Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

thought you guys were vikings lel
A quick death for this guy is a reward, spending the rest of his life in prison is much worse ...
don't Norwegian jails make American jails look like hotels?
You sure that's what you mean?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

People I know in the blast area:

*My mother used to work in the department of oil and energy, her office on the 2nd floor was one of those facing the street and the blast totally destroyed it ... she retired 2 years ago (one of her earlier coworkers is still missing)

*My cousin currently works in the same department and her office facing the same street but further down away from the blast ... she was luckily on vacation but one of her coworkers that she used to lunch with every day suffered minor cuts.

*My next door neighbour works in the same building but another department, she suffered a cut in her head ...

*Several friends working in the police got called to duty on Friday, I have yet to speak to any of them ... one thing is the victims and their family that needs to be taken care of, another is the service men and women that works in the aftermath of this tragedy ... their experiences needs care also ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

thought you guys were vikings lel
A quick death for this guy is a reward, spending the rest of his life in prison is much worse ...
Don't know the quality of US jails but even if, would you be comfortable living the rest of your life in a very small hotel room?
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Our jails go from one end of the spectrum to the other. .. although Dahmer was attacked twice in our jail system and killed. And he was supposed to be highly protected.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Jenspm
penis

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Don't know the quality of US jails but even if, would you be comfortable living the rest of your life in a very small hotel room?
This.

Last edited by Jenspm (2011-07-27 01:00:08)

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

Jenspm wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

This.
idk afaik dont they have internet access, xbox's and all sorts of shit too? unless hes in max security solitary confinement for the rest of his life then yeah sure.

but there is a difference in not executing a man for a worst punishment compared to giving a life sentence because executions are considered inhumane
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Varegg
+2,206|6811|Nårvei

Cybargs wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Varegg wrote:

This.
idk afaik dont they have internet access, xbox's and all sorts of shit too? unless hes in max security solitary confinement for the rest of his life then yeah sure.

but there is a difference in not executing a man for a worst punishment compared to giving a life sentence because executions are considered inhumane
TVs, internet access etc etc are perks you can get after good behaviour, you can also loose those perks if you don't behave ... you can apply for education and all sort of stuff in addition to this but it all comes down to behaviour ...

Executing people for crime boils down to a whole other debate, I'm not going to raise that in this thread ...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Hard to answer someone if they keep asking for clarification each time you clarify, then accuse you of not having an answer when you get tired of repeating yourself.

I guess I could that in mind next time you create a thread.
back it up a bit junior, I asked twice for you to tell me what I had down played, you refuse to answer it. Nothin I can do about that, I figure you will tell me when you come up with something.
Have you accepted that this guy is Norwegian yet?
Or do we have to provide proof he's not a muslim in a rubber white-man suit?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

When did 21 years = the rest of one's life for a 32 year old?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6734|Cambridge, England

Jenspm wrote:

menzo wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Nope, that sentence will be put in place 1/1/2012, so he can't be punished under it.
i dont think he is convicted before that, so why cant they?
Because he committed the crime before that
The judge can normally over rule this by obeying the spirit of the law rather than the letter. Used a lot for cases that happened 20+ years ago where the sentencing guidelines were vastly different.
Jenspm
penis

FEOS wrote:

Not sure I want to keep answering this tbh
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6412|'Murka

Jenspm wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Not sure I want to keep answering this tbh
nvm...just saw Varegg's post clarifying that law.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Hard to answer someone if they keep asking for clarification each time you clarify, then accuse you of not having an answer when you get tired of repeating yourself.

I guess I could that in mind next time you create a thread.
back it up a bit junior, I asked twice for you to tell me what I had down played, you refuse to answer it. Nothin I can do about that, I figure you will tell me when you come up with something.
Have you accepted that this guy is Norwegian yet?
Or do we have to provide proof he's not a muslim in a rubber white-man suit?
since I have never made any claims that he wasn't Norwegian, and specifically stated that this guy did this attack because he was pissed off about immigration polices and that he wanted to keep Norway Norwegian, I think I have shown that I understand he wasn't Muslim.

Where did you get the idea that I thought he was Muslim anyway Dilbert?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You've managed to take the fact that he wanted to keep Norway christian and was against muslim immigration and remove the key parts of it and turned it around so he's just a regular secular norwegian who doesn't like immigration, muslim or otherwise.

Why not twist the facts so he becomes a muslim who hates christians?

It would an equally valid logical deduction from the available information.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6001|...
In his manifest he states he wants a new crusade to re-conquer Europe with christian values and to drive out the muslims. He lists the pope as one of his great examples and sees himself as a martyr for the justicar knights templar order or some shit like that. The cover of his manifest has the cross of the Knight Templars on it, which was the most powerful christian military order during the crusades. He wants to reunite the protestant and catholic churches through very conservative christian values.

And you tell me there's no christian motives or reasoning? You're either joking or blatantly lying. Usually you don't even need proof to brand a muslim as motivated by Islam whenever they do something bad but somehow here all that is "irrelevant"? He's probably as religious as they come in Europe.
inane little opines
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

You've managed to take the fact that he wanted to keep Norway christian and was against muslim immigration and remove the key parts of it and turned it around so he's just a regular secular norwegian who doesn't like immigration, muslim or otherwise.

Why not twist the facts so he becomes a muslim who hates christians?

It would an equally valid logical deduction from the available information.
YOu are the one twisting facts in your attempt to paint this a religious attack. It wasn't.

He acted completely alone, he had no backing from the right wing christians ( who you all want so badly to nail here)

He did this over immigration policies ( immigration is a political argument not a religious one)

He himself stated this attack was political and had nothing to do with religion.

The cops investigations so far have turned up no conspiracies.

Now, you want to turn this into a religious attack so bad you can taste it, yet when Islamic terrorists tell us it their attack was in the name of Islam, Allah, Muhammad etc...you will not accept that and call them simply "nutters" and that their attack has nothing to do with Islam.

If anyone has some explaining to do as to why they wanna paint these attack differently from what they truly are. It is you all, not me.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You're mad.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shocking wrote:

In his manifest he states he wants a new crusade to re-conquer Europe with christian values and to drive out the muslims. He lists the pope as one of his great examples and sees himself as a martyr for the justicar knights templar order or some shit like that. The cover of his manifest has the cross of the Knight Templars on it, which was the most powerful christian military order during the crusades. He wants to reunite the protestant and catholic churches through very conservative christian values.

And you tell me there's no christian motives or reasoning? You're either joking or blatantly lying. Usually you don't even need proof to brand a muslim as motivated by Islam whenever they do something bad but somehow here all that is "irrelevant"? He's probably as religious as they come in Europe.
actually I didn't tell you that. the terrorist told you that. Here is a news flash. You don't have to be religious to be prejudice against a race, or a religion, or anything for that matter, and just because he believes in god does not mean he did this in the name of god, he clearly stated he did this because Norway was loosing its identity, and that is not a religious motive.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

You're mad.
translation....give a minute a gotta think about that one. lol
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
There's nothing to think about, you're prejudiced and delusional well beyond any normal scale, sorry.
Have you thought about starting your own religion?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-07-27 06:20:57)

DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

There's nothing to think about, you're prejudiced and delusional well beyond any normal scale, sorry.
Have you thought about starting your own religion?
How about you just address the post and explain away what the terrorists said his motives were, a politcal attck against his own govt. over immigration polices..

Then move on to explain why you want to turn his stated political attack into a religious one, while in the past, turning a stated Islamic attack into a political one.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6001|...

lowing wrote:

actually I didn't tell you that. the terrorist told you that. Here is a news flash. You don't have to be religious to be prejudice against a race, or a religion, or anything for that matter, and just because he believes in god does not mean he did this in the name of god, he clearly stated he did this because Norway was loosing its identity, and that is not a religious motive.
He wanted to renew the medieval crusades against muslims and firmly rooted his ideology in christian thought & history. If that's not advocating a religious war the muslim terrorists who shout allah akbar certainly aren't religiously motivated either.
inane little opines
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=3475233#p3475233
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 3#p3475263
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shocking wrote:

lowing wrote:

He wanted to renew the medieval crusades against muslims and firmly rooted his ideology in christian thought & history. If that's not advocating a religious war the muslim terrorists who shout allah akbar certainly aren't religiously motivated either.
What he WANTED to do and what he did are different. He acted alone here, this wasn't the crusade he was referring to. He clearly stated that this attack had nothing to do with Christianity. Period.

and since he claims a political motive for his attack I take his word for it

and since Ilsamic terrorists claim a religious motive for their attacks, likewise, I take their word for it. Why can't you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard