Zeryl
+0|6634
I can't tell what really causes this, nothing repeatable, but at random time's, I will "loose control" of my actions.

I will start running, and running, and running.  I can still turn occasionally, but I cannot fire, cannot change weapons, can't open a map, nothing. 

I just got the game, so i can't say it started after a patch.  It happend pre 1.2, and post 1.2

Specs:

MSI K8T Neo-V Socket 754 VIA K8T800 ATX AMD Motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3400+ Newcastle 800MHz FSB Socket 754 Processor
2xMushkin SP3200 1GB 184-Pin DDR SDRAM DDR 400 (PC 3200) Unbuffered System Memory
Ati Radeon 9800 Pro
2x160gb WD, 2x80gb WD
Logtiech G15

Thanks for any help.
Kaosdad
Whisky Tango Foxtrot?
+201|6668|Broadlands, VA
Zeryl, not unheard of.  You will find that some players just freeze.  I've had one time (just one) where I could not reload or change weapons.

What you might want to do is cleanout your keyboard or try a new/different one for a while.  Sounds like a sticky key/bad connection issue.  Does it happen at all in single player?
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6836|Australia
hummm my computer does this when it overheats?. well i assumed that was the reason it was a really hot day and my temp was like 80c poor puter
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6690
If you're using a wireless keyboard, move it closer the the reciever. And replace the batteries, if they arent already new. I had this problem too for a while, and it turned out the keyboard would send phantom signals to the computer every once in a while, which the reciever picked up and interpreted as user commands. So in game I would start running for no reason, shoot things etc. It was really bad when I was in an aircraft with the "d" key stuck.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6819|Denver colorado
it a g15 not a wireless
Hella_Bacon
+0|6629
I am having the same problem and it is severely affecting my gameplay.  I will be runing and try to turn and the keyboard will not respond, but the mouse will do everything as soon as i tell it to.  I have changed keyboards from a dirty wireless to a clean cord one but I am still getting the problem.  It has become worse throughout this month and just now it was so bad that I was straffing to the right for 30 seconds, spinning my mouse furiously to stay behind a section of wall in order to stay alive. Please Help me!

Bacon's System Specs:
AMD Athlon 64 Processor
3200+  2.00 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM
[BSG]DirtyHarry
+0|6668|France
Hi,

Yes, have had this since the 1.2 upgrade a few times as well. Suddenly I'm blocked hearing the background but incapable to move nor to fight... so just dead meat after a few seconds without being able to move....
ThePriest1750
Tank commander
+83|6724|DUTCH snap ik!
i got same problem mostly when iam flying i just crash keyboard aint working then :S or iam in a dogfight and my keyboard go's strange!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard