if you ever end up enlisting.  i could just imagine how much fun i would have with you if i was a soldier in the company you were just assigned to

Last edited by eleven bravo (2012-01-11 16:50:14)

Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
The hell I don't Jay

When somebody is making incorrect statements about something I correct them. The military just happens to be an area I've learned more about than say, cars or computers or something.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

The hell I don't Jay

When somebody is making incorrect statements about something I correct them. The military just happens to be an area I've learned more about than say, cars or computers or something.
except you know nothing, so I guess you're completely fucked in life aren't you?
-Frederick Bastiat
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6409|'Murka

Those dudes are obviously Marines. And they are obviously going to get charged with some shit for being complete, utter, douchebags.

Their helmets? Really?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6498|so randum
what's the story
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5257|foggy bottom
dumb fuck marines getting caught being dumbfucks with a camera
Tu Stultus Es
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

FEOS wrote:

Those dudes are obviously Marines. And they are obviously going to get charged with some shit for being complete, utter, douchebags.

Their helmets? Really?
Yeah, the Army and Marines have different helmets.

US Army helmet

US Marine Corps helmet

Got the two mixed up, thought the Lightweight was for Army. Still, they have different helmets.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

-Sh1fty- wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Their helmets? Really?
Yeah, the Army and Marines have different helmets.

US Army helmet

US Marine Corps helmet

Got the two mixed up, thought the Lightweight was for Army. Still, they have different helmets.
kys
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard